Overall Rating 4.7931034/5Overall Rating 4.7931034/5Overall Rating 4.7931034/5Overall Rating 4.7931034/5rating 4.7931034
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138

BO
Bryon O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Great fast service!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Hello:)

Your review truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to
exemplify our commitment to providing a truly exceptional experience for our customers.   I am glad our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

Thomas S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
my review
Your service department did a good job fixing the car but it took them ten days to fix it. That is unacceptable. Your pats department doesn't seem to have the parts on hand and your mechanics didn't seem to know how to fix it. First they said it was a fuel pump but you didn't have that in stock in your parts department. They replaced that and the car still wouldn't work. Then they said the ECU unit needed to be replaced and the parts department didn't have that part. So it took ten days to fix my car which is unacceptable. You guys need to improve your game. And I suggest you talk to Hyundai Management about why a car with less than 7,000 miles on it should have a fuel pump and ECU fail. I love this car but frankly if there was another Hyundai dealership close to me I would go there.

Good morning:)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.  Please contact our Customer Relations Manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

San Ramon, CA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
They fit me in 2 weeks before my scheduled appointment and worked on the car. Even finished earlier per my request. Kevin kept me informed throughout.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Hi!

Thank you for the excellent review:)  Kevin is an awesome advisor and does his absolute best keeping his customers updated.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!!

Mariann W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service provider excellent in explaining when and why I will need new tires and wiper blades. Easy to understand and helpful.

Hello:)

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about Kevin, we appreciate his hard work and certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated.  Making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a priority at All Star Hyundai.

TR
Theresa R.
Oakley, CA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The service is always great

Marie S.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review:)  Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping our customers happy and your vehicles running in great shape:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visist!

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great costumer service.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5 star review!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best with our customers and their vehicles:)  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!!  Have a great weekend!

David L.
Bay Point, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisors are really respectful and treat us extremely well! They are true professionals and because of that my family will always value their kindness and come to All Star Hyundai for service.
My wife and I would like to thank Kevin for making our appointment on short notice and in his absence David Corona was the Service Advisor who took care of us and we can see that there is a HIGH standard set when it comes to Service Advisors. David was very kind, offered us coffee during the wait due to the fact that he was working solo on a Saturday. He answered all of our questions and addressed all of our issues. Not to mention that our vehicle was washed and sparkling upon completion. Service above and beyond! Thank you David for making our experience a great one!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement regarding David and Kevin, we appreciate their hard work.  David and Kevin always go an extra mile for all our customers. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are truly appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is our priority here at All Star Hyundai.  Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your wife again on your next visit:)

Sophia M.
Bay Point, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Employees

Hello!

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

SA
Sandra A.
Friendly staff
Free coffee
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We like to think we are the best in the bay area!  And we truly appreciate our customers, so along with our advisors and technicians doing their very best on your vehicle we also treat our customers to free coffee, hot chocolate and muffins.   We look forward to seeing you again!!

Thanks

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best to keep you happy and your vehicle running in great shape.  Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Deborah D.
Clayton, CA
30,000 mi service
The price was high at 1034.97 I spoke with the service rep David, he lowered it for me to $780.00 I was pleased but I wish it coul have still been not as expensive for a 30,000 mi service. Anyhow car is running good, I’m happy. Thank you Hyundai!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

CJ
Cindy J.
Excellent Service!
Fantastic service once again!

Hi thered:)

KL
Kin L.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Customer service David and Kevin are images and new repair front cv axle are excellent and i would like to highly recommend ..

Hello:)

Thank you for sending us such kind and enthusiastic complements about David and Kevin, we appreciate their hard work and dedication to our customers.  We certainly appreciate your review, your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and that you are satisfied with the service you received from us, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a huge priority at All Star Hyundai.

Robert S.
Great place
Very friendly workers and they do a great job

Hello there:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.  Have a great day see you on your next visit!

CR
Cary R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service, great people
With online scheduling, it’s easy to set up your own appointment whenever it’s convenient for you to log on. When I arrived they already had my service plan set up for me and a ride home. Couldn’t be much easier!

Good morning!

Thank you so much for leaving us an excellent review regarding your visit!  We always want to go above and beyond for our customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that our advisors and technicians made sure that you had an absolutely fantastic customer service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!1

JV
Jesus V.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
David and team makes the place great
Davids customer service and patience is an asset to your company. His counterparts were helpfull and friendly as well. Great team effort.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  David is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

CG
Chris G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Professional staff.
Great service. Professional staff.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hi there!

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Dropped car off for its 5,000 mile service - check in was quick, gave me a Lyft, threw in a car wash and got it all done ahead of schedule. Couldn’t ask for anything more!

Hello:)

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We appreciate all our customers and do our very best to keep your vehicle running and looking great!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Michele L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
I dropped my car off with no appointment and it was done within two hours.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our service advisors and technicians do their best trying to fit our customers into our schedule when we can.  I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle serviced for you, we look forward to seeing you again!