Overall Rating 4.7916688/5Overall Rating 4.7916688/5Overall Rating 4.7916688/5Overall Rating 4.7916688/5rating 4.7916688
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

GW
Garland W.
Rio Vista, CA
Great work
Good customer service
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the positive 5-Star review! See you next time!

SO
Samuel O.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Their staff and job they do
They are great

Thank you so much for the awesome 5-Star review! See you at your next visit!

LR
Lucy R.
The Best Service in Town
I enjoy taking my car in to All Star Hyundai. The waiting area is pleasant, I'm able to take a table, open my computer and work as I wait. If the service is going to take longer than usual, Hyundai shuttles me home and picks me up when the car is ready. However, the best part about getting my car serviced there is Kevin. He remembers me by name, he knows my car and the questions I've had in the past, and he treats me like family.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team. See you at your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
2 out of 3 chances for amazing service
Worked with three agents so far here. Two are over the top great. The third... don’t expect updates when your service last longer than usual and don’t expect him to walk across the driveway to let you know your car is finished like the other two guys did. He just calls you from his desk.

The other two - prime examples of *great* customer service!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

TP
Taylor P.
Fast and friendly service
All of the employees have been so helpful and nice. They make you feel really comfortable, which is important to me.

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about our team! See you at your next visit!

BW
Bonnie W.
Lathrop, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy with the service I received. The staff are knowledgeable and care about their customers.

Thank you for your business and your kind 5-Star review!

KC
Kuokping C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service agent and shuttle service from Lyft
Appointment time works great.

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/17/2019 Category: Service
In and out, very friendly.

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review. We truly appreciate your feedback!

Discovery Bay, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spent a lot and car wasn’t fixed right.
I brought the car in for a problem and it left with the same problem I reported and paid to fix.

We regret to hear that you have not had a great experience with us. We always want to provide our customers with 5-star experiences and it is unfortunate that this was not your case. We have left you a message, I would like to hear more about your concerns. We invite you to contact us so we can learn more about your visit. Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing this to my attention. I look forward to hearing from you. 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Jacque S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
the service advisor are very professional & respectful
thank you for the prompt service with all the detailed info provided

David L.
Bay Point, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I would like to thank Kevin our service representative. He is a true professional and because of him we will continue to have our vehicle serviced at All Star Hyundai.
I give a 5 star excellent rating. I would personally like to think Kevin who is our service representative. He is a true professional and has done great service to my family. We will continue to have our vehicle serviced there and Would you like to continue having our Car care done there.
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I am so happy to hear you had a truly satisfactory experience here at our dealership.Kevin will be more than happy to help you on your next service!

FR
Freddy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
customer service
service is great and they are helpful .

Thank you so much for the wonder 5-Star review!

AF
Amir F.
Concord, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Very Helpful, Very Nice
Rolando is always very nice, friendly, professional, and does a great job. I live in Castro Valley but come all the way to to Antioch because I trust him to make sure the job is always done right!
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your business and your kind 5-Star review! Happy motoring!

Sibyl B.
Bay Point, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very professional.
Very Professional.

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review! See you at your next visit!

Recall maintenance
Sloppy work in the interior. Things out of place and on the floor. Did not detail the car when finished.

It was a pleasure talking with you today. We
do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. If you decide to give us another chance please contact me at anytime.

Christo B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good job
Fast and efficient work.
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the amazing 5-Star review! Happy Motoring :)

2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good car service, but not happy with customer service.
I appreciate the work that Hyundai did to fix the AC problem in my car. It was the second time bringing it in for the same issue. Thankfully it was still under warranty so I did not have to pay anything at the holidays - I knew I could not afford to pay if it wasn't. They quickly fixed it and I am not having any issues now. However, I was not happy with the service provided in regards to suggesting I needed a new battery in my car. The employee said the cables were corroded and it was suggested that the battery be replaced for $180. My car is only 3 years old - I had just brought my car in for the 40,000 check in Nov. 2018, only a month earlier, and paid almost $500 for the service. There was no talk about my battery cables being corroded and needing to be replaced then. So why in December did they all of a sudden need to be replaced? I feel it was because I was bringing my car in for a free, under warranty service and the employee wanted to bring in money anyway he could. I had my Dad look at the battery/cables after my service in Dec. 2018 and they are spotless. There is no corrosion and I feel that the employee tried to sell me on this without good intentions. I came in as a young female by myself to get my car fixed and I feel I was taken advantage of. I have never had this kind of service from this Hyundai before and I hope to not get this kind of service again.

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Rulon S.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient employees
Very pleasant facility, and a very accommodating and professional staff..

Thank you so much for the positive 5-Star review! We applicate you!

Appreciate*

2013 Hyundai Veloster
2013 Veloster
Very prompt, courteous and thorough service.

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 Star review! See you at your next visit!

HH
Henry H.
12/23/2018 Category: Service
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the amazing 5-Star review! Happy holidays!