Overall Rating 4.7826104/5Overall Rating 4.7826104/5Overall Rating 4.7826104/5Overall Rating 4.7826104/5rating 4.7826104
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

2013 Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome two thumbs up
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your wonderful 5-Star review! It is an honor to be your preferred maintenance center and we look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

TL
Todd L.
Vacaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Engine lights and other dramas
Dave did me a solid and got me in to take a look at the amber glowing engine light that had appeared on the way to work.
All I had to do was show up after work and drive home.
Thanks Dave

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that Dave went above and beyond to provide just that! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai. We look forward to being your preferred Hyundai Service Center for many years to come! Happy motoring!

Christina S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
When you are looking for exceptional customer service and experience...look no further
This is my 3rd PURCHASE from this dealership. Every time I have come here I know I can trust this dealership in providing me not only a great deal but exceptional customer service. It feels like family here to be completely honest. That's why when it came to this most recent buy - it wasn't even a question as to where I was going to go. I knew I wanted to go to All Star Hyundai in Pittsburg, because they take care of you there. They have a friendly and honest sales floor. The actual sales team is incredibly funny and entertaining (to say the very least) which makes the process seem a lot less stressful. They are cognizant and respectful of your time (which is a huge deal to me). They don't BS you like other dealerships can so I appreciate all I've experienced here and will continue to go here because I know I will continue to be treated the way I deserve to be treated...just like family.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

What wonderful and kind words! We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a comfortable and friendly environment for all of their car care needs and we are thrilled to hear that our team delivers just that for every visit! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer and we look forward to assisting you for many years to come! Happy motoring!

PG
Philip G.
Brentwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
friendly
RAYMUNDO IS AN ASSET TO THIS DEALERSHIP.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs fotr many years to come! See you at your next visit!

DE
Deborah E.
Concord, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Pretty good
I got some floor mats that were the wrong model online and the shop ordered the correct ones and made the exchange even though I didn't buy them there. Another shop closer to my home would not exchange them since I didn't buy them there. I had the prepaid maint plan and they wanted to charge me for replacing it. I said never mind I'll just get one at O'Reilly and replacementyself. He called ,Hyundai and got authorization to replace. Worked seemed fine but the service writer was incredible slow in wrote up and check out. I'm really busy and could not understand why it took so long. Also the service took a long time too even though just an oil change tire rotation and inspection.aybe they were short staffed bit I had an appt Otherwise worked seemed ok.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Service Center and we look forward to delivering you nothing less than a top notch experience for all of your visits. We appreciate your business! See you at your next visit!

RP
Robert P.
Danville, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was very complete fast and everyone I interacted with was friendly. Great service from purchasing to servicing
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with nothing less than excellent customer experiences and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team has achieved just that! We appreciate your business and reviews! See you at your next visit!

Marcus B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Pros and Cons
Service Manager Rolando Vaquerano is great. Communicates well, understands your issues, and does all he can to get you back on the road.

The rest of the service I experienced left a lot to be desired. Replaced a failed engine with a new engine that was also faulty. Couldn't get the check engine light to go out so I was told to "just drive it and see if the light goes out on its own". It didn't, but I was still charged for the install portion of the replacement. Had to do a second engine replacement. Weeks without a car and now they don't want to refund me the money I have paid. Just a poor experience overall.

Thank you so much for your review. We take both positive and constructive criticism seriously as it is the best way to improve your experiences with our dealership. Our Service Manager, Rolando, would like to speak with you further about your visits. Please reach out to him at 925-778-7878. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come.

GB
Gary B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great care and service
I always know that whenever I bring my car in for service that they care and give great service. I have not ran into any issues. Thanks for your good work.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review and business! Excellent customer visits are our number one priority and we couldn't be happier than to hear that our team is able to provide just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and we look forward to assisting you for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Need better explanation of what was done.
The service was ok. It was for an oil change and one other item which I was unclear about. At the end, they did not explain what was done other than the oil change and the two other items I had explained, although they verified them, they did not take care of them and I was told I would need to come back.

Thank you so much for your review! It does look like you brought the vehicle in for a 15k regular maintenance. It is very important to us that your experience is excellent and all work performed is transparent, we encourage you to call your Service Advisor, Kevin, at 925-778-7878. We appreciate your review and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come. See you at your next visit!

AG
Astrid G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Customer service that goes above and beyond. Excellent service provided by Kevin.

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with nothing less than a top notch experience and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team provided just that! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to being your preferred Hyundai Service Center for many years to come! Happy motoring!

TR
Teresa R.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good custmer service
They have a starbucks machine
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We try to provide all of our guests with a top notch experience and it is exciting to see that our team  was able to achieve just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center. See you at your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Team in the Service Dept.
The team members from the Service Mgr., Cashier, and the Service Technician were great. Everyone was very personable and very courteous. I appreciated the time taken to explain what service I would be in need of as well as the suggestions to keep my vehicle in top condition. Thank you!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

What kind and wonderful words! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs! Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

RK
Robert K.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The people working here.
All the people that I have dealt with have gone overboard to make sure everything gets done that needs to be done. GREAT JOB.

It is thrilling to hear that our team makes sure every one of your visits are nothing less than 5-Stars! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and we look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come. We appreciate you!

SL
Sungho L.
Brentwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/30/2018 Category: Service
They are professional and kind!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

David D.
Concord, CA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Scheduling was easy and my time slot was available.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Excellent customer experiences are our number one priority and we couldn't be happier than to hear that our team delivered just that! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!

TG
Tony G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and look forward to your next visit! Happy motoring!

CT
Claudia T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Everyone so helpful and friendly. David kept me updated on progress.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We strive for nothing less than exceptional customer experiences and it is thrilling to see that our team provided just that! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and business! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs. See you at your next visit!

JE
June E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Only my 2nd return,
Service Advisor very professional, knowledgeable, understanding to the needs of service that moment considering financial status of (me) client.
My ela/ Elantra is in good hands.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We strive for nothing less than excellent customer experiences and we couldn't be more thrilled than to see that our team provided just that! Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to being your preferred Hyundai Service Center for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

AT
Armando T.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I enjoyed the service I received from All Star.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and we look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs! See you at your next visit!

David L.
Bay Point, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I would like to thank Service Representative Eric for all his help and professionalism. He is always friendly and helpful!
I would like to thank Eric for all his help and advice for the best service for our 2005 Hyundai Tucson. We just recently moved to Pittsburg and what I appreciate is about the quality of service and not over pricing your repairs. I will always come to ALL STAR HYUNDAI for all future service and repairs. Thank you!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

What wonderful and kind words! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and strive to deliver nothing less than a 5-Star experience. Thank you so much for your business and reviews! We look forward to assisting you for many years to come!