Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

SG
Socrates G.
Discovery Bay, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very polite interaction and clean
I made an appointment, the service and communications were great and I was out in no-time

Jose D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Sr
Really good service, definitely I recommend this Hyundai location.

BT
Brenda T.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent knowledgeable staff
Through knowledge of brand & good communication to customers

Marilyn M.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Felt valued
Great service. I felt valued.

Lisa B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service

Good job
They finally figured out the blower was faulty

CR
Cary R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I never hesitate to take my car to Allstar Hyundai. The service people there are honest and explain everything well. Many times when I’ve had a concern and was convinced it would be a repair, it was only a simple adjustment.

GC
Gloria C.
Always willing to help

Susana S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I brought in my wife's Elantra and got the 30,000 mile service done and had the front brakes changed out. It took a little over 4 hours for everything to be completed.

KT
Kenneth T.
Stockton, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The agent remember me and my car and I only been there once before
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a top notch service and we are thrilled to see that our team went above and beyond to deliver just that! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai dealer and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!

AJ
Arleen J.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I LOVE the service department at All Star Hyundai!! Everyone there are awesome, but Kevin and Rolando...they're the BEST!!!
My most recent visit was due to my tire blowing out. I could have gone anywhere to get another tire, but my first reaction was to call All Star Hyundai. I called and spoke to Kevin. I told him what had happened with my tire. Unfortunately, my tire had to be ordered, but was assured that I would have my car back to me by the next day. When I finally got to the service department I was greeted by Rolando who is ALWAYS pleasant, friendly and helpful. I told him what had happened. Kevin was out to lunch so Rolando stepped in and completed my service request. We were pleased to find out that Kevin had got the ball rolling by placing the order for my tires. As promised, I got my car back in the early afternoon!
I've NEVER taking my previous cars to the dealership service departments for anything. All Star Hyundai is my go to place because of Kevin and Rolando.
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

What wonderful and kind words! Thank you! Excellent customer visits are one of our top priorities and it is exciting to see that our team goes out of their way to achieve that each and every time with seamless teamwork! We appreciate your review and business. It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai service center! See you at your next visit!

Judy H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
owner
great service

Thank you for your wonderful 5-Star review! Your feedback is important to us and we are thrilled to see that our team delivered nothing less than the best! See you at your next visit!

Michael G.
The Way Service Appointments Should Be
The person who checked me in and handled my appointment was excellent. Was very professional in tone, provided all of the detailed information I needed, did not try to hard sell me on things I did not need, and the time estimate was very accurate. What more could you ask for?

What wonderful and kind words! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs with nothing less than an exceptional service. :) Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit!

John G.
Oakley, CA
oil chg
I have all the records since my car has been serviced thus far. A discrepancy exists, in that the Tire treads and Brake Lining amounts steadily go downward as they should. Then sometimes they go up. Someone down there doesn't know how to read the measuring tools.

Thank you so much for your review! Your Service Advisor, Kevin, will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can provide nothing less than a top notch visit, every visit. :) We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!

FR
Freddy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service department
they are helpful and explain the problem in detail.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business and are honored to be your preferred Hyundai service center. See you at your next visit!

MQ
Mary Q.
Bethel Island, CA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Friendly service
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is thrilling to see that our team delivered just that! Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience. It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs! Happy motoring!

AW
Alice W.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great technicians and staff
Great technicians and staff

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer! See you at your next visit!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Closest Hyundai dealership to Brentwood (where I live).
Just had routine maintenance done.

We appreciate all reviews as they are the best way to improve all future visits for our guests. Your review is concerning as it means we did not deliver the 5-Star service we strive to achieve. Our Service Manager, Mark, would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact him at 925-350-6780 at your earliest convenience.

Stacie M.
Knightsen, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
True Service with a Smile
All Star Hyundai in Antioch means always getting service with a smile. They are helpful, friendly, and informative about my servicing. I would recommend them to anybody thinking about getting a car.

Thank you for such kind and wonderful words! We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and we are thrilled to see that our team has always done their best to provide just that! We appreciate your business and reviews. See you at your next visit!

TI
Thomas I.
Bay Point, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Recent service
All employees I came in contact with were friendly and invested in making my experience positive. I only had an oil change but they also washed and vacuumed my car plus cleaned the tires and wheels. Also in overhearing their conversation with other customers they went out of their way to explain what they did and the problems their vehicles had. This quality of service is hard to find nowdays and was very enjoyable to receive. Thank you

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is exciting to hear that our team provided you with just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer! See you at your next visit!