Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5rating 4.7727245
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

TA
Theresa A.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
👍🏻
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to see that our team went above and beyond to deliver you nothing less than a 5-Star experience. We are honored to be your preferred Service Center and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

NG
Natalia G.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
My over all experience is always great,

We strive for nothing less than excellent customer satisfaction each and every time you visit. It is thrilling to see that our team was able to work together to achieve just that! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and business. We look forward to being your preferred Hyundai dealer for many years to come!

CA
Christy A.
Brentwood, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Getting Better
Honestly, I hate taking my car to this dealership service dept bc I have had several issues with my car warranty wise and have had to return for the same issue over and over and each time they made the car worse than it was before. Finally I got so frustrated I just fixed the problem myself which literally took me 5 minutes of my time! But took them over 6 months of back and forth to "fix". When this new item came up it brought back the headache all over again of dealing with this dealership service dept. However, I didn't want to buy the part myself since it was also a warranty item so took the chance on them again....and for the love of god they have finally redeemed themselves as actual mechanics. I dropped my car off at 8am and asked that they return it by 1pm in order to pick up my daughter for school. They had the car back to me by 11am and it was fixed right the first time. Another item in the past is I would notice pen marks all over the seat from the mechanics leaving pens in their pockets and then the would get all over the seat. This time that wasn't an issue...and the car looked like the problem never came up. My only last comment is that the check out gal had an attitude when I stated I didn't want to fill out the survey until I've had the chance to look over the car which I think is kind normal especially if you've been through what I have been through with this service dept. After I checked out the car I went back in and asked to fill out the survey which I think she may have been a little shocked as I got the survey back and it said 'would not sign'....Anyways...I'm happy with the last experience but think there are still some kinks to work out overall.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Excellent customer experiences are our top priority and it is thrilling to hear that our team was able to work together to provide you with just that! We are happy to hear that this visit surpassed your previous. We hope that we can continue to provide you with only top notch visits every time. Thank you so much for your review and critiques. We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

John G.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
35,000 mi check up
Kevin and Team are always on point. A trunk hinge plastic cover was dislodged during a suitcase loading incident and fell off. Kevin arranged to have it fixed. Thank you.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We are proud to be the Service Team you can rely on for all of your car care needs! It is exciting to hear that our team strives to go above and beyond to deliver nothing but top notch experiences. Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to your next visit.

Keisha B.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful. My car was done in a timely fashion. I really appreciated all that they did to make my experience enjoyable. Thank you All Star Hyundai

You're welcome! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! Nothing is more thrilling than to hear that our team has provided you with nothing but VIP treatment during your visit! Thank you for choosing our team for all of your car care needs. See you at your next visit!

08/07/2018 Category: Service
You can do much better
the Service writers are not that friendly maybe I had a coupon for my oil change. When I got the call my car was ready. ( Hi your car is done ) service writer didn’t even go over what was done and if the car needed anything. I ask the cashier about the car did the car need anything. She went over real fast. didn’t even know this place had a lounge found out by doing this survey.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We are saddened to hear that your experience with our Service Center was less than 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Stacie M.
Knightsen, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Personal Touch
Each and every time I have been here I have received first class assistance. It really feels like they are family in the service department.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Excellent customer experiences are our top priority and it is exciting to see that our team has gone above and beyond to deliver just that! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your visit. It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

Kenneth M.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is really nice and the service was excellent

What a wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai. We look forward to  your next visit!

KC
Karen C.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. There was a small glitch with the replacement of rear view mirror. Will be attached at a later date when I purchase another mirror.
Same as above.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to deliver the top notch services that we strive to achieve. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

Donald M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great people great service
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are proud to be your preferred Hyundai dealer. See you at your next visit!

Dana H.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick & Easy!
Not crowded or too busy so better customer service. My car was ready in less than an hour!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review! It is thrilling to see that our team was able to provide you a speedy and friendly service! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy Motoring!

Marilyn C.
Brentwood, CA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
No excuses or trying to get out of the repair. Fixed the problem, and volunteered more.
Shuttle service to boot!

We strive for top notch customer experiences and it is thrilling to see that our team was able to deliver just that! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! It is an honor to be your preferred Service Center. See you at your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
I was told it will be finished in an hour and 45 minutes but to my surprised only in 45 minutes.That was fast and efficient.Thank you.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

We strive for nothing but the best customer experiences and we are thrilled to hear that our team went above and beyond to complete your repairs in a faster than expected manner! We are proud to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

FK
Frederic K.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
So great
The service front guy who prepared the paperwork was excellent. Young guy,,also the person who serviced my car was very courteous. Felt at home there. Problem no popcorn machine..lol
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

No popcorn!? We appreciate the feedback and will definitely let our Service Manager, Rolando know how much you would enjoy having buttery, crunchy popcorn during your visits. We strive for excellent customer experiences and we are extremely happy to hear that our team came together to provide you only the top notch visits you have come to expect from All Star Hyundai. We are proud to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Thank you!

Melba C.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great location
Very satisfied with customer service
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

We strive for excellent customer experiences and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team was able to provide just that! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Service Center! We appreciate you! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come.

MA
Mohammed A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/26/2018 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for your 5-Star review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

GC
Ginamarie C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Love this place!
Kevin is always a great help with what ever service the car needs. Arvin picked me up and was pleasant and professional. I love that they take such good care of my car and me!!!
Ginamarie
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

We are honored to be the Service Center you can trust for all of your car care needs! Thank you so much for your continued business! We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!

AR
Angelo R.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
A
B
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for your 5-Star Review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review! We are honored to be your preferred Service Center and look forward to providing you with exceptional car care for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

07/23/2018 Category: Service
timely service and done right
brought vehicle in for know fuel sender issue. It was taken care of within the same day as well as one recall item I was not aware of and one recall that I had just received notice of. It was nice to have all three issues done at one time instead of going back to take care of the recall issues.

We strive for nothing but 5-Star experiences for all of our guests and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team went above and beyond to deliver you just that! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your visit went! We appreciate your kind words and business. See you at your next visit!