4.6

Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5rating 4.7878785
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

KH
Kayla H.
Oakley, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Regular service
Very friendly and professional staff. I will be bringing my vehicle here in the future.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hi:)

Thank you for the 5-star review and your kind words!!   We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!  Thanks again!

Daniel C.
Hyundai gets an A+
My car was serviced the other day for the 30,000 mile check up. The person handling the chicken was amazing, kind, professional and knowledgeable. I was also very happy at check out and pay my bill to the lady that’s always there with a smile at the front desk. I do think Hyundai needs to give better coupons to their loyal customers for such an expensive mandatory check at 30,000 60,000 and 90,000 miles!!!!

Hi there!

Thank you for the 5-star rating!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

Merton C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Fast and Freindly Service
First time bringing my Sonata there they took great care of it, and the staff was friendly

Hello:)

Thank you for bringing your vehicle and putting your trust in us:)  Customer service is our number one priority!!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

SD
Svetlana D.
Bay Point, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Excelente
Service department provides good service consistently.

Hi:)

Thank you for your business and your kind 5-Star review! We appreciate and value you as our loyal customer:)

Shari M.
Concord, CA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Hi there!

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  We truly appreciate and value you as our customer:)  We'll see you on your next visit!!

FL
F L.
11/10/2019
Abysmal service, avoid at all costs..
David (service), and George (finance) are the absolute worst to deal with when it comes to addressing vehicle concerns in ANY capacity. Zero for empathy, Zero for effort, and Zero customer satisfaction. I have a 2019 with 577 miles and a check engine light on. The dealership refused to honor my warranty and provide me with a loaner vehicle of any kind for the duration (4 days) of them having my vehicle. Having driven it 20 plus miles while in their care, they have yet to replace the fuel or wash the vehicle.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning,

Your 1 star review really concerns me.  I would love to discuss your experience here at our dealership.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

MT
Mark T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly ,fast and efficient!
Thank you for the good and friendly service!

Good morning,

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon:)

TW
Theresa W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
service
good service and fast work.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our service advisers and service technicians go above and beyond for all our customers and their vehicles:)  See you on your next visit!!

2014 Hyundai Equus
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Efficient and Smooth
Just took my 2014 Equus in for service. David Corona made my visit a pleasure. He put my car in right away, told me how long it would take and delivered as promised right on time. It was very efficient and smooth. Thanks much.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hello there:)

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about David!  We appreciate his hard work and certainly appreciate your review.

Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated making sure we've met our customers needs here at All Star Hyundai is our priority:)  Thank you!!

ER
Eilleen R.
Albuquerque, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service and Maintenance
I am always pleased with the service and maintenance provided at All Star Hyundai. They are always courteous and helpful. Thanks
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good morning:)

We truly appreciate you giving us a 5-star rating!!  Our advisors and technicians work extremely hard keeping your vehicle running in great shape and you happy:)  Thank you!!!

AC
Anna C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Anna C
Always great service Thank you Kevin
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  Thanks again for the 5-star review:)

10/28/2019 Category: Service
The team at Allstar did a great job.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review:) We here at All Star Hyundai do our best keeping your vehicle running great and our customers happy:)  Thanks again!!

David D.
Concord, CA
Good customer service
They always take care of me in a timely manner.

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority, we look forward to seeing you soon:)

RL
Richard L.
Oakley, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
The best
I love this place! Everyone is kind and efficient. The pricing is less than other quick oil change places in the area.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star rating!! We truly appreciate and value you as our loyal customer.  We look forward to seeing on your next visit!

SY
Sidney Y.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin is my advisor, not only he is very knowledgeable and he is friendly and courteous. I’d recommend him to all Hyundai owners.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  We look forward to seeing you again.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/18/2019 Category: Service
First Service
I called for an appointment which meet my schedule. I was met with a smile and courtesy.
The staff was professional and very thoughtful.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate and value you as our customer:)  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Had a comfortable and informative time while my vehicle was serviced
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our technicians and advisors work extremely hard to keep your vehicle running in great shape and you happy!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, thanks again!!

Ronald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe sport
Very friendly and helpful.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  We do our best keeping your vehicle running in great shape and our customers happy!!

Dana H.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy and fast
Easy to make appointment & fast in and out.

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We here at All Star Hyundai do our best to make it as simple as possible to make appointmensts to have your vehicle serviced:)  Thanks again, see you on your next visit!!

SK
Steve K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/12/2019 Category: Service
great
none
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Good morning!!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!