John G.
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Headlight replaced
I guess all work must be performed in the shop by qualified personnel. For a small replacement like this, the service advisor has handled it himself in the past. I understand, but I feel for this level of labor, an individual, not a mechanic, could be authorized/ qualified to perform so as not to occupy a bay in the shop. Overall, it took 1 hour to finish. A lot longer than I expected to replace a light bulb compared to 5 minutes before. I always appreciate the All Star team (Natalia, Kevin, David, Shannon) that help keep me moving and safe. I always give honest reviews and constructive criticism where possible. Thanks again, see you soon. jgomes
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Hello:)

Thank you very much for the 5-star survey!  We appreciate and value you here at All Star Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you here on your next visit!

Thanks again!

AC
Armando C.
06/01/2021
They Really Are All Star
These guys are great. Took home a 2022 Kona SEL cyber silver. Richard helped me from the show room all the way to financing. He even got me a better deal than the one I got from my credit union.
Will definitely refer All Star Hyundai to my friends.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Good morning:)

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear that you took a chance on us and were in fact able to leave completely satisfied with your buying experience.  Richard is truly an asset to All Star Hyundai, thanks again!

AV
Alan V.
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer services
I love how they treat me with respect and loyalty.
I have been coming to this dealer since I bought my Elantra in 2015 July, I feel welcome and help with all the staff that is been there.
They have help me with all my vehicles
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star survey!!  We truly appreciate and value you here at All Star Hyundai for being such a loyal customer!
We look forward to seeing you again:)

Bay Point, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/17/2021 Category: Service
The reson why my wife and I come here is the great and personable service Kevin Velazquez provides to us. He insures us the work on the car will be completed.
Always a pleasure when greeted by our Service Specialist Kevin Velasquez and David Corona when Kevin is busy with other customers. We have never had any problems with our car being ready on time and our Service Specialists are always courteous and professional.

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement about Kevin and David!  We appreciate their hard work.

Both Kevin and David always go that extra mile for all our customers.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is our priority here at All Star Hyundai.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Kevin, the service writer
Kevin is great.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Good morning!

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is an awesome employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thanks again!

Kandayce M.
Bay Point, CA
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Everytime I have come to this location, Kevin Velazquez has been the one to help me. He is always kind, respectful and informative.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star survey!  We appreciate you here at All Star Hyundai and so does Kevin!!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

PT
Patricia T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2021 Category: Service
All Star Hyundai
They provide excellent service.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Hello:)

Thank you very much for the 5-star survey!  You are appreciated and valued here at All Star Hyundai thanks again!

Pittsburg, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/07/2021 Category: Service
No comment
No comment

Hello there:)

Thank you for Kevin's 5-star survey!  We truly appreciate you here at All Star Hyundai and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If I can help you with scheduling your next appointment just call me at 925-35-6787 and I'll do my best to assist you:)

Thanks again for your survey!

TL
Todd L.
Vacaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
great service
good service in hard times.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Hello there:)

Thank you for the 5-star survey!  David works extremely hard trying to keep his customers happy and your vehicle running great especially during these difficult times:)   We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AR
Angelo R.
Brentwood, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Personnel very efficient and friendly.
I had a previous review, but my rating for All Star Hyundai has not changed. They are professional,
let me know how my car was performing after almost 6 years. Gave me a tip as to how often to bring in
it now that I'm retired and not driving as much. Very cool.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star survey!  Our advisors and technicians work hard keeping your vehicle running great and you happy:)

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

KP
Keith P.
Brentwood, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Recall
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Good morning!

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate you here at All Star Hyundai!

Pittsburg, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Time scheduling pls have it weekends
Please bring back weekends service or if not have it later than after work like 4pm
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Good morning!

Thank you for the 5-star survey!  We appreciate you:)  We are hoping at some point we will go back to Saturdays, unfortunately, we do not have a definite date yet.

Thanks again!

BA
Blake A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service center is the best around.
Kevin and the boys are the best around. Service is quick and they always answer all my questions and make sure I’m completely happy.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Good morning!

Thank you very much for the  5-star survey!!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping your car running great and you happy:)

We look forward to seeing on your next visit and thank you again!

Rishelle B.
04/14/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I have been using the service department in Pittsburg since 2015. With each new car purchase, not only do I feel important but I also rely on their recommendation on any service on any level. Trustworthy, confident in what they offer. My service advisor Kevin Velazquez is the best.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority.  Kevin is an awesome advisor and we truly appreciate all he brings to the team:)

Thanks again, see you on your next visit!

Kenya S.
Concord, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Why I continue to come back!
Since I purchased my vehicle my experience from the sales room floor, to getting regular maintenance appointments. My experience has been nothing short of exceptional. I realize you can't always have that happen. However, I do know when it doesn't, Allstar Hyundai does what they can to get pretty darn close to it.

Shout out to the entire Service Team for their fantastic customer service!!! I have a had nothing short of great interactions with everyone I have worked with in the department. I appreciate you all. Thanks for taking such great care of me!!!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Hello:)

Thank you very much!!  We do truly appreciate and value you here at All Star Hyundai!!   We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thank you again!