Alicia S.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service is good

Daniel C.
5 star service
I love my Hyundai! The Hyundai location at Antioch is beautiful, clean, conveniently located.
The personnel is 2nd to none! Excellent service!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent score!!   We here at All Star Hyundai are very greatful to you for being such a loyal customer to us!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Thanks again:)

JY
Juan Y.
Discovery Bay, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Gets the job done.
Gets the job done.

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.   David Corona is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.

See you on your next visit!

TT
Teri T.
Rio Vista, CA
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Dealership near by
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Good morning:)

Making sure we've met our customer’s needs is our #1 priority here at All Star Hyundai.  I have been made aware of your concern and would like to discuss this with you personally.

Please contact me at your ealiest convenience, I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Ramon R.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hello:)

Thank you very much for the excellent score!!  Our customers complete satisfaction is All Star Hyundai's number one goal.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thanks again!

AA
Angela A.
Concord, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Continued Great Customer Service
Service Advisors Kevin Velasquez and David Corona are always friendly and very cordial. Most importantly, they are open to listening to your vehicle concerns and then address how Hyundai’s service technicians can resolve the problem. Thank you, Kevin! Thank you, David!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Hello!

Thank you for the excellent review!  All Star Hyundai advisors and our technicians work incredibly hard keeping you and your vehicle happy:)

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, and thanks again!

Joseph H.
10/11/2020 Category: Service
I love the communication
The service is great, I don’t have to worry about getting ripped off. They know exactly what need to be done to keep my Tuson running smoothly.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  All Star Hyundai truly appreciates and values you as one of our loyal customers:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

10/08/2020 Category: Service
Good Maintenance Experience
All Star Hyundai did a good job of working around my schedule to get me the most convenient appointment. They were honest about the items covered under my warrantee, and did a good job of answering additional questions I had concerning my vehicle. It was a good experience, and I plan to go back for future maintenance appointments.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Hello there:)

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

KN
Katherine N.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Kevin and David are a great team who get the job done quickly and painlessly. Worth paying dealership prices every time.

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our customers complete satisfaction is always our #1 priority here at All Star Hyundai.
It sounds like Kevin and David were able to surpass your expectations and much more!  We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to our service department, see you on your next visit!

Thanks again!

Corrected the problem
They corrected the problem right away, cleaned the engine from the oil and even washed my car all done with in reasonable time. They also compensated me for my inconvenience...

Second checks
The service department needs to have a second tech do a quick check of all the areas that were worked. Than someone would of found the oil fill cap was not installed causing me to purchase a new and have my engine compartment cleaned because of the oil spraying in it from the missing oil cap....
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review, I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Hello:)

Thank very much for the 5-star rescore it means a lot to us!  If there is anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to call me directly at 925-350-6787, thanks again!

GC
Gloria C.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Kevin in service always professional and very kind
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review, Kevin is a great employee and All Star Hyundai is extremely happy with him and the great customer service he provides:)

10/01/2020 Category: Service
Buen servicio
Buen servicio
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority here at All Star Hyundai.
We truly appreciate you as one of our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Jordan P.
Oakley, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
good service

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

EE
Eric E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Service department is outstanding!!!
The service department is so customer-centric that customers can’t help but become loyal to All-Star.
The service and attention I received especially from their service advisors, David and Keith, on this visit and on all my previous visits as well, were super outstanding, bar none.
Special thanks to David and Keith, for accommodating me on this visit as I was an hour late for my appointment.

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement for both David and Kevin, we truly appreciate their  hard work.  Both David and Kevin always go an extra mile for all our customers.

Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is our number one priority here at All Star Hyundai.

See you on your next visit!