02/27/2021 Category: Service
Great car , very roomy and stylish
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate your business and value you as one of All Star Hyundai's customer,  we hope to see you again on your next visit!

RL
Richard L.
Oakley, CA
02/22/2021 Category: Service
I love All Star
All Star is the best
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We truly appreciate you and value your business here at All Star Hyundai.  See you on your next visit!

MA
Mohammed A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/11/2021 Category: Service
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Hello:)

Thank you very much for the 5-star review!!   We truly appreciate and value you as one of our very loyal customers, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thank you again!!

CD
Cythnia D.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly Service
I brought my Veloster N for service.
Everything was great from booking my appointment to picking up my car.
Kevin was very friendly and explained everything that was done to my car.
We decided to bringing it here just because we came once to look at a car and everybody was very friendly and compared with the chaotic Hyundai at Concord this Hyundai was definitely more organized, clean and fast service
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Good morning!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

Marian C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service.
David in the service department helped me with my car issues and explaining everything to me was awesome! Great personality and on top of communicating to me all the things I needed to know.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about David,  we appreciate his hard work and certainly appreciate your review.

Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a priority at All Star Hyundai.

Tess M.
Discovery Bay, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff, on time service, and good products
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

BC
Brian C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2021 Category: Service
The people
The people are honest and skilled

01/21/2021 Category: Service
Revision
My service representative was honest, prompt, am knowledgeable. I would like to make sure he got a 5 star review.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.  I apologize your visit at our Service Department was less than 5-Star's,  this is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

I will be contacting you to further discuss your issue, if you would like to contact me, my phone number is 925-350-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Good morning!

Thank you for Kevin's 5-star rescore!  We truly appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Faster service
Kebin always does a great job👏
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Hello:)

Thank you very much for the 5-star review!  Yes, always goes above and beyond for all his customers and this is why they all return to All Star Hyunda:)   We appreciate you and thank you again!

Jennifer G.
Bethel Island, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Great service amazing job and wouldn't go anywhere else. All Star Hyundai is my to go to place no matter where am at
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority here at All Star Hyundai, see you on your next visit thanks again!

AA
Angela A.
Concord, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Continued Excellent Customer Service
Thank you, Kevin Velasquez!!!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Goood morning!

Thank you for the 5-star review!   We truly appreciate and value you as our loyal customer, Kevin is a true asset to All Star Hyundai and we appreciate him as well:)

Jean C.
Benicia, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable Service people
Kevin is great. Always helpful
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Hello:)
Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

David L.
Concord, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2020 Category: Service
All Star Hyundai Service
Efficient personnel, courteous service. Everything explained.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Hello:)

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5-star review!  We here at All Star Hyundai truly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

BT
Barbara T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Service is always good

Good moring:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We truly appreciate your business and are currently working on trying to get our customers that are picking up vehicles out much quicker.
Thanks again we do appreciate your honesty, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

ST
Sue T.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Very nice people with which to do business
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  All Star Hyundai truly appreciates you and your loyalty to us:)  See you on your next visit and thanks again!

MA
Mohammed A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/23/2020 Category: Service
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  Our advisors and technicians work very hard keeping your vehicle running in great shape and you happy:)  We truly appreciate your business and thank you again!