2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
service
answered all my questions. so i was clear on my service contract. in and out in the time frame they quoted.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  All Star Hyundai wants to make sure our customers are fully updated and happy when they leave.  Thanks again for the 5-star see you on your next visit!

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Should have fixed in the 45 minutes or Uber'd me to and from my home.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

I would like to speak to you regarding your issue here at All Star Hyundai, please call me at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Ronald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
good service. Kevin was very nice, courteous and fast
see above

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback and the 5-star rating!  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the service.
Everything was satisfactory
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

Denise D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Speedy and polite
Didn’t have to Wait too long for service to my car. Fast and efficient

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  Our service advisors and technicians do their best making sure your vehicle is completed in a timely manner and you are not waiting for very long:)  Thanks again!

Mark W.
Clayton, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Easy, Complete!!
Done completely, fast, on time!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent rating!  We here at All Star Hyundai work incredibly hard servicing your vehicle and making sure our customers aren't waiting too long:)  Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

PB
Pete B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great coverage
So far all repairs have been covered for electrical glitches and vacuum lines. Minor problems and fixed as well as getting Lyft rides from and to the repair shop. Great job!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Hi there:)

Thank you for the -star review!  Our advisors and technicians work very hard trying to keep your car running great and our customers happy:)  See you on your next visit!

GH
Gloria H.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
I love this location all the staff is awesome (especially David, Kevin, Natalia & Shannon). They are always professional, courteous, attentive to the needs and concern of their customers. They treat me very well-like royalty. They are sooooooooo much better than the staff at the old Auto Center Dr location, where I purchased my vehicle. They raised/set the bar for the BEST Customer Service. I could not ask for anything better. What I like best is that they are consistent. If they’re having a bad day, you’d never know it by the way they conduct themselves.

Hello thered:)

Thank you so very much for your extremely kind review!!  We truly appreciate and value you as our very special customer!!  We truly enjoy seeing and talking to you everytime you come in:)  See you on your next service!

Thanks again!

RL
Richard L.
Oakley, CA
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Schedule accommodation
I had a very tight schedule to keep and the service department was very accommodating
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  Here at All Star Hyundai our service advisors and technicians do their very best getting you in and out:)  Thanks again!

HA
Harold A.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Recall
There was a recall on my 2015 Sonata. I was able to pick the time and date to bring the car in. The staff is very friendly and professional.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Helllo:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  We truly appreciate and value you here at All Star Hyundai!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/31/2020 Category: Service
No comment
No comment

Hello,

We appreciate you giving us a excellent score!  See you on your next visit here at All Star Hyundai!

SY
Sidney Y.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Good place to have your Hyundai serviced
Excellent service, fast transaction time, and great price.
Friendly staff are nice and and very helpful, my advisor
Kevin Velazquez and my mechanic Michael Mickelson,
they both exceed my expectations, deserve nothing but 5 stars.
It's the best place to have your Hyundai serviced.

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our number one priority!

It sounds like Kevin and Michael were able to surpass your expectations and much more!  We appreciate and value you as our loyal customer:)

Rabindra R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/30/2020 Category: Service
5 star
Honest ,& great advise for repair with good price
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Hello:)

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!!  Here at All Star Hyundai our advisors do their very best keeping our customers update with honest and good advise.

Thanks again, see you on your next visit!

WH
William H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I recently took my Palisade in for a scheduled service. I am loving my Palisades and the professional, friendly and amazing staff of All Star Hyundai.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star rating!  We truly appreciate and value you as a loyal customer:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AG
Adelfo G.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good working
On time
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent review, we greatly appreciate you giving us a perfect score!!  See you on your next visit!