Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Donaciano L.
Bay Point, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great, very friendly and respectful

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Interior
I asked him not to hit my interior inside like my car door but when I got it back there was a lot of footprints on my car door
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star.  That is beneath the quality
work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at you earliest convenience to further discuss the issue.  925-350-6787  customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Christo B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
I've always been very satisfied with the service and personnel.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Hi:)
Thank you for the 5 star review! We do our best taking care of our customers and their vehicles.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Mark S.
Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Always good service...
Never had a problem here, service has been completed in a reasonable time, customer service is excellent. Much better than the Sacramento area dealerships.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We like to think we are the best in the bay area too!!  We look forward to seeing you again:)

GP
Golder P.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Hello:)
Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

RL
Richard L.
Oakley, CA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
They live up to the name, All Star
Always ready to help me, they know my car and what needs to be done and what has been done. Always friendly and organized
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Hi there!
Thank you for the excellent review:)  We appreciate our customers!!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping your car running safely and getting you back on the road quickly:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

05/29/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Very polite give suggestions for service in near future...washed my car and vac inside which was a big plus for me since my car needed it..now my car drives better and looks better too!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping our customers cars running good (and looking good too:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Service was good.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the awesome review!  We do our very best keeping our customers happy:)  thanks again!

SG
Scott G.
Walnut Creek, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Time of seevice
Service opens at 7am but they do not start servicing until 8am. This is problematic if your waiting for your vehicle and not just dropping them off. This was not communicated during the online reservation process. I told this to the service advisor and he promptly found a tech to start my car and get me on the road quickly. Either have techs start at 7am or clearly put the servicing hours online and in the shop.

Hello:)

Thank you for the review, we do our best to ensure our customers needs are being met and when you leave that you are completely satisfied with our service!  I apologize for the online miscommunication:(  we look forward to seeing you again!

Josephine B.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
close to home and wonderful customer service
wonderful customer service

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your  excellent review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

DY
Deborah Y.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

PG
Philip G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2019 Category: Service
kevin, is great
ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  We appreciate and value our customers, we do our best taking care of their vehicle needs:)  We look forward to your next visit!

LD
Lot D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
The dealer did a excellent job in treating me with respect, I was very satisfied with the service I receive.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We do our absolute best keeping our customers happy:)  We like to think we are the best in the bay area!

Dublin, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Can do much better than this
Doing a complimentary car wash is something that all dealerships do. I was surprised when they didnt do it for my car. When I asked about it, they said they dont do it here. Also the waiting lobby did not have any coffee vending machines or drinking water bottles or magazines or newspapers. The wifi connectivity was very poor. The staff was friendly, polite and courteous though.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Good morning:)

We regret to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. We always want to provide our customers with 5-star experiences and it is unfortunate that this was not your case.  I would like to hear more about your concerns, we invite you to contact us so we can learn more about your visit.  Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing this to my attention.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Please call or email me at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Robert C.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
new facility
new facility

05/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff was fast and efficient of addressing the issue of my concerns.
I was very happy to see and feel that your team was very considerate and helpful will assisting with my concerns.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service less than expected.
My vehicle had the same issue of malfunction after being repaired at this location for 3 days.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was not resolved.  I would like to speak with you regarding this issue.  Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.com

Jeffrey K.
Professional
Since the minute I walked i this dealership treated me with respect. I had credit issues they still got me a new car. The service dept is always professional when I come in for scheduled service.
If your gonna buy a new ride I suggest these guys.

Good morning!

I am so happy to hear you had a truly satisfactory experience here at our dealership. Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the All Star Hyundai Family!  We look forward to seeing you in the future:)

Monique G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The people at All Star Hyundai
I appreciate the service I receive from Kevin and staff. They have truly done their best to help me with a vehicle that shouldn't be at the shop.as often as it is.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!!  We wish you all the best and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future:)

Michael R.
Oakland, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great people who provide great service
I have been taking my Santa Fe here every 5000 miles for the past couple of years now and I have always had a great experience. Always in a very great to deal with. I will keep going to All Star and will buy my next Hyundai from them. I wasn't very happy with the place I bought my Santa Fe but I think Hyundai makes an excellent product and I have loved my Santa Fe since the first time hit the start button.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Hi there!

Your review truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to providing a truly exceptional experience for our customers.   I am glad our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver.  We look forward to making sure your vehicle is running in perfect condition, at least until your next purchase:) Thank you!

BC
Bruce C.
Rio Vista, CA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service adviser David Corona took good care of me and my service needs even arranging a ride to the movies and back while my vehicle was being serviced and to my surprise my vehicle was cleaned inside and out while in their care. Can't beat this kind of service

Hi:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  David is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Azaria M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Helpful people.!
Thank you.

Hello!

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.