Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5rating 4.8064497
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581
Latest Review 38 minutes ago

GC
Gloria C.
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Very professional
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/06/2016

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review!

RI
Ramiro I.
2006 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service but.... not so hot overall.
my comments from the previous screen pretty much cover it.

Hi Mr. Ramiro,

My name is nayab I reached out to you in regards to your recent service visit. I would discuss this matter with you further at your convience, please contact me at 925-755-2600 or email me at nsyed@antiochnissan.com .

Nayab Syed

AW
Armenta W.
10/02/2016 Category: Service
The employees were very attentive to my problem with my car and valued my time while my car was in their care.
I would return to this dealership for any repairs my car would need in the future.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you so much for your review! Let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future.

Kim S.
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, knowledgeable staff.
I bought my car in Dublin, but don't want to drive that far for service, so I took it to Antioch, which is more local. I was very pleased that I did. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The office and waiting room were very clean.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/29/2016

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review!

Jeffrey H.
09/26/2016 Category: Service
good
Brain from the service department was great. He took his time and got what we need fix fast
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/27/2016

Thank you for the 5-star review!  Let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future.

B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2016 Category: Service
Owner
Great Service - Attention to Detail - Don't try to talk you into paying for additional services you don't really need.

Michael M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service Dept.
A service manager who is concerned about why you came in, sounds crazy I know.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Satisfied Customer
I service was great.

Thank you for the great review!

IG

CQ
Corey Q.
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Great service department
Brian in service is a honest and knowledgeable person who genuinely cares about the customer.

PV
Pete V.
Oakley, CA
09/18/2016 Category: Service
personnel on the job did their best to make my wife and i comfortable..
i was very impressed with the car i bought and the price was just right and i was able to fit into my budget.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/19/2016

Thank you so much for the great review.  I am pleased that both you and your wife felt comfortable and that we met your expectations.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should need any other assistance.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
It was my first time coming to this dealership. Staff was incredibly friendly, professional and helpful in every way possible. Let's just say my bad day had turned into a better day just by entering this friendly environment. I don't take my car anywhere except Hyundai dealers and I will definitely be coming back to this one specifically. Thank you for your incredible service and the hard work you guys do!
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/16/2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.  We are always working on providing our customers a positive and inviting atmosphere.  We are looking forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TE
Ton E.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your feed back and will share this with Brian!

EG
Eston G.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire rotation Appt.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the great 5-star review!  We truly appreciate it!

BP
Brad P.
Tracy, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Very friendly staff at Antioch Hyundai!
Very helpful and made everything quick and easy! I'll be back!
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/12/2016

Thank you so much! We truly value your feedback!

LL
Luzmila L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Very professional
Very good place

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate it!

Christo B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Job Well Done
Always a good experience with the Service Department. 20,000 miles on Santa Fe Sport.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/08/2016

Thank you for the review! I am pleased we completed your service in a timely manner, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

LV
Lindsey V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Quality Service I Can Trust
I always take my car to Antioch Hyundai because they are honest, trustworthy and kind. I appreciate the work they do and the care I receive from Brian whenever I come in for services.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/01/2016

Thank you for the great 5-star review!  We truly appreciate it!

08/30/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and Courteous!
Brian Bauman was my service advisor. Not only was he friendly and courteous, he was relatable and always had a smile on his face. We didn't just talk "shop" and he had me laughing the whole time. What a great and wonderful experience! I will be back for sure.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Larry S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2016 Category: Service
FRIENDLY SERVICE MGR, ON TIME SERVICING
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/29/2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate it.