Aprill M.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
The place is wonderful but sometimes us customers jump to conclusions that we should not.
I thought, incorrectly, we had been charged, but in fact, we were not charged the diagnostic fee. After they discovered it was a warranty issue the problem was solved with no charge to us. We saw the initial charge and wrongly presumed it was charged. Michael has always been fair and was again this time. We think he is very professional and proofed it once again.

10/26/2017 Category: Service
They need to stand behind their work.
Used to be good but our last visit was very, very disappointing.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to speak with you earlier concerning your visit! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Oakley, CA
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service with Michael in the Service Dept
Michael was excellent once again and solved problems with my vehicle and got it done in less time that projected!

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about Michael! We appreciate his hard work and certainly appreciate your review! Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying the services our dealership has to offer. Making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a priority at All Star Hyundai. We anticipate your next visit.

EO
Eduardo O.
Antioch, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Service department needs improvement
If you buy a used car or a certified used here check the car well before you purchase. Cars do not get check as you think.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me on the phone regarding your visit. We look forward to improving ourselves to offer only the best customer experiences in the future.

IS
Issa S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Awessome service. Kevin Vasqueaz was very helpful
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for your review! We strive for nothing but the best guest experiences at All Star Hyundai and nothing makes us happier than hearing our team delivered just that! Thank you for your business and referrals. See you at your next visit!

CQ
Corey Q.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Recall Service
Great service quick turn around.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

We strive for nothing but the best experiences for our guests and we couldn't be more thrilled that our team delivered just that! Thank you so much for your review and business. See you at your next visit!

ROBERT S.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Very professional
Everything was done to our satisfaction and the customer service tech was fabulous very very happy

We are so thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you nothing but a 5-Star experience! Thank you so much for your review and business. We look forward to your next visit.

RL
Rick L.
Antioch, CA
10/16/2017 Category: Service
New engine
New engine was installed per recall..all seems to be good..communication from dealer could have been better...couls have cleaned thw car it was returned very dirty
Overall good
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department! We appreciate both positive reviews and critiques alike. Thank you for bringing these to our attention! We will definitely pass the word along. We look forward to your next visit!

Christina B.
Pittsburg, CA
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Explained everything thoroughly and friendly

Thank you so much for your business and review! We strive for nothing but 5-Star service here at All Star Hyundai and nothing makes us more happy to hear that our service team was able to achieve just that! Keep motoring!

LH
Loretta H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2017 Category: Service
Service at my local Hyundai dealership.
Just wanted to clarify that everyone I have dealt with concerning a warranty issue, has been very nice & I feel, trying to help but the problem seems to lie within the warranty. The local dealership is trying to help and my negative points were not directed at the dealership itself, but at the situation at hand with a warranty issue that needs to be resolved.

10/15/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai has been great to me for the past 11+ years as long as they were getting my money but now that I need them to stand behind their product and their warranty, their not so great at this point.
Hyundai has been great to me for the past 11+ years as long as they were getting my money but now that I need them to stand behind their product and their warranty, they're not so great at this point. I am hopeful that Hyundai will do the right thing and keep me as a satisfied customer and hopefully I will again be able to recommend this business to my family and friends but unfortunately at this time, I have to answer NO on the next question.

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you further. See you at your next visit!

10/13/2017 Category: Service
Thanks for taking care the recall safety inspection on my 2013 Sonata.
Thanks for taking care the recall safety inspection on my 2013 Sonata.

We are pleased to have assisted you with all your car care needs! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We look forward to your next visit.

10/12/2017 Category: Service
great
excellent service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you so much for your review! We strive for nothing but the best customer experiences here at All Star Hyundai and nothing makes us happier than hearing our team was able to achieve just that! We appreciate your business and referrals. See you at your next visit!

Douglas L.
Concord, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Service Department
I'm extremely pleased with the service I received. Everything was done in a timely and professional manner. Could not be happier!

We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that our team was able to deliver you nothing but the best experience during your visit! Thank you for your business and referrals. We look forward to your next visit!

Pacheco, CA
10/10/2017 Category: Service
It was done quickly. Everyone was nice.
I didn't have to wait very long. Everyone was courteous and polite.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you so much for your review! We strive for nothing but 5-Star guest services and we couldn't be happier to hear that our team achieved just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Charlene H.
Pittsburg, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2017 Category: Service
All employees take good care of the customers and you can count on them!

Your kind review is inspirational! We strive for nothing but the best possible guest experiences and we are so happy to hear that our team was able to go above and beyond to deliver you the service you deserve! Thank you so much for your business and referrals. See you at your next visit!

CR
Cary R.
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Wonderful service!! Fast, friendly and honest!
I was able to make a last minute service appointment and get in promptly at the scheduled time. As it turned out, I’d done some of the scheduled maintenance ah ad of time so they were able to cut time off my wait and $$ off my (very reasonable) service bill.

Thank you for such a kind and wonderful review! We strive for nothing but the best possible guest experiences and we are thrilled to hear Michael and the rest of our team were able to do just that! We look forward to seeing you again.