Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

NP
Neil P.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
My Service rep was friendly and very helpful. As I waited in the reception are for my car service to be completed, he continually would walk by and give me updates. I am going to bring all of my cars here for service. Including my non-Hyundai cars.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello Neil:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  Our advisors do their very best trying to keep our customers updated with information regarding their vehicles. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!!

SK
Scott K.
Clayton, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Very good service while having a recall service completed
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Scott!

Thank you for the awesome review! Our service advisors and technicians value all our customers and do their very best in assisting them in a timely manner:)

NF
Nancy F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
When you make an appointment they keep you on your appointment. They are quick to get you checked in. Friendly
Yes very nice

Hi Nancy:)

Our advisors and technicians are very efficient servicing our customers and their vehicles needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Bethel Island, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
I always had good service so am sure it was a miss understanding

Thank you for speaking to me yesterday about this issue.  Here at All Star Hyundai we take our customer service, and the care of our customer's vehicles, very seriously.  I will reach out to you again after your next appointment just as a folow up to make sure you are happy with our service:)  Of course, you can always contact me at 925-350-6787 or at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net at your convenience also.

FA
Fred A.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Team very service oriented and clear about service.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the awesome review!!  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!!

AD
Arturo D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2019 Category: Service
GOOD JOB!
SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES DONE.

Hello!

We do our very best taking care of our customers, thank you very much for the great review!!

Christina S.
All Star Does It Again
So glad to know I can depend on great people like Kevin and David to get the job done. Oil change, rotated tires and new battery. I couldn’t thank these guys enough for keeping me and my daughter safe on the road.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Christina!,  Thank you for the great review:)  David and Kevin do an amazing job making sure our customers leave happy and satisfied!!  We look forward to seeing you again:)

Derek W.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
I've dealt with All-Star on several occasions & the service advisors are always pleasant. This is my 2nd Hyundai car & I'm very pleased with it.👍

Hi Derek!

Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We appreciate you and do our very best in assisting your vehicle needs:)   Hope to see you in the future!

PV
Phillip V.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Visit
Went well

Hi Phillip:)

We here at All Star appreciate you and your business, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!!

Mark S.
Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast and friendly...
Fast, friendly service, thanks!

Hello Mark:)

Thank you for your rating!!  We truly appreciate you and look forward to assisting you in the future:)

SF
Simone F.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Did great service, in an good amount of time , great customer service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Hi there:) We appreciate that you have come to us for your vehicle service needs, we look forward to assisting you again!

Awsome
Great work

Hello! thank you for the excellent review:)  We do our very best to assist all our customers with care!  Hope to see you again:)

SL
Sungho L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent service for All
I go there every time when I need service for my cars. They are professionals who are super friendly. Their price is also competitive considering the quality of their services.

Thank you for the 5 star review:)  Customer service is a priority for us here at All Star Hyundai so the advisors and technicians do their very best to ensure our customers are well taken care of!

TW
Theresa W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
good work
you did good work and fast. did not have to wait a long time. I was in and out before finishing my coffee.....

Hi Theresa!

Thank you for the excellent review:)  The technicians and advisors do their very best to take care of all our customers as quickly as possible.  We look forward to seeing you again!

TH
Theodore H.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Meh
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Hello, thank you for the 5 star review!!  You are very important to us, and we do our very best trying to assist your vehicles needs:)

CV
Cecil V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenience .
Service & customer service are excellent.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Cecil!  Thank you for your review:) You are a valued customer and we hope to service your vehicle in the future!!

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient, courteous. Nowadays good customer service is hard to find!
Was provided great customer service.

Hello and thank you for your excellent review:) Customer service is our top priority!  We hope to see you soon:)

Robert S.
Great place
I would highly recommend the dealership and all the service to all I know. We have been treated well since I purchased my car and I love it

Hi Robert!  Thank you for the excellent review:) our customers here at All Star Hyundai are very important to us!  We look forward to helping you in the future:)

GW
Garland W.
Rio Vista, CA
Williams
Treated as part of the team

Hi Mr. Garland!  You are very important to us here at All Star Hyundai and we appreciate you!!  Thank you:)

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
great people working
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hi Wilene! Thank you for the excellent review!! We do our very best to try and please our customers:)