Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

AF
Arnold F.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
I always bring my Hyundai for service here. The guys are very friendly and accommodating.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Hi Arnold, thank you for the 5 star rating:) We appreciate you!  We'll see you on your next service:)

MA
Michael A.
Brentwood, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
kona service
it was great. easy, and my first service was free

Hello Michael! We here at Hyundai we do our very best to assist every customer with lots of care, and thank you for the excellent rating:)

Walnut Creek, CA
First service
Overall experience acceptable. My car was sitting in the pick-up line but I was not notified. I found it myself. Car was not washed/cleaned.

Hello! Thank you for your review, We here at All Star Hyundai take all reviews seriously and we strive to make sure our customers leave happy:) I will pass this on to our service manager.  Thank you again we hope to see you again:)

AR
Alan R.
Warranty repair
Had a check engine light come on they ordered my part for me and made a return appointment.
I arrived for my appointment,they repaired my Tucson.
Great job
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Hi Alan, thank you for your 5 star review.  We here at All Star Hyundai do our very best to assist our customers!  We value you and look forward to assisting you in the future:)

RK
Robert K.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
The people up front that check Us in are the very best. They listen and then take care of business.
I have never had any complaint about the service dept. and the workers.
Bob K.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for your review, we take our customers concerns very serious:)  We look forward to assisting you in the future:)

NI
Nicole I.
Pittsburg, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2019 Category: Service

Hi Nicole,
We appreciate and value you as our customer!  Thank you for the awesome review, we look forward to assisting you:)

BF
Barbara F.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Kevin and the service employees are fantastic
I always have a great experience at All Star Hyundai. I feel confident that the service team always has the best interests of myself and my car at heart. I can trust them with everything they tell me and I know that they won't cheat me. Kevin has been my service advisor for awhile now and he always knows exactly how to explain any issues with my car in an understandable way and I know that my car will be taken good care of. With the exception of twice I have always taken my car to a Hyundai dealership for service and All Star Hyundai is by far the best care and experience I have EVER had. Because of my Sonata and the Hyundai service team the next car I buy will be a Hyundai and I will take it to All Star for any repairs or service. I feel so good knowing that I have an honest repair shop for my car.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We are so thrilled that Kevin's dedication to customer service has shined through for each and every visit! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai dealer and we look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come.  Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we appreciate you!

SL
Sally L.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
sloppy
Called in the am and was able to get a appointment for the pm

Thank you for your 5 star review, we look forward to your next visit!

TL
Todd L.
Vacaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I have found the staff to be most accommodating.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.
Have a great day!

ZA
Zamora A.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Place is great
Staff very friendly service was great

We really appreciate your review, it is such an honor to be your Hyndai dealer.  We look forward to your next visit.

David L.
Bay Point, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2019 Category: Service
My service Advisor Kevin Velazquez has gone above and beyond to help us with our 2005 Tucson.
Thank you Kevin for your hard work and dedication to keep our vehicle running in excellent condition and safe while driving on the road. Also keeping our costs reasonable.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Kevin Velazquez is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team. We wish you all the best!

Great workers
Great service, took the car in for recalls. Fast and prompt service also great shuttle service.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is exciting to see that our team went above and beyond to deliver just that! Thank you for your business and reviews! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

AR
Alan R.
03/23/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs! See you at your next visit!

Ruth M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Processional
Its nice clean.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to directing it to our manager for consideration. It is an honor to assist you with all of your Hyundai car care needs! See you at your next visit!

PG
Philip G.
Brentwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/22/2019 Category: Service
sales
SALES PERSON SAL LOVE WHO I BOUGHT MY CAR FROM IS A REAL ASSET TO HYUNDAI, WHEN I BRING MY HYUNDAI IN FOR SERVICE HE ALWAY'S COMES OVER TO GREET US AND ASKS IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT. HE IS FANTASTIC.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We are thrilled to see that our dedication to customer service shines through in all departments here at All Star Hyundai! Thank you for your wonderful reviews and business! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs! Happy motoring!

NM
Nancy M.
Oakley, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Always superior service
I have always had superior service and always happy with the front desk!

What wonderful and kind words! We strive to deliver our customers nothing less than a top notch experience and it is exciting to see that our entire team has done just that! We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Stanley S.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service. All items done with precision and care.

Excellent customer service is one of our top priorities and we couldn't be happier than to see that our team delivered just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer. See you at your next visit!

Quick and painless

We try incredibly hard to provide the most convenient services possible to all of our guests and we couldn't be more pleased than to see that our team has achieved just that! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center. See you at your next visit!

MA
Michael A.
Pittsburg, CA
👍🏻 customer service
Dave was excellent!

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer! See you at your next visit!

CN
Christine N.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I thought my appointment was at 10. I arrived only to find out it wasn't until 1. Instead of having me come back, they let me leave it. They had my car complete and ready for pick up by 2:30. My time is very important to me, therefore I appreciated the service I received. All I encountered were very friendly. Could not have had a better experience!

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and we couldn't be happier than to hear that our team went above and beyond to display their dedication to customer service! Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!