Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

FR
Freddy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
service department
they are helpful and explain the problem in detail.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business and are honored to be your preferred Hyundai service center. See you at your next visit!

MQ
Mary Q.
Bethel Island, CA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Friendly service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is thrilling to see that our team delivered just that! Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience. It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs! Happy motoring!

AW
Alice W.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great technicians and staff
Great technicians and staff

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer! See you at your next visit!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Closest Hyundai dealership to Brentwood (where I live).
Just had routine maintenance done.

We appreciate all reviews as they are the best way to improve all future visits for our guests. Your review is concerning as it means we did not deliver the 5-Star service we strive to achieve. Our Service Manager, Mark, would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact him at 925-350-6780 at your earliest convenience.

Stacie M.
Knightsen, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
True Service with a Smile
All Star Hyundai in Antioch means always getting service with a smile. They are helpful, friendly, and informative about my servicing. I would recommend them to anybody thinking about getting a car.

Thank you for such kind and wonderful words! We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and we are thrilled to see that our team has always done their best to provide just that! We appreciate your business and reviews. See you at your next visit!

TI
Thomas I.
Bay Point, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Recent service
All employees I came in contact with were friendly and invested in making my experience positive. I only had an oil change but they also washed and vacuumed my car plus cleaned the tires and wheels. Also in overhearing their conversation with other customers they went out of their way to explain what they did and the problems their vehicles had. This quality of service is hard to find nowdays and was very enjoyable to receive. Thank you

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is exciting to hear that our team provided you with just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer! See you at your next visit!

DT
Dewey T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff!
Even got me out in time for my next appointment. Thank you!

Excellent customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we couldn't be more thrilled than to see that our team delivered just that! Thank you so much for your business and wonderful review! We look forward to being your preferred Hyundai Dealer for many years to come!

Mamerto L.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Clean
I'll come back again for future maintainance of my car.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Your 3 star review really concerns me. We would love to discuss your experience here at our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-756-6360 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

SG
S g.
02/27/2019
Updated Review
I originally submitted a review that had two stars overall. I am updating to 4 stars. I was pleased overall with my visit except for the time it took to get the work done. I understand that this may not always be controllable.

I also want to commend the service department on following up to receive feedback. Great team at All Star Hyundai.👍
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much for talking to the other day, we truly appreciate the feedback. See you at your next visit!

SP
Sarah P.
Discovery Bay, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Why go anywhere else for your Hyundai service?
Thank you to David and service team for exceptional and quality service! Very helpful and fast. I won't go anywhere else for my service and in the future I will be getting my new car here.

Thank you for the great service!

Thank you so much for the kind review! See you at your next visit!

Douglas L.
Concord, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/27/2019 Category: Service
I was impressed with the speed of this service. I really appreciated the car wash!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the 5-Star review!

Maricruz R.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Car service
Kevin was amazing. His customer service is great. I felt very fortunate to have him help with my car service because he really took care of my needs.

Thank  you so much for the awesome 5-Star review! We appreciate you!

Clayton, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/23/2019 Category: Service
2nd times a charm
New Sonata Hybrid. Warning lite for Hybrid system came on. First service did not correct the problem. 2nd service identified a faulty water pump. replaced water pump and was provided with a rental car during the service period. so far, she's running fine.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We are so glad to hear everything is going well with your car and thank you so much for rating us!

MA
Mohammed A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/23/2019 Category: Service
No comment
No comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review!

Chico, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
David is amazing!
After experiencing some miscommunications with my vehicle's first service, David worked very hard to resolve everything and ensure I was happy with my service. He has excellent customer communication and will make sure you are both happy and satisfied with the service of your vehicle. If you're bringing your car in to All Star Hyundai, I definitely would recommend having David as your service representative! Thank you!

Need Better Communication
The sales and service staff does not appear to have clear communication. When purchasing the vehicle, I was told it would include a free oil change, fluid check, tire rotation, etc. upon its first service. The service staff seemed to believe only the oil change was included, and tried to charge $20 for the rotation. I played phone tag with the sales department until the issue was finally resolved (I was right in what was included at the time of sale). I wish the sales department would practice better communication to make the job easier for its service staff, as this resulted in an hour longer wait time for the vehicle to be ready, and for the service team to have to take the car back a second time: inconvenient for all parties involve! Make promises you can deliver on, and communicate those to all team members!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. If you change your mind please contact our Customer Relations Manager and give us an opportunity to make things right. 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Car service review
they took great care of me on my last appointment . Even offered to wash my car before I leave which I feel should be done especially if your dropping 400+ on services ! Thank you again !

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review! We appreciate your kindness and have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Team in the Service Dept.
Once again the Service Team not only met but have exceeded my expectations. This was my 2nd service with them and they made sure that I had a thorough understanding of what was being done and I happened to need some other work outside of this service performed and Kevin ensured that this will be taken care of for me. I appreciate that! Great Job Service Dept. Thank you :-)
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Your review truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to providing truly exceptional experience for our customers. I am glad our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver. Thank you so much for the 5-Star!

Sibyl B.
Bay Point, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Great staff
Very professional.

Thank you so much for the positive 5-Star review! See you at your next visit!

Kelly M.
Convenient Service
Easy to set up service online. Service rep professional and courteous. Service completed timely.

Thank you so much for the awesome 5-Star review!

LW
Linda W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Friendly staff and timely service.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome 5-Star review!