4.6

Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5rating 4.7878785
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

RK
Robert K.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The people working here.
If They make some changes like They said They would, then it will be TOP NOTCH company to take care of Your vehicle.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed when it came to checking out.
Waiting in the lobby, I had noticed a car almost like Mine that had been serviced. After 25 min. I went for a closer inspection and it was Mine. I went in to see about checking out and no one was there, when I ask about being checked out to the 2 women, I was told that no one could do it except the person that checks You in. After 30 min. I was able to get checked out. If the person that does that has something else to do maybe it would be a good idea to have someone else to take care of it. Having to wait 30 min. is NOT A VERY GOOD PRACTICE.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue.

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Service assistant was able to help resolve our vehicles issues through communication via a mechanic. Thank yy

07/24/2019 Category: Service
inadequate service
Vehicle is running perfectly fine but needed a 15,000 mile service. Day after the service check engine light came on. Two days after service vehicle began to shake while accelerating. Service said they could not get vehicle back in to be checked out for a week because they’re busy.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Your 1 star review really concerns me.  I would like to discuss your experience here at our service department.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Good morningf:)

Thank you for allowing us to correct the issue with your vehicle, we here at All Star Hyundai appreciate and value you as our customer.  Thank you again and please  reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you:)

Donaciano L.
Bay Point, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great, very friendly and respectful

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Interior
I asked him not to hit my interior inside like my car door but when I got it back there was a lot of footprints on my car door
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star.  That is beneath the quality
work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at you earliest convenience to further discuss the issue.  925-350-6787  customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

05/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff was fast and efficient of addressing the issue of my concerns.
I was very happy to see and feel that your team was very considerate and helpful will assisting with my concerns.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service less than expected.
My vehicle had the same issue of malfunction after being repaired at this location for 3 days.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was not resolved.  I would like to speak with you regarding this issue.  Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.com

Chico, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2019 Category: Service
David is amazing!
After experiencing some miscommunications with my vehicle's first service, David worked very hard to resolve everything and ensure I was happy with my service. He has excellent customer communication and will make sure you are both happy and satisfied with the service of your vehicle. If you're bringing your car in to All Star Hyundai, I definitely would recommend having David as your service representative! Thank you!

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Need Better Communication
The sales and service staff does not appear to have clear communication. When purchasing the vehicle, I was told it would include a free oil change, fluid check, tire rotation, etc. upon its first service. The service staff seemed to believe only the oil change was included, and tried to charge $20 for the rotation. I played phone tag with the sales department until the issue was finally resolved (I was right in what was included at the time of sale). I wish the sales department would practice better communication to make the job easier for its service staff, as this resulted in an hour longer wait time for the vehicle to be ready, and for the service team to have to take the car back a second time: inconvenient for all parties involve! Make promises you can deliver on, and communicate those to all team members!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. If you change your mind please contact our Customer Relations Manager and give us an opportunity to make things right. 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

AT
Alonzo T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service agents and quality of work is great.
Great quality of work and the service agents are very professional, answered any questions or concerns I had with the repairs. They kept me updated on the repair status as well and any additional work and didn't push unnecessary services. Only thing that can be improved is communication, mainly about not accepting mail at the actual repair facility before payments are sent, other than that service was good.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great workmanship quality, professional employees, horrendous communication.
First off this review is for the service department ONLY, I cannot speak on the actual dealership. The employee agents and service mechanics were great, very professional and helpful, the quality of their work is excellent and the repair time itself was as expected. The COMMUNICATION however was absolutely terrible. I'm not sure whether both parties are at fault or no one bothered to verify but no one bothered to verify where the initial payment was supposed to be sent causing it to become lost for 2 weeks before anything was even said to me, and I only found out because I called to inquire about it. The supplemental request, according to one side was not sent over until a week after I called again to inquire on the status of my vehicle. Communication with me was lukewarm at best, as I was only updated on repair status once the repairs were completed and wasn't even notified at all bedded check had not been received despite being sent 2 weeks ago. After all was said and done because no payments were sent on time the car ended up sitting completed for 2 weeks while payments were being re-sent. If you don't mind waiting a month and a 1/2 to get your car back then this place has great quality worksmainship and you will be satisfied with the repairs, but if you need your car back in a hurry I would take it somewhere else.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

2003 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Trunk was fixed
Thank you for fixing my trunk. I appreciate that you went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the end result.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Trunk doesn't open and close properly
My opinion might change if after my next visit the trunk issue is resolved.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience here at our service department. Our customer relations manager would like to speak to you more personally in regards to your visit. Please reach out to her at your earliest convenience. She can be reached at 925-350-6787. We appreciate your business, look forward to speaking with you!

David P.
Discovery Bay, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
As a follow up, I received a call from Rolando (the service manager) who took my concerns to heart. He reached out and let me know that that the information that I was given by the dealership where we purchased our vehicle did not coincide with his understanding-however he would honor it with a complimentary oil change the next time I brought our vehicle in for service. He was also able to follow up by addressing our concerns and providing additional information with a headlight issue we are currently experiencing. He spent a considerable amount of time explaining the issue, and possible remedies. Rolando and his team have earned a 5 star rating by following up and providing us with the high level of customer service that first attracted us as Hyundai owners. We will continue to purchase Hyundai vehicles and bring them to All Star Hyundai for our service needs. Communication and Customer Service is important and All Star Hyundai is proving that they value the customer. Kudo's to Rolando and his team in the Service Department-they have earned our business once again.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great for sales, not so much for service.
I was really impressed with the sales department. I would give them a five star rating. Service however left a bit to be desired. The work was timely but I was charged for a complimentary service. This is enough for me to be frustrated with the dealership. They should know Hyundai’s policies and that the first oil change is covered by Hyundai. Until they make this right I will not be returning and will take my new Hyundai elsewhere for service. They can make this right but it is up to them. Hopefully they will.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as it is the best way to improve our services. Our Service Manager, Rolando, would like to speak with you in further depth about your experience. Please reach out to him at 925-350-6780 or at rvaquerano@allstarhyundai.net.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to assist you further with all of your concerns! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and it is thrilling to hear that our team came together to deliver just that! We look forward to being your preferred Service Team for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

SD
Socorro D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
They had good customer service very friendly!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Not the best service
Environment doesn't feel welcoming nor do the employees seem like they want to be there. Not as professional
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you in more detail about your visit. Please reach out at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Thank you!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us the time to assist you better. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Lathrop, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2018 Category: Service
Problem solved!!!
The Service Manager Rolando researched this problem, and found a solution that removed the fragrance smell from the vents! I'm very happy that the air coming out of the vents is once again neutral! I will be returning to All Star Hyundai for all of my future service needs. I highly recommend them!.

03/11/2018 Category: Service
Ruined my cars ventalation system by spraying A/C odor treatment in there without my knowledge.
My sinuses burn and eyes water when breathing chemical fragrances. My cars air system was fine with no smell to the air before I had my car serviced at All Star Hyundai. They made the decision without consulting with me that my car needed to have an A/C odor treatment where they spray chemicals on the replacement cabin air filter and spray the chemicals in all of the cars vents. Now I have to be subjected to this chemical fragrance that burns my sinuses whenever I turn the fan on in my car. I took the car back and they put a new untreated cabin air filter in, but the smell is still there. I hope it goes away soon. In the meantime it's very unpleasant to drive my car with the vent fan running.

From what I can tell the rest of the cars servicing was done well by All Star Hyundai and I would recommend them for servicing your vehicle. I would make sure you tell them up front that you do not want any chemical treatments done to the A/C ventilation system without your knowledge, because apparently if you don't say anything there is a good chance that they will perform this service on your car.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not anything but 5-Star. Customer safety is our number one priority and we would like to hear more about your experience personally. Please contact our Service Manager, Rolando, at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6780 or via email rvaquerano@allstarhyundai.net. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

We couldn't be more thrilled than hearing our team was able to address your concern and follow through with a correction that left you with only the best experience! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you for many years to come.

03/01/2018 Category: Service
Third time's the charm!
I brought my car in twice because the check engine light was on. I was told that everything checked out. Then the light came on a third time so brought it back again and they replaced the intake manifold. Now my car drives like brand new. Kevin in service was great. He kept me informed every step of the way and went out of his way to make sure it was covered under the warranty so I wouldn't have to pay. I would highly recommend All Star!

03/01/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Bad repair service
The customer service is great, but after 2 visits my car still has the same problem.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like you to give her a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your visit more personally. She can be reached at 925-350-6787 or custsomer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Have a wonderful day!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to work closely with you on your concerns! We strive incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to our customers through top notch experiences and nothing pleases us more than to hear Kevin was able to address and repair the issues you were experiencing. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you for many years with all of your car care needs.!

Fremont, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Servicing is OK / Kevin Response is good
I had a brakes issue which seems to be resolved but still I could hear some hissing sound after fixing the brakes. I am not sure why.
This time Kevin took care of me from all the perspective and tried to solve the issues which had raised. But unfortunately he couldn't able to resolve my USB issue yet(I guess this some problem with Hyundai manufacturing/installation ) . But still if I hit the brakes I hear a very some noise. This time I don't want to travel all the way to Antioch.

12/04/2017 Category: Service
Unsatisfied response
I visited showroom by travelling 50 kiles. I got unsatisfied answer regarding my car USB issue. Also I had an issue with my brakes which I brought notice in one week of my purchase. They ignored at the begining and after one month I visited showroom again and I have asked them to look in to the brakes. At that moment after inspection they confirmed that there is an issue and they will call as soon as they get the parts. I haven't received the call yet. And again I need to travel around 50 miles. I suggest to improve your reaponsiveness
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you so much for speaking with me concerning your issues. We want to thank you also for giving us the opportunity to better ourselves so your next visit is nothing but 5 Stars. We look forward to seeing you soon.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

We enjoyed working closely with you with all your concerns. Please do not hesitate to bring your vehicle back by so we can address any further questions you may have. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit!

Aprill M.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
The place is wonderful but sometimes us customers jump to conclusions that we should not.
I thought, incorrectly, we had been charged, but in fact, we were not charged the diagnostic fee. After they discovered it was a warranty issue the problem was solved with no charge to us. We saw the initial charge and wrongly presumed it was charged. Michael has always been fair and was again this time. We think he is very professional and proofed it once again.

10/26/2017 Category: Service
They need to stand behind their work.
Used to be good but our last visit was very, very disappointing.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to speak with you earlier concerning your visit! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

LH
Loretta H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2017 Category: Service
Service at my local Hyundai dealership.
Just wanted to clarify that everyone I have dealt with concerning a warranty issue, has been very nice & I feel, trying to help but the problem seems to lie within the warranty. The local dealership is trying to help and my negative points were not directed at the dealership itself, but at the situation at hand with a warranty issue that needs to be resolved.

10/15/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai has been great to me for the past 11+ years as long as they were getting my money but now that I need them to stand behind their product and their warranty, their not so great at this point.
Hyundai has been great to me for the past 11+ years as long as they were getting my money but now that I need them to stand behind their product and their warranty, they're not so great at this point. I am hopeful that Hyundai will do the right thing and keep me as a satisfied customer and hopefully I will again be able to recommend this business to my family and friends but unfortunately at this time, I have to answer NO on the next question.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you further. See you at your next visit!

Mica C.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
They care about quality and your satisfaction.
I had some questions and concerns about the service I recently received. I wasn't initially satisfied. I returned once again hoping to take care of my car trouble once and for all. After talking with the mngr. Rolando - All my questions and concerns were answered with great customer service. Problems were solved. Thank you.

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Poor. Incomplete service
Questioned the findings. 3 days later the alleged checks that were supposedly done proved were never done.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

We would like to speak with you further about your experience at our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

Mica,
Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss your concerns with us! We appreciate you giving us a chance to assist you further. See you at your next visit!

Oakley, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Kevin was great to work with, good customer follow up.
Kevin totally handled the situation with my car navigation, it is scheduled as soon as parts arrive.

07/17/2017 Category: Service
Sucks
Sucks
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Your 1 star review really concerns us. I have spoken to both the Service Manager, Daniel and your Service Advisor, Kevin. We are working closely with the manufacturer to attempt to assist you in this matter. Please call me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your concerns or any questions you may have.

Antioch Hyundai
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Good Afternoon!
I enjoyed speaking with you earlier about your concerns and are enthusiastic to hear that you wish to rescore our service writer, Kevin! We look forward to your future visits. I have sent the rescore to you as well. As always, if you have any questions or concerns you can reach me at 925-778-7878 or email customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

JV
Joan V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai repair
Kevin was great. Worked with me.
Great customer service.

07/12/2017 Category: Service
Replace door motor mechinisum
Was able to bring my car in on a sat only because the part delivery dint come in when it was suppose to.
I needed my car for work the following week.

Joan,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I am glad we were able to address your concerns. See you at your next visit!

03/22/2017 Category: Service
Satisfied
Very good

03/22/2017 Category: Service
Christopher
Not satisfied
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/24/2017

It was a pleasure talking with you today. Glad we were able to resolve the issue! See you at your next visit!

SP
STACEY P.
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Update
So I get an email telling me that my concerns have been discussed and/or they took action. Well, my issue was the fact I waited 7 weeks for my appointment, that I had to make arrangements to get it taken there by a third party because of my household working. I SPECIFICALLY requested, in writing I be notified via telephone of any issues. Was I notified of anything? Nope. The third party was sent home with the message that the job couldn't be done because the dealership couldn't get it together to have the parts on time for their recall. Then, they schedule a new appointment for my car...without consulting me or my schedule via the Third party, and I'm left scrambling on transportation issues with no contact from the dealership. Ok...car taken care of, 4 days later.....but again...I waited 7 weeks. I requested a call if there were any issues....and NONE of it happened. So no, sending me an email ASKING me to update my review wasn't the wisest move. If I could attach a picture of my request I would, because it clearly is there. In writing. You wasted my time and cost me money that I don't have. Period. You didn't do the job you were to do at the time scheduled nor did you bother to even speak to me regarding any issues. Your customer service sucks. Same as at your Dodge dealership. Period.

10/21/2014 Category: Service
They NEVER finish the job
Made my appointment for a Saturday 7 weeks in advance for the 2 recalls on my car. They couldn't be bothered to call me and let me know the part wasn't in stock. Had to RESCHEDULE and inconvenience 3 people to rotate cars and works schedules because if their incompetence in running a business. Just had the SAME problem at their DODGE dealership in August...taking my car back in AGAIN for something they didn't do right the first time....better yet, they didn't actually even start the car 4 hours after I brought it in and was given the assurance it would be completed. These people are jokes and run a scam. The products themselves are fine, this dealership is just lousy and has CRAPPY people working for them.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2014

Stacey, I'm very sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience. I've asked the store manager and customer relations manager to look into this and take action as quickly as possible. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Mike Baker
Digital Media Manager

David L.
Bay Point, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2019 Category: Service
The reson why my wife and I come here is the great and personable service Kevin Velazquez provides to us. He insures us the work on the car will be completed.
We give a high rating because it is my deserved. We love the service and the personal care and service provided by our Service Advisor Kevin Velazquez. But first and foremost we trust him! We come to have our car serviced and he is the best! We may even buy our second vehicle from All Star Hyundai in 2020.