Lisa B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service

Good job
They finally figured out the blower was faulty

CR
Cary R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I never hesitate to take my car to Allstar Hyundai. The service people there are honest and explain everything well. Many times when I’ve had a concern and was convinced it would be a repair, it was only a simple adjustment.

GC
Gloria C.
Always willing to help

CJ
Cindy J.
03/13/2019
Excellent Service!
Mark and the Hyundai service team did a fantastic job of taking care of my car again. They were all very pleasant to deal with and Mark did a great job explaining any recommendations and including details on my invoice. I felt like they cared about my car and making sure I had a positive experience. Great job! I'll definitely be back!

Susana S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I brought in my wife's Elantra and got the 30,000 mile service done and had the front brakes changed out. It took a little over 4 hours for everything to be completed.

Jacque S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
the service advisor are very professional & respectful
thank you for the prompt service with all the detailed info provided

FL
Frank L.
05/24/2018
I can’t believe trying to get warranty work done this dealer ship doesn’t provide a loaner car. Now I must drive 40 miles to have my service done and get a loaner

Aprill M.
10/26/2017
Michael makes this place great.
I did a review today and then received a call from Michael clarifying the issues. I had mistaking thought we were charged for a battery that went bad after 3 months. I now know that the charge did not make it to my credit card. To say I am sorry for this misunderstanding is minor compared to how I feel. Unfortunately, I cannot find my review to correct it, but when I do it will happen. Michael was very understanding and I am deeply sorry about this. He is the best!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Breath of Freash Air
Friendly customer service and brand new facility

Robert W.
11/24/2016 Category: Service
Answer your phone!
My complaint is not with the actual service performed; it's the efficiency of your department. I called repeatedly over a 2 week period to schedule a vehicle recall appointment. NO ONE answers the phone in the service department. It didn't matter what time of day I called-the phone was never answered. How hard is it to hire someone to answer the phone?

BRENDA B.
Pittsburg, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2015 Category: Service
was good at first until they ripped me off.
will never come back. felt i was ripped off.

SUNDRENA B.
Bay Point, CA
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Customer care
When I was there it clean but l saw dead bugs on the table by the TV. There was no refreshments ie no water or juice on a hot day. No one offered to see if maybe I wanted to look at a new car. I did look at them alone no help was offered.

KC
KENT C.
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Would be zero stars if possible, wrong diagnosis, high repair estimate
Poor dealership. Brought car in because the suspension was sagging. Told it was not under warranty and would cost $800 to replace two rear shocks. Did the work ourselves with the exact fix dealership suggested, using higher quality parts. That did not fix the problem. I do not see how replacing two rear shocks would cost $800, when it cost me $100 in parts and 1 hour of labor. In addition, the dealer diagnosis is incorrect, as the new shocks are in place, and the car suspension still sags in the rear. I would never visit this dealership again, even if it was for something as simple as an oil change.

RT
Richard T.
Pittsburg, CA
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Your people are friendly, helpful and efficient. The service was done quickly and done well.