03/31/2020 Category: Service
Service dept
Service dept goes out of their way to provide excellent customer service
MARK R. from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent score!  We appreciate and value you here at All Star Hyundai:)

See you on your next visit!

Mark RayRay

Kari S.
Bay Point, CA
03/28/2020 Category: Service
The people is my reasons for my return.
I always feel welcomed and valued. The group of people are the best customer service experience. They're professional and carring.
MARK R. from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Hello,

See you on your next visit!

David L.
Bay Point, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2020 Category: Service
I would like to thank Kevin our service representative. He is a true professional and because of him we will continue to have our vehicle serviced at All Star Hyundai.
Always a pleasure having our service Advisor take care of our vehicle
Motivated us to buy a 2020 Palisade.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Hello,

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about Kevin,  All Star Hyundai truly appreciates his hard work and certainly appreciate your review!

Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying your new vehicle. Making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a top priority at All Star Hyundai.

KC
Kuokping C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/23/2020 Category: Service
I love my Ioniq
Kevin, the Service Consultant is a joy to work with.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority.  Kevin truly is an asset to All Star Hyundai:)

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AJ
Arleen J.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Never Disappointed!!×
Kevin and the entire service department are the best!! Always friendly, professional and accommodating.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority here at All Star Hyundai:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AA
Angela A.
Concord, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Returning Customer...no complaints here!!!....
…just 5-star service!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent rating!  All Star Hyundai thanks and appreciates you for being our customer:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

Vallejo, CA
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Good work with diagnostic & coordination to resolve service problems
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for the excellent review!!  We here at All Star Hyundai take customer service very seriously:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

EE
Eric E.
Pittsburg, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service department
Service advisors David and Kevin are the best in their field. I have my car serviced every other month as I drive a lot and each time I come away with the feeling that David and Kevin provided my car the best care and maintenance.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  David and Kevin are fantastic employees and we're thankful for everything they bring to our team.  They always go above and beyond for our customers:)  See you on youyr next visit!

John G.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional and Personable staff. Very accommodating for a new customer
L
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Good morning!

Thank you for the 5-star review, we truly appreciate you here at All Star Hyundai!  See you on your next visit:)

BC
Benjie C.
Discovery Bay, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Work order very good and fast
Recommended great job
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

PG
Philip G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/26/2020 Category: Service
service advisors
david and kevin are fantastic, that is the reason i keep coming back.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We truly appreciate all David and Kevin's hard work and dedication they give to their customers:)  Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

Carlo M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Recall Information
I didn't receive any notice that the 2017 Ioniq I own had a recall for a filter. Please provide recall information to Hyundai owners in a timely manner. Thank you.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide useful information regarding your recall.  We working on reaching out to our customers for service appointments and recalls, hopefully this will help:)

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
service
answered all my questions. so i was clear on my service contract. in and out in the time frame they quoted.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  All Star Hyundai wants to make sure our customers are fully updated and happy when they leave.  Thanks again for the 5-star see you on your next visit!

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Should have fixed in the 45 minutes or Uber'd me to and from my home.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

I would like to speak to you regarding your issue here at All Star Hyundai, please call me at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net