Overall Rating 4.1764714/5Overall Rating 4.1764714/5Overall Rating 4.1764714/5Overall Rating 4.1764714/5rating 4.1764714
Overall Rating 2.21569/5Overall Rating 2.21569/5rating 2.21569rating 2.21569rating 2.21569

Lynn M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Lynn's Review
I had a great experience with the service dept. Was greeted promptly, courteously, and they handled the repairs to my car professionally with easy to understand explanation of what work needed to be done.

Joan M.

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Review
Cool people, free coffee and service has always been great! $50 oil change is amazing too, please don't get rid of those
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/20/2018

Hi Benoit, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a pleasant experience at Allen Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Too many mistakes by my sales guy. Long story...service guys were great...very helpful. Need better sales people.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent visit with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

CN
Carrie N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Wonderful/ professional service!
Quick, efficient, and friendly service! The manager of the service dept. is awesome, as well as Jose!!
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/17/2018

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

RY
Robert Y.
Mission Viejo, CA
Continued great service
Had to bring Sonata in for oil change & was able to get all of the 30k mile service done while I waited.

Hi, we really appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Hyundai!

FT
Frank T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The people are the best!
Allen always treats you like family. It is so obvious the pride they take in finding the right people.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us and our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Allen Hyundai

Laguna Niguel, CA
Professional and reliable
The service is reliable, on time and the waiting area is very nice! The employees are available to answer any questions...

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

San Diego, CA
Great Experience
Super nice staff and very communicative about my car and the services being provided. Also great, CHEAP detailing!
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/15/2018

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Cora S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
Great service.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

San Juan Capistrano, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good quality, high priced
See above

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Allen Hyundai. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

SL
Sandra L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
Your customer service and being able to provide car while vehicle is in service
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/14/2018

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating means a lot to us. We sincerely thank you for the positive review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

VB
Valerie B.
Santa Ana, CA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Dishonest repairs
I was told my Hyundai Sonata (which I purchased from your store) needed a new fuel pump. It did not. The technician did NOT throughly check my car instead he made an assumption without looking under the hood! If he has he would have seen gas spewing from a cracked fuel line along with the engine covered saturated in fuel!!! I had to find this out when I removed my car from your shop. Instead of wanting to be accountable about the mistakes made Tim blew me off and could care less about! He offered no options for solving this issue AND I MEAN NONE! I called him the next day to see if we could come to a middle ground. I asked him to call me back. HE NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO CALL ME. Completely disappointed. I have recommended Allen to family and friends but I clearly was wrong about doing so!
Tim B., Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/11/2018

We never want a customer going away upset but i have to look at the facts of the situation when looking at a claim. This vehicle has not been in since 2012 at our dealership and 80k miles and was towed in for not starting. My tech who has been here for 35 years  checked the gas gage and it was at a  1/4 of a tank then checked the  fuel pressure it had none and then tried to jump the fuel pump which it would not  turn on even though it had power to it so of course fuel pump was noted as failure. The customer had the vehicle towed out and bought the fuel pump somewhere else and had her son put it in then when they tried to start it was leaking fuel from a fuel line which we would not have seen until it had fuel pressure. I want to note i call every customer back but i had already told this customer we were not taking care of this problem due to the fact it had no fuel pressure when we check it  and we didn'd even sell her the part or install it after it was towed out.

BC
Barbara C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
customer service
not necessary
Tim B., Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for coming in and letting us help you. Have a great night.

Rancho Sta Marg, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Intermediate Service
The customer service representative was very helpful and good at advising me on what was best for my car without being persist or pushy.
He also took into account a coupon promotion that they were offering to give me the best price for my service being done.

Thank you for being  our guest and we will see oyu next visit!!

AF
Arlene F.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service department was on the ball and got our problem solved.
Excellent service for a major problem. The response was quick and the car was back in service good as new in very good order.

Thank you for coming in and for taking your time to fill out the survey. Have a great night.

Irvine, CA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Returning customer
They are consistent with their customer service and very knowledgeable regarding the particulars of the service.
My service adviser is the best!
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/10/2018

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We're glad to hear your advisor, Jose, delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Costa Mesa, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service - some work needed on website!
Great service as always - just one small issue with the website. I first scheduled my visit online, and requested a loaner, but when I arrived, the loaner wasn't available. If you need a rental, you have to make sure to call to confirm!
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/09/2018

Hi, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We've removed the option to schedule Valet/Rentals online to avoid further scheduling conflicts, we truly apprecitate the feedback youve provided to us and hope to work with you again at your next visit. Thank you again and take care!

LD
Liz D.
Dana Point, CA
2002 Hyundai Xg350
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service! and very comfortable waiting area.

Hi Liz! We are glad we were able to deliver an excellent experience to you. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a great day!

Diana M.
Irvine, CA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and honest
I have great confidence in this dealership. They have always been very professional and never try to upsell.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 08/08/2018

Hello, we are glad we could help! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!