1947 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2142875/5Overall Rating 4.2142875/5Overall Rating 4.2142875/5Overall Rating 4.2142875/5rating 4.2142875
Overall Rating 2.23636/5Overall Rating 2.23636/5rating 2.23636rating 2.23636rating 2.23636

Ladera Ranch, CA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service (this time)
This service experience was exceptional. The service rep (Steve maybe?) was incredibly friendly and service-oriented in a very natural way. I saw him interact with a couple of customers ahead of me, and was amazingly nice, helpful and informative. He even walked them to the waiting area. (Which is very nice and part of the reason for the 5 stars.)

I haven't always had 5 star service experiences here, but this was definitely one.

San Clemente, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Quality, courteous service
I've always felt like the facility is well-run. I just feel like the staff will keep my car in the best running condition.

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Always A Pleasure
Thanks to Allen Hyundai, my car is always in tip top shape when I leave the dealership. Jose is the man to go to when I need the right service done on my car. Thank you Allen Hyundai!

Jerry S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Warranty Service plus
Warranty service was performed in a timely manner. Also, several
past due service items were noted and brought up to date.
Service Manager Danny Martinez was efficient and a pleasure to
work with.

KA
Kathleen A.
New Car 1st Service
I took my 2018 Tucson in for it's first service and had a scheduled appointment for the next morning...however when I got to Allen Hyundai to drop it off, they told me that I could get the tires rotated and the oil changed right then, if I were willing to wait about 45 minutes. I was happy to do so and they washed the car. Very happy with the car and the service.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and friendly knowledgeable service.
What I said above.

RA
Richard A.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Steve Pacheco gave great customer service upon my last visit. Extremely friendly and helpful. Great advisor skills and even better people skills.

KL
Kerene L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2018 Category: Service
I always bring my car to Allen as I know they will do the service right and at a fair price.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the great review Kerene! We truly appreciate you choosing Allen Hyundai to service your Elantra. Have a great day!

Douglas L.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Customer
I’m 45 years in the car business as a GM, GSM and Salesman.
Service Writer, Jose is among the very best I’ve ever seen. My local dealer is in Palm Springs.......I drive to Laguna Niguel for service. (Jose).
Doug Lincoln
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/17/2018

Wow! Thanks for the great recommendation for Jose, it's always nice to see an employee's effort be highlighted by a client. We truly appreciate you choosing Allen Hyundai to service your Sonata. We hope you have a great day!

David C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service

Thanks for the great feedback Daivd! We truly appreciate you choosing Allen Hyundai to service your Santa Fe. Have a great day!

John C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Everyone is kind and helpful. The service is right on!
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/15/2018

Its important to our service team that each and every customer feels like family! Thanks for taking the time to let our team know that your service was top notch. Have a great week John!

Temecula, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great sales associates and service department.

Thanks for the great feedback! Take care!

RK
Ronald K.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people and no pressure
I like the people and no pressure. Always professional.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We really appreciate you choosing Allen Hyundai to service your vehicle. Take care!

2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Friendly, Fast
Time and cost estimates were on point, staff is very friendly, car always leaves the shop looking clean.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks for the spectacular feed back, sir! We look forward to your next visit; until then, take care!

Lake Forest, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They rip off their customers to make some extra money.
1 star for customer service

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent visit. Unfortunately, warranty doesn't cover damage and the last visit recorded was 7+ months ago and 11k miles ago so the discrepancy was too large to know when the wire was damaged. The quote you received does not include only the part price but also the price of labor for the technician to work on the vehicle. We truly appreciate your business sir and any we stand by the work we do on customer's vehicles. If you have any question or other concerns regarding your service, please give us a call. Take care.

CT
Christopher T.
Dana Point, CA
Very professional, courteous, straight forward service
Very professional, courteous, straight forward service

Thanks for the spectacular feed back, Christopher! We look forward to your next visit; til then, take care!

Aliso Viejo, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience, inexpensive fix
Jose Vallez is always kind, straight up and accommodating. Car repairs/expenses are never a welcome thing but Jose makes the necessary experience less painful.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/08/2018

We really appreciate the great feedback about your service advisor Jose. We're so happy we were able to make this process a little easier for you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your service please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care!

CD
Christy D.
Coto De Caza, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, quality service.
Excellent.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the feedback, take care!

San Clemente, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Curtious, friendly and efficient!
Best service I've had in years. Called same day, got an appointment at noon and picked up my car at the end of the day.

We strive to be an advocate for all of our customers and its experiences like your that truly make it all worth it. Thanks again for doing business with us, take care!

Ladera Ranch, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department team
The service team is absolutely amazing.
They listen, follow up, and actually care about their customers concerns and answer questions.
I dealt with Danny and he is fantastic.

Thanks for the great review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback. Take care!