Overall Rating 4.2539663/5Overall Rating 4.2539663/5Overall Rating 4.2539663/5Overall Rating 4.2539663/5rating 4.2539663
Overall Rating 2.25397/5Overall Rating 2.25397/5rating 2.25397rating 2.25397rating 2.25397

San Clemente, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2019 Category: Service
good, knowledgable people
Good, knowledgeable people who do a great job
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/23/2019

Our team works really hard to make our guest's visit as painless as possible. We really appreciate the positive review. If you ever need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your feedback and have a wonderful week!

Becky M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Easy Peasy
Took my 2019 Kona in for it's first inspection and oil change and it went so well. The technician was cost saving savvy and didn't try up-selling me on things I didn't need. I had the oil changed and liquids topped off. I didn't need tire rotation yet on this service according to the inspection. YAY! I love saving money and not having to do unnecessary things. I owned a mini cooper prior to this car and every service there was a new light on or an issue. I purchased a Hyundai for the warranty and no wonder they have such a great one....they don't need to use it because they have an awesome product. Soooo Happy! See ya in another 6 mos!!

DK
Dan K.
07/22/2019
Steve Pacheco figured out what two other Hyundai service departments could not. I told him if he could figure out my problem, I would switch to Allen. I have. This is my third 2.0T Ultimate Hyundai Santa Fe and so far, so good.

What a wonderful review of our Service Department Dan! We are excited to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to your future visits and hope we are your go-to shop for years to come!

LD
Laura D.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
everything was great...the only complaint...there were grease marks on the inside door and on the steering wheel, otherwise great service.
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/22/2019

Hello there Laura, we thank you for your positive review. We apologize for the grease mark, that should have been caught and taken care of prior to the vehicle being brought to you. If you would like, we love to invite you back for a complimentary re-wash of your vehicle. Just contact your Service advisor Danny at (949) 485- 3750 ext. 356. Thank you for your feedback. We hope your day is fantastic!

TV
Terri V.
Ladera Ranch, CA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly service and very accommodating

Good morning Terri! We are delighted to hear that your visit with our Service Department was pleasant. If any further questions or concerns arise, please let us know. Thank you for your wonderful review and we hope you have a lovely day!

CP
Christopher P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
TOP NOTCH SERVICE
Steve in the Service Department is mY GUY!!! GOLD STAR TREATMENT!!!
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/19/2019

Hello there Christopher! We are excited to see that we were able to pair you with a Service Advisor that meets your Service needs. Treating our guests with courtesy and respect is always high on our priority list. Please let us know if anything else comes up, we are more than happy to help! Warmest Regards, Allen Hyundai

Keith S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem Solved
Service was performed in a timely manner, warrantee honored, and the car was washed! All good!

Keith, thank you for your positive review. It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing friendly and professional experiences to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thank you again for choosing Allen Hyundai and we hope to see you again.

Ken M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff.
Positive experience .

Hi Ken, we are so happy to read such a great review about Allen Hyundai! Thank you again for leaving us this response. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

RF
Richard F.
Blythe, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service of vehicle
My car was done within the time they gave me. It was washed and the job was completed without trying to selll me something else. I was very happy
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/17/2019

Richard, thank you for your high star rating. We strive to provide a stress free experience and we are glad to hear that was the case on your last visit. Let us know when we may assist you again. Until next time, take care!

KD
Kavneet D.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Your Techs need to learn how Hybrid mileage works. Its called SCIENCE.
I am very upset.
This is my 3rd vehicle with your dealership.

This nonsense is unacceptable.
It cost me money ..and every time I drive it costs me more money.

Hi Kavneet, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. Your feedback helps us improve, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are aware that Caliber Collision brought in your vehicle on your behalf after an accident. Unfortunately, there are many different components on a vehicle that could possible fail; especially after an impact. I know Ivan has been in contact with you in hopes of resolving your concerns. We hope you will give us another try. Thank you for choosing Allen Hyundai!

Melissa P.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
Excellent customer service! They excel at completing their work quickly and the free car wash is a bonus.
Tim B., Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for picking Allen for your service needs and for filling out the survey.

Tim Bright
Service Director
Allen Hyundai
tbright@allenautos.com

GY
Gordon Y.
Nice and professional
1st time customer. Was met by a service representative right as I pulled up. Really nice guy! He got my info and then walked me to the waiting room. Free bottled water and coffee. Only waited about 45 minutes and my car was done, including a car wash! Great experience!
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/16/2019

Gordon, thank you for being our guest. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to impress you on your visit by going beyond your expectations! It was our pleasure to help. We are here for all of your automotive needs. Best wishes, Allen Hyundai

ED
Edwin D.
Ivan
Ivan was great
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Edwin, for your high star rating and for being our guest! If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Until next time, take care!

SF
Seyed F.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Honest service adviser
Right to the point & treated me as a value customer

Good morning, thank you for your feedback Seyed. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with our team. Please let us know when we may be of assistance again. We thank you again for your positive review and hope you have a spectacular day!

TG
Therese G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Caring people!
I had a flat tire and brought it to Allen Hyundai for repair. Unfortunately the nail had ruined the tire and I needed a new one. Daniel ordered me one and called me the next morning to tell me it had arrived. I was able to get in and out within an hour and my car was washed and vacuumed! I love this service department!!
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/12/2019

Therese, thanks for sharing your recent experience with us. We are thrilled that everything was done as quickly as possible; within the expected time frame. Give us a call if any future concerns arise. Thanks again for your feedback and have a lovely day!

FM
Fred M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Another great service!
Just had the 120k mile service. Besides the usual items and due to the miles, Allen serviced the transmission, rear differential, cooling system and fuel system. My 2011 Genesis 4.6 looks and runs like new! Allen has done a great job on maintenance since I bought the car there - great service team!

Hello and good afternoon Fred! We are excited that you have made Allen Hyundai your go to shop for so many years! It was our pleasure to assist you. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

RF
Russell F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Terrific
I’ve been a fan of Allen Hyundia for Five years. I am on my decoys Hyundia Sonta.
Great warranties

Russell, thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we did. We are ecstatic to hear you have received excellent service throughout the years. We are more than happy to help going forward. Until next time, thank you for your patronage and take care!

Aliso Viejo, CA
2017 Hyundai Azera
Quick, friendly & respectful
There was a quick diagnosis. I was told the part would come in 2-3 days and i was called 3 days later to setup an appointment. The repair was quick. Steve was very friendly and respectful.
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/10/2019

We appreciate your feedback and positive review. It is not always ideal, but there are sometimes circumstances when parts are not in stock or readily available. Thank you for patience with your two part visit. I am glad to hear that the execution of the follow through occurred in the time line provided. We are always more than happy to help if ever needed going forward. Thank you again and have an outstanding day!

BD
Brian D.
Lake Forest, CA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous!!!

Hello and good morning to you Brian! We love to hear the words "professional and courteous;" they way it should be! Please if you ever need anything further from us, just give us a call. Thank you for choosing Allen Hyundai to service your Elantra. Until next time, take care!

SR
Sherry R.
San Clemente, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review
Great customer service beginning to end..
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 07/09/2019

A million thank you's Sherry! It is so nice to read that our team was able to make this experience a wonderful one all the way through. Give us a call if anything else is ever needed. Until next time, take care!