Overall Rating 4.2542368/5Overall Rating 4.2542368/5Overall Rating 4.2542368/5Overall Rating 4.2542368/5rating 4.2542368
Overall Rating 2.25424/5Overall Rating 2.25424/5rating 2.25424rating 2.25424rating 2.25424

Capistrano Beach, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/15/2019 Category: Service
In good hands
Thorough job. Professional and knowledgeable

San Clemente, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
It's easy to get a service appointment and the wait time is reasonable. Also, they wash your car afterward too. Overall, great customer service.

FM
Fred M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Continued great service!
Quick service - only needed an oil change and tire rotation. Had them check serpentine belt just in case but it was fine. My 2011 Genesis is still rolling along great at 112.5k miles with Allen Hyundai service keeping it in top shape.
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/15/2019

Fred, thank you so much for taking the time to review our team. We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction!Thank you for choosing Allen Hyundai as your first choice for all your automotive needs. Have a great day!

GW
George W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
CONVENIENT SERVICE CENTER
HELPED WITH SERVICE CAMPAIGN
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/11/2019

Good afternoon George, we are thankful you let our team know we did a fantastic job on your last visit. We appreciate your continued patronage to our service department. We look forward to your next visit. Of course, any concerns big or small arise feel free to contact us. Thanks again and I hope you have a splendid day.

John C.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Prompt Service!
I needed a tire replacement due to a road hazard and they had me in and out within an hour.

Good morning John, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am overjoyed to hear that we were able to get you in and out of our service department in a timely fashion. We look forward to serving you in the future. I hope your week is amazing.

SR
Steve R.
Laguna Hills, CA
02/10/2019
VERY SMOOTH FLAWLESS TRANSACTION
I have seen a second hand car online and it was exactly what I was looking for.

The salesman greeted me with a smile and he said Welcome To Allen Hyundai, how can I help. He went inside as I was looking at the car ( which looks great) and came back with the keys.

The best part is when the Sales Manager Blair intervened and said are you being taken care of, which was very considerate of him.
I ended up talking with Bessai and Blair about my deal, talking to both of them I felt like they were old friends,
At Allen Hyundai the customer is king and both of these managers proofed it,
the Allen family should be very proud to have Blair and Bessai on your team
Thank you again for caring and making your customers happy!

Thank you Steve for choosing Allen Hyundai to purchase your vehicle and for providing us with your feedback. I’m pleased to hear you had a genuine “family” experience with Blair and Bessai on that visit. I’ll be sure to make them aware that they were able to hit it out of the park for you. Thank you again for your business. I hope your day is magnificent!

DA
Don A.
Laguna Woods, CA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve in the service department is a great person . Who will go out of the way to help you and make you that he really cares about you the customer. Thanks for all your help.

Good morning Don, thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. Steve has been such a wonderful asset to our team. We appreciate you shining the light on our service department, thanks again. Have a wonderful day!

Darlene H.
Las Vegas, NV
2014 Hyundai Tucson
best staff
always accommodating

Thank you Darlene, for leaving us such a positive review. At Allen Hyundai, we pride ourselves on being helpful and courteous. Please let us know when we may assist you further. Thank you for your continued business. Take Care!

Allen Hyundai Service
Outstanding, fast service!
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for providing positive feedback regarding your recent visit. We appreciate you choosing Allen to service your vehicle. Let us know when we may assist you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

KH
Kathleen H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service...professional.....knowledgeable!
I get the best, professional service at Allen Hyundai. If I wait or drop-off my vehicle, the service is always done within the timetable given.

Kathleen,

Thank you so much for letting us know what a wonderful job our team did. I am glad we were able to provide you with yet another wonderful experience here at Allen Hyundai. It means a lot to us that we are able to provide quality service each and every time. Thanks again & take care!

Melissa P.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service! They made sure I was well taken care of and I was in and out in no time at all. They gave me their input on what my vehicle may need the next time I come in. I always feel Hyundai will be honest and caring when I bring my vehicle to them.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/07/2019

Melissa, Thank you for leaving such a glowing review. We take pride in providing quality service. Please contact us if any questions or concerns ever arise. I hope you have a great day!

Bobbi M.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The staff is easy to work with
Process was easy and the staff was awesome.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/06/2019

Bobbi, we appreciate you letting us know that we did a great job on your last visit. It is important to our dealership that we provide you with a quality experience. Please let us know if your ever need any future assistance. Have an amazing day!

Aliso Viejo, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and turnaround time
This was my first time using the Service Department at Allen Huyndai of LN. They were very courteous and were able to get my car serviced in the timeframe needed.

Thanks for letting our team know of your pleasant visit. Our employees always strive to provide quality service with each and every visit. I hope to work with you for many more visits to come. I hope today treats you well, take care!

NW
Norma W.
Laguna Hills, CA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Steve Pacheco
Steve was very friendly and helpful. He set up my phone on Bluetooth and saved me the trouble of trying to figure it out for myself. He was patient and cheerful. Made the visit very pleasant.

Norma, thank you for dropping a line to let us know what an amazing experience you had with our service team. We are grateful to have Steve as a fellow team member. Steve is always happy and ready to help when needed. Let us know when he or our team may assist you going forward. I hope you have a truly splendid day!

DJ
Diane J.
Service with a smile
They are fast, they are very pleasant. There is no reason to go anywhere else for good service.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/05/2019

Hello Diane, thank you for bringing your Sonata to us for service. I am pleased to hear of the excellent service you received while at our dealership. Let us know when we can help you again- take care!

Leo S.
Lake Forest, CA
Allen Hyundai Service
As usual Allen Hyundai Service department handled my recent service professionally and quickly

Leo, we truly appreciate you choosing to be our guest here at Allen Hyundai and we are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust in caring for your Sonata. We’re here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope you have a great week ahead.

Best,

Dana Point, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Consistently tuned in to the customer's needs.
I can always depend on the best service for my vehicle and the best communication with the service people when I request service! Couldn't be better. Thanks!

We truly appreciate you choosing to be our guest here at Allen Hyundai and we are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust in caring for your Sonata. We’re here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope you have a great week!

Best,

WW
William W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Allen Hyundai car service
excellent

William, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next scheduled service. Thanks again, take care!

DU
Dennis U.
Resolve issues quickly
Had an issue after the last service. Daniel contacted me quickly and resolved the situation.

Convenient
The driver side seat had something black on the seat and back that I did not see until the weekend. I picked up my car in the evening and leave for work and drive home after dark. I have been unable to clean the the black stain off the seat.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey regarding your most recent vehicle service. We apologize for the stain in the vehicle, it certainly should have been caught during the wash and vacuum each vehicle receives after service. Your service advisor Danny will reach out to you regarding getting the stain removed. We truly appreciate you doing business with our service team and we'd like to make it right.

949-485-3750

Dennis, we always welcome feedback- good or bad. I am so grateful that we were able to rectify the situation for you. We are always available for any questions or concerns you may have. Again, thank you for your evaluation of our service team and we hope to work with you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Mitchell B.
San Clemente, CA
All excellent
Great all around service, including calling in for an appointment.

Mitchell, thank you for taking the time to write us a review.We appreciate you trusting us with servicing your Santa Fe!