2047 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2142875/5Overall Rating 4.2142875/5Overall Rating 4.2142875/5Overall Rating 4.2142875/5rating 4.2142875
Overall Rating 2.23214/5Overall Rating 2.23214/5rating 2.23214rating 2.23214rating 2.23214
Latest Review 43 minutes ago

GT
Gregory T.
San Clemente, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service. It was quick and my car came back all washed and vacuumed!!! Thanks!!

EL
Elisa L.
Easy process
Jose is professional without being pushy. He offers all options and you decide what works best for you.

Danette M.
Vista, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service! Friendly people!

Aliso Veijo, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service dept.
The service dept should let the customers know about service specials and pricing.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate you choosing Allen to service your vehicle, and we sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had. The online coupons are controlled by a third party and are subject to change daily, because of this, advisors don’t check them and per posted signs customers must provide a printed copy to redeem the coupon. If you have any question or other concerns regarding your service, please give us a call @ 949-485-3750. Take care.

ES
Eric S.
good work
solid work done, a little pricier then other dealers

Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with some positive feedback Eric! And thank you for choosing to service your Elantra at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

Carol S.
1st scheduled maintenance
Service exceeded all my expectations from the first greeting to the last! I'm a customer a forever.

Carol,
We truly appreciate you trusting our team with servicing your vehicle. I’m pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with Steve and other members of our team; I’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. Thank you for being an Allen autos customer, we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Take care!

PS
Philip S.
San Clemente, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Should follow up better on customer complaints.
Should follow up better on customer complaints.

Hi Phil,
We truly appreciate you trusting our team with servicing your vehicle. It was a pleasure speaking with you, we have ordered your second key and will give you a call as soon as it is ready. Thank you for being a loyal Allen Autos customer, we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Mission Viejo, CA
recent service
very professional problem solving

Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with some positive feedback! And thank you for choosing to service your Sonata at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

Courtney H.
Great
Quick and easy

Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with some positive feedback Courtney! And thank you for choosing to service your Tucson at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

Janet T.
Jan T
Fast service
Always helpful
Great staff

Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with some positive feedback Janet! And thank you for choosing to service your Tucson at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

Temecula, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Received excellent service. My car unexpectedly broke 60 miles away from my home. I was quickly greeted by the service staff with a smile. Within an hour they were able to address my concern and 45 minutes after that the car repaired. A quick turnaround considering I didn’t have an appointment. An oil change with an appointment near my home usually takes just as long if not longer. Overall the waiting room was pleasant, service employees friendly, and I was pleased to have my car returned washed. I will definitely return to this dealer next time I’m in the area and am due for service.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 12/11/2018

We're so glad Ivan was able to help out. It can be worrysome to breakdown so far from home and we're glad we were able to get you back on the road in a timely manner.  Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we truly appreciate that. If you know anyone looking for a great service experience, you know who to call!

Jackie F.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
I wasn’t sure how I felt about the information I was receiving about my car at first. But Steve eventually convinced me that they were doing the best thing. I am happy with the outcome!

Jackie, it's our job to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. At Allen Hyundai all our team members strive to be advocates for our clients and we do our best to keep the safety of our customers and their families in mind with every service we offer. I’m pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Steve and I’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. Thank you for being a loyal Allen autos customer, we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Allen Famiy Automotive

Lake Elsinore, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication between departments
If I am told one thing by an employee, I would like to receive the service that they explained to me previously. They said they would set me up with the same advisor that I usually work with and they would fill him in on my situation. That was never done and I wasn’t even able to speak with him. Ended up asking for my car back with no service performed on it and went elsewhere.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Allen Hyundai to service your vehicle and for providing us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your negative experience regarding your most recent visit. Unfortunately, the info regarding your battery warranty that you received from a sales representative was inaccurate. We’ve taken this as an opportunity to improve and spoken with the sales managers to hopefully prevent this from happening in the future. Again, we truly appreciate your continued business and would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out @ 949-485-3750, we’re always available.

Best regards,

LT
Linda T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
LINDA. K.
Fast service, very professional and knowledgeable service personnel- Jose V.

Linda,
Our service team works hard to make sure every customers recieves a five-star experience and its reviews like yours that make it all worth it. Thanks again for your continued business, take care!

MT
Matthew T.
Mission Viejo, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Good service and helpful
Everything went smoothly, fixed what was needed under warranty and had no issues. The only thing I could complain about if I had to stretch would be that it would be nice to have better than 1 ply in the bathroom... That stuff is barely one step up from sandpaper, come on guys, costco is down the street. But that would be my only complaint about my entire experience.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Matthew,
 Allen Hyundai's team is always striving to make our customers visit as easy,fast and as fair priced as possible and most important always with a smile.Thank you for taking the time to point out we are doing a good job as well as provide constructive criticism.

Sincerely

Assistant to the Service Manager

Matthew H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
From beginning to end Ivan was informative and helpful. Honest and thorough. A+ service

Matthew,

Respond

Bernie M.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My service writer did an excellent job and got my car back to in less than an hour

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Steve! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do. And thank you for taking the time to highlight Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your review. Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

SR
Stan R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Recommendation
The service and the people who help you are wonderful here.

Wow, we're glad you had such a great service appointment with Ivan! It's important to us that each customer feels welcomed and accomodated during each and every visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do. And thank you for taking the time to highlight Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your review. Have a great week!

Best Regards,

KJ
Kerry J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
My review
Service was quick, everyone was very nice. Especially like being able to get a free loaner car when needed.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 12/06/2018

Kerry,
Our service team works hard to makesure every customers recieves a five-star experience and its reviews like yours that make it all worth it. Thanks again for your continued business, take care!

Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and rotate tires visit
Overall with the coupon for $39.95 and $20 for tire rotation is Ok but I think the tire rotation could be free. Also it took 1 hour and 45 minutes to wait even though the sign in the service area says “fast”.
I know they make much on this but I think they should have like 1 or 2 technicians just doing this basic service and get people in and out. More folks would come there. You can sell other services and wiper blades etc. too.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 12/05/2018

Hi,