Alden S.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Your opinions and your feedback help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide you with an exceptional service experience.

Bobby B.
Diamondhead, MS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service personnel
Efficient, courteous, great service.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

KC
Kate C.
Diberville, MS
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I always receive great service. The people are friendly and knowledgeable!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Bruce H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Continuing to provide outstanding service
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Happy New Year!!

Thank you for being a loyal customer and allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

SP
Sandy P.
Long Beach, MS
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Giving the best help when I needed it the most!
On the morning of December 21st I lowered the driver's side window & it promptly fell into the door. It was cooler than usual for the deep South & rain was in the forecast so I drove to Allen Hyundai to see if the service department would squeeze me in for a repair. I knew that if I didn't get the window fixed I would be cancelling a Christmas road trip. Not only was the service team sympathetic and helpful on a busy Monday morning but they were able to replace all the necessary parts to restore my window and the motor that powers it. This is a prime example of why I continue to use the service department at Allen Hyundai! I appreciate their dedication to excellent customer service!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Joel F.
Biloxi, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service!!!!
Our family will always come to Allen Hyundai, they’re the most amazing Car Dealership and Family Oriented!!! They always treat us with respect and we will always remain loyal to them as customers!!!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Carriere, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly employees and service was good
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

AT
Annie T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Professional service
The smiles, pleasant atmosphere, spontaneous service etc..😊
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

PD
Pat D.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/10/2020 Category: Service
My First Trip
Every step of the process went very well.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we look forward to serving you again!

KK
Kenneth K.
Clarksdale, MS
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Great vehicle, service not so much
I currently own three Hyundai products and have owned four Hyundai at once in the past. The vehicles have been trouble free, but my most recent service left much to be desired
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 12/05/2020

service experience.

Our apologies for not communicating with you to let you know you had an outstanding safety recall while you were in for your scheduled maintenance. Your time is valuable and we certainly respect that. We are better than that and our team is trained to check for outstanding safety recalls and inform our guest at the time of the write up. We will definately look at this as an important training moment we need to revisit so you or any of our guest do not have to go through that type of service experience.

Please contact me at your convenience if there is anything else you would like to share of if there is anything we can do to earn your trust and business back.

John JT Tiblier

James W.
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Six month service.
Nearby, fast and highly competent service. And trustworthy.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

WB
Wilma B.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Brought my 2016 Tucson in for basic maintenance & repair to lock on back door.. they had the lock parts in stock & was able to get me fixed up in no time.. the lady in the shop invited me to share lunch with her!!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Charlotte S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Saved me money!
Thank y’all for letting me know about my battery going bad that is under warranty with another place. Thankfully I won’t be stranded.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Rebecca W.
Pass Christian, MS
11/21/2020
AC went out the day after being repaired.
Recently had a new AC compressor installed. Picked my car up Thursday and the AC started blowing cold air and then just blowing air the next day. Waiting to see if they can get me a loaner while I wait for repairs.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 11/21/2020

Called Enterprise and was on hold for 25 minutes and 11 seconds. They close at noon on Saturday's. No rental cars available. Will have to try again on Monday. No vehicles due to Thanksgiving holiday.

Jennifer R.
Biloxi, MS
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Staff very Friendly
Service was performed very quick and efficiently
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020