Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

SP
Steve P.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great job excellent service
Allen accommodate all our needs even providing a loaner vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you being a loyal customer and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you! We value your business.

Your opinions and your feedback help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide you with a higher quality service experience.

The greatest compliment you can give us is to share your experience with all your friends and family.

07/08/2020 Category: Service
Na
Nothing to say
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

I apologize for not having your information on file. I know that can be very frustrating when something should have been done the first time you gave us the information. No one likes to have to keep repeating themselves.

Please contact me so I can update your information once and for all.

John "JT" Tiblier

RK
Rachael K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2020 Category: Service
They know how to make things right!
Allen Hyundai went above and beyond in reassuring me that my car was still in tip-top shape by doing another multi-point inspection. They provided me with a printed report as well as a verbal review of the results, and they also ensured the coolant reservoir was still adequately filled. They really care about their customers!

07/05/2020 Category: Service
A little disappointed...
Still no printout for the results of the multi-point inspection and no verbal communication of them either; but the oil change seemed to have taken less time than usual this time around. Also, my brother popped my hood a week later and discovered that the cap on my coolant reservoir was open and that the reservoir was completely dry. I guess I'll just have to get into the habit of checking under the hood myself to make sure everything is in order after servicing.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 07/05/2020

I apologize you did not recieve excellent service on this visit. Please contact me on Monday or at your first opportunity. I would like to set up a time for us to inspect your vehicle, review your multi-point inspection wiith you and give you a copy so we can make this right for you and earn back your trust.

JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and your kind words are much appreciated!
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers, because when our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!
Thank you again for your business and for taking the time to fill out Hyundai's survey!

John "JT" Tiblier

In and out quickly.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Allen Hyundai Service
Great service. Did a good job, and wad reasonable on their prices. They will always service my car.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

VH
Vincent H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
The experience that I had at Allen Hyundai was excellent the service advisor Aaron is always polite nice and helps in every way he can
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Bruce H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
servi e department is one of the best i have seen in 50 plus years
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers and when our customers leave here happy,
that makes us happy!

PB
Patricia B.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Review of service
Friendly staff, no long waits, reasonable charges for the services rendered.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

VB
Vicki B.
Ocean Springs, MS
06/25/2020 Category: Service
GREAT Service at Allen Hyundai
As usual, Allen Hyundai took great care of my car!! They are wonderful!!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Rosemary B.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
My experience at Allen Hyundai
Everyone at this dealership is helpful, experienced and kind. It’s always a pleasure if I get to visit with Robert who sold us our Sonata. I always get help from Aaron in the Service Department. He is kind and patient with me.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

James T.
Diberville, MS
06/23/2020
My Sonata
Was very pleased with the Service Department Monday. My appointment was at 3 pm. The men in the service department did an outstanding job on our Sonata. Was very impressed with the work and the entire staff. They did several updates on our car and did it in a remarkable amount of time. Also very impressed that they are all wearing their masks for my protection and theirs. Our Sonata is doing great. Thank you, Thank you so much.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and your kind words are much appreciated.
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers because when our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Hyundai's survey.

MA

Terri W.
Long Beach, MS
2019 Hyundai Kona
No problems
Always friendly & expeditious! Love my Kona Turbo!!!