Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

James H.
Gautier, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Service 10/19/20
in and out quick and easy.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Your opinions and your feedback help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide you with an exceptional service experience.

VB
Vicki B.
Ocean Springs, MS
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service in EVERY way!!
I have been dealing with Allen Hyundai for years now and have never had a single reason to complain!! I bought two wonderful cars there and they have done a great job taking care of them, and me. Plus they took better care of my significant other's Ford F150 than the Ford dealership did. I will ALWAYS do business with them!!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we look forward to serving you again!

RL
Randall L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
When calling for a service appointment the staff works with you for a time that works for you. The staff, not only the service department but the entire dealership is friendly and professional.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

LT
Leonardo T.
Biloxi, MS
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
Totally friendly and fun and professional.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

We appreciate your opinions and feedback as they help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide an excellent service experience.

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our top priority.

Kenneth City, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Service was faster than expected
I showed up a little earlier than my appointment time and my Tuscon was taken right in. The wait time was short and before I knew it I was back on the road.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our top priority.

LG
Lydia G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Professional service
Everyone very courteous and professional
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

BC
Brenda C.
Hattiesburg, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Allen Huundai
I was treated very respectfully. The waiting room was clean and tidy and the chairs comfortable.
My car was taken care of promptly.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Your opinions and your feedback help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide you with an excellent service experience.

Jason K.
2020 Hyundai Venue
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Love the service
The service and detail people go out of there way to help you coming to my work when I have called and pick up my car and bring it back before I get off work will not go anywhere else
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Jason S.
Wamic, OR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is extremely friendly nice and helpful. The service staff are excellent and professional they checked everything to make sure that the failed part did not affect any other parts and fixed the problem. Very impressed will definitely return for any other needs the car may have.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

LJ
Leroy J.
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service is key
I work in customer service every day, you have to know how to treat people make them feel at home and also make them feel like they can trust you at all times. This dealership does just that
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer and allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

EH
ABSOLUTELY. . . .
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Long Beach, MS
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly, caring employees!
The reason I continue to bring my Tucson to Allen Hyundai is for the excellent service and the friendly employees. I know that my vehicle will be given thorough care. It is nice to have trustworthy people taking care of my car!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Sarah S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised and pleased!
From the moment of looking and purchasing my vehicle, to the awesome safety features and quality service follow up; I’m overjoyed and pleased! I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how awesome a Hyundai vehicle is and definitely pleased with the service of the salesman and the service department! The service is a breeze when you’re a busy person yourself!
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you being a loyal customer and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.
Your opinions and your feedback help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide you with excellent service.
Thank you for your kind words.
We value your business and look forward to serving you again!

James G.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Better Than Expected
The service given for the price was better than anywhere i have ever been to and the personnel was very friendly, so i will definitely be back there.
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you!

James G.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Services for oil changes
Not sure If I can trust them fully
JOHN T., Service Manager from Allen Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

We apologize you received service that was not exceptional and gives you reason to feel you are not sure you can trust us. Please contact me at your convenience and I will be glad to listen to your concerns and work to resolve any issues so we may continue to serve you and regain your confidence and trust.

We appreciate your opinions and feedback as they help us to learn, improve and excel in order to provide an exceptional service experience.

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our top priority!

John "JT" Tiblier