Chevrolet Cruze
04/06/2020
Reliable and rust worthy
They communicate with you and don’t pull any tricks. They’re really friendly

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/16/2020
Great work!
The service people are the best! Juan makes sure all items on the car are ok, and always informs you what you may need in the future.

EN
Esther N.
Los Angeles, CA
03/15/2020
Fast and helpful
Took me in right away , price was reasonable , very friendly and helpful .

BC
Barny C.
Lakewood, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2020
Got me out of a bind great service
Good people

Michael M.
Honda Civic del Sol
03/02/2020
Attention to detail
Juan took the time to make sure I understood what my car needed. Very easy to talk to. Works with a good and considerate team.

JEFF F.
Tujunga, CA
03/01/2020
Vehicle Service
Allstate did the brakes on my Chevy Tahoe and I am completely satisfied. The wait time was short and the job was completed exactly when promised. While I was sitting in the waiting room, I saw at least two customers come in after their vehicle service and thank the owner/manager, Juan profusely, and I do mean profusely for the great service and care taken. One person, a woman said she would definitely refer Allstate Auto Repair to friends. I think you will be thoroughly satisfied with Allstate Auto Repair.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you Mr. Farrow for this great review. we really appreciate your business and you very much for taking the time to give us this grear review.

SR
Scott R.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/28/2020
Excellent work
Did as much as they could with a short amount of time diagnosed my engine problems and prep me to come in early to finish everything up

David G.
Palo Alto, CA
02/23/2020
Competent, honest, and considerate
Our car broke down on the 210 and was towed here. It was a Saturday, so they wouldn't accept any walkins, but because it was an emergency, they took us. I heard him thank an employee whom came back in to handle the work overload. They found and fixed our car. 100% satisfied.

PN
Philip N.
02/20/2020
Excellent work!
I have been taking my cars to Allstate for years. Always great work at a reasonable price and a friendly atmosphere. Thanks Juan.

BF
BYRON F.
Sunland, CA
02/19/2020
Honesty and quality of service
Juan runs a very professional shop. As a car guy myself (who can no longer do my own work for physiological reasons), I appreciate others who get it. No up-selling, no gouging, great advice and quality work done with quality parts at a fair price with a timely turnaround.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Byron, we really appreciate your business, thank you for taking the time to give us this great review.

LW
LUANNE W.
02/15/2020
Great shop
These guys are friendly and trustworthy. I believe their price fair very well if not better than others! Fast work
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Mrs White for your business and for taking the time to give us this good review we really appreciate it.

RL
Ron L.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/14/2020
Great Facility!
Took my car in for an inspection. Staff was friendly, courteous, and thorough. Juan, the manager was a pleasure to talk to and provided some valuable information. Will come back for necessary work.

Atul S.
Northridge, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Atul said the staff provide very good service and they take good care of his vehicle.

PN
PHILIP N.
Ford Transit Van
02/12/2020
Great auto repair for a fair price.
Allstate Auto Repair is a friendly neighborhood shop. I have been taking my cars there for years and have never been disappointed.

RICHARD S.
Glendale, CA
02/11/2020
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE & REPAIR....
ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR MY 2 VEHICLES AT ALLSTATE AUTO REPAIR.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Richard, we really appriciate you and your business. Thank you for taking the time to give us a good review.

Juan G.