SO
SHEILA O.
Lincoln Continental
10/05/2019
This Is My Go-to Auto Repair Shop
I have been taking my car here for several years for service and repairs and always feel that I am being treated fairly and as a valued customer. My latest experience was more than satisfactory. A few emergent situations were pointed out to me that should be addressed timely, at my convenience.
Shout outs to Juan, the service manager, who is very knowledgeable and will help make services adhere to one's personal time needs and schedule.

GG
GINGER G.
Sun Valley, CA
Scion tC
09/24/2019
great service
Juan ia very friendly and informative. He tells me what needs to be fixed now or if it can wait a while and do it in the future. That gives me the option whether I have to spend the money now or if I can wait and save for the future. Thank you

KC
Kevin C.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this is a very professional organization. The service was great and completed quickly. He stated the staff is very honest and he was pleased with the outcome. He mentioned Juan, the manager, always shows him the parts and why the service is needed, as well as pointing out any thing else he notices.

MAIA M.
Ford Expedition
09/16/2019
Honest & Reliable
I trust these guys with my car and they do their best to provide great service in a timely manner.

DANIEL G.
09/15/2019
Loyal Customer
On this visit, my car had an oil change and front brake replacement. I am a long time and loyal customer. Juan and his staff are very friendly and trustworthy. I always recommend them to others.

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019
Happy
Great work, honest and ❤caring...

RICHARD S.
Glendale, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/14/2019
2009 Savana box truck
( more so than the dealers, I have been to )

Always honest and knowledgeable. I prefer them to the dealers..

Raul S.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Raul said the service was good.

ROMMEL M.
Audi Q7
09/06/2019
Wheel alignment service
Allstate Auto does quality service all the time. I come here to service my 3 cars and they always deliver good results. I even refer this shop to my friends and they’re are pleased with the services.

HD
Henrik D.
Acura RL
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Henrik said the smog check was fast, easy and affordable.

Toyota Matrix
09/04/2019
Great Service!
Juan & his crew are always super efficient and friendly! This is an honest & trustworthy staff! I trust my car and my mom's car to these guys!

Movsisyan G.
Tujunga, CA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Movsisyan said the staff did a great job.

WP
William P.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
William said the employees did an excellent job.

RICHARD S.
Glendale, CA
08/17/2019
Honda 1999 Civic maintenance
Allstate keeps my 2 vehicles running in good condition. Have been using this facility for many years. Their work is of the best quality & they are HONEST !!!

Jenna G.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Jenna said that the staff was very nice. She said that her vehicle looks and runs great.