Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

NK
Nicholas K.
BMW 750i
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business resolved the initial dissatisfaction with a realignment.

04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nicholas said the body work was not done properly and would not recommend them as a result.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2015

HELLO NICHOLAS,
  THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THINGS UP WITH ME ON THE PHONE TODAY. WE WERE CONFUSED SINCE WE DONT DO BODY WORK HERE. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING A VALUED CUSTOMER.

ANDREW

EL
Eloy L.
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Eloy said he originally took his vehicle in because there was an issue with the spark plug. The business quoted him a price of $25 and he left $300 with them in case there was extra work needed. Once the hood was open, the price automatically went up to $300. When he picked up the vehicle, it was running rough so he took it back. They communicated the vehicle needed a spark plug wire which would be $180. He went to another business to purchase the wire but they installed it. The business initially stated the work would be guaranteed but he received a call after the work was completed that the manager would not guarantee the work. The business scheduled an appointment for him to bring the vehicle back in on the Saturday after the initial repair but later called to cancel. Therefore, he took the vehicle to another business and had it serviced. He would not recommend the business and would not go back because of what has already been shared. They were nice to his face to get him captive but once under the hood of the vehicle, everything changed.

02/24/2015 Category: Service
Eloy said the business gave him an estimate on a vehicle for up to $200 but it ended up being $300. They overcharged him and charged him for a part which was an additional $85. He went under the hood of the vehicle and found pieces misplaced. The business called him and told him that their work was guaranteed but told him they will not carry a warranty on it. He ended up repairing the part the business should have done and they did not stick to their quote. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2015

Hello Eloy,
   Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone and clearing up any misunderstanding. Like I mentioned we strive to maintain our top rating in the local shop market so again thanks for your input.

Andrew

Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2015

I think this person has us comfuse when we call on March 3, 2015 he was really happy with us he came in a weak prior and we installed one ignition coil for him free of charge and he told us how good we were and that he was going to comeback to let us do all the maintenace for his vehicle.

ES
Eric S.
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said the business called him and they talked about the aggressiveness of trying to sell him a radiator or belts and apologized.

03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said this business suggested he have some work done to his vehicle that he did not think he needed. They told him he needed a new radiator and all he needed was coolant so they added some. They told him his belts were old and bad but when he asked them if they checked them they said no. That was strange for them not to check but tell him that because it is a big cost. He did not have any of it done and all they did was replace his headlight and wipers. He would not recommend them due to the reasons just stated.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2014

Hi Eric
  Thanks for the review and also taking time to talk to me about what seemed to be a miscommunication of what might be a cause to low coolant and a need to first perform a coolant pressure test to see if there is a leak. Like we talked about we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers like our new 3yr 36k miles nationwide warranty. I know your vehicle reliance and safety is important to you so we again thank you for allowing us to be a part of that.

Andrew

KC
Kevin C.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff do quality work at a reasonable rate.

PJ
Paul J.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good and was done in a timely manner.

DANIEL G.
11/26/2019
For years, I have been bringing multiple family cars here for all sorts of maintenance and repairs. I had a smog check done here for the first time. As always, I received the efficient and friendly service that keeps me coming back time and time again.

MARK R.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/25/2019
Keeps my ol' girl runnin'!
The folks here are always looking out for me! I never feel like i'm being "up sold" on anything, and the work usually results in tactile changes to my old trucks performance, so I'm confident that they know what they're doing!

TG
Terresa G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Chrysler Crossfire
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Terresa said the staff really helped her and she appreciated them.

GH
Giordan H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Giordan said they have been nothing but good to him.

AD
Annette D.
Ford Fiesta
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Annette said she's been going to this business for years.

HN
HELEN N.
Scion xB
11/04/2019
Caring for the customer
I highly recommend my AllState Repair. My starter broke. Manage to get my car to the shop. They made arrangements to have a starter delivered. They arranged to take me home and in two and half hours it was done. I was surprised and pleased they came and picked me. A Very Happy Customer!!

WJ
Wade J.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Wade said the service was good and quick.

Mary S.
Volkswagen Golf
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she went to the facility on a Friday. The vehicle oil had to be ordered. She returned to the facility on Monday and found there was no record of her having made an appointment. The manager got her vehicle in and out. Overall she was happy with the service.

David M.
Tujunga, CA
Toyota Yaris
10/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were really good with disclosing the price. The price was fair and the employees showed him the issues on his vehicle.

SO
SHEILA O.
Lincoln Continental
10/05/2019
This Is My Go-to Auto Repair Shop
I have been taking my car here for several years for service and repairs and always feel that I am being treated fairly and as a valued customer. My latest experience was more than satisfactory. A few emergent situations were pointed out to me that should be addressed timely, at my convenience.
Shout outs to Juan, the service manager, who is very knowledgeable and will help make services adhere to one's personal time needs and schedule.

GG
GINGER G.
Sun Valley, CA
Scion tC
09/24/2019
great service
Juan ia very friendly and informative. He tells me what needs to be fixed now or if it can wait a while and do it in the future. That gives me the option whether I have to spend the money now or if I can wait and save for the future. Thank you

KC
Kevin C.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this is a very professional organization. The service was great and completed quickly. He stated the staff is very honest and he was pleased with the outcome. He mentioned Juan, the manager, always shows him the parts and why the service is needed, as well as pointing out any thing else he notices.

MAIA M.
Sunland, CA
Ford Expedition
09/16/2019
Honest & Reliable
I trust these guys with my car and they do their best to provide great service in a timely manner.

DANIEL G.
09/15/2019
Loyal Customer
On this visit, my car had an oil change and front brake replacement. I am a long time and loyal customer. Juan and his staff are very friendly and trustworthy. I always recommend them to others.

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019
Happy
Great work, honest and ❤caring...