NK
Nicholas K.
BMW 750i
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business resolved the initial dissatisfaction with a realignment.

04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nicholas said the body work was not done properly and would not recommend them as a result.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2015

HELLO NICHOLAS,
  THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THINGS UP WITH ME ON THE PHONE TODAY. WE WERE CONFUSED SINCE WE DONT DO BODY WORK HERE. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING A VALUED CUSTOMER.

ANDREW

EL
Eloy L.
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Eloy said he originally took his vehicle in because there was an issue with the spark plug. The business quoted him a price of $25 and he left $300 with them in case there was extra work needed. Once the hood was open, the price automatically went up to $300. When he picked up the vehicle, it was running rough so he took it back. They communicated the vehicle needed a spark plug wire which would be $180. He went to another business to purchase the wire but they installed it. The business initially stated the work would be guaranteed but he received a call after the work was completed that the manager would not guarantee the work. The business scheduled an appointment for him to bring the vehicle back in on the Saturday after the initial repair but later called to cancel. Therefore, he took the vehicle to another business and had it serviced. He would not recommend the business and would not go back because of what has already been shared. They were nice to his face to get him captive but once under the hood of the vehicle, everything changed.

02/24/2015 Category: Service
Eloy said the business gave him an estimate on a vehicle for up to $200 but it ended up being $300. They overcharged him and charged him for a part which was an additional $85. He went under the hood of the vehicle and found pieces misplaced. The business called him and told him that their work was guaranteed but told him they will not carry a warranty on it. He ended up repairing the part the business should have done and they did not stick to their quote. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2015

Hello Eloy,
   Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone and clearing up any misunderstanding. Like I mentioned we strive to maintain our top rating in the local shop market so again thanks for your input.

Andrew

Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2015

I think this person has us comfuse when we call on March 3, 2015 he was really happy with us he came in a weak prior and we installed one ignition coil for him free of charge and he told us how good we were and that he was going to comeback to let us do all the maintenace for his vehicle.

ES
Eric S.
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said the business called him and they talked about the aggressiveness of trying to sell him a radiator or belts and apologized.

03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said this business suggested he have some work done to his vehicle that he did not think he needed. They told him he needed a new radiator and all he needed was coolant so they added some. They told him his belts were old and bad but when he asked them if they checked them they said no. That was strange for them not to check but tell him that because it is a big cost. He did not have any of it done and all they did was replace his headlight and wipers. He would not recommend them due to the reasons just stated.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2014

Hi Eric
  Thanks for the review and also taking time to talk to me about what seemed to be a miscommunication of what might be a cause to low coolant and a need to first perform a coolant pressure test to see if there is a leak. Like we talked about we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers like our new 3yr 36k miles nationwide warranty. I know your vehicle reliance and safety is important to you so we again thank you for allowing us to be a part of that.

Andrew

ER
ERIC R.
Mission Hills, CA
Acura TL
07/08/2020
2011 Acura Tl
All State repaired my rough ride I knew something was wrong but couldn't pin point what it was. I let them know the symptoms and the very next day my car drives better than new. Thank you

KA
KATHERINE A.
07/05/2020
Friendly and always available
Juan, the store manager is always available and friendly. The mechanics are hard working, reliable, and very thorough. They up and beyond for their customers with quality parts and labor.

TW

XM
XAVIER M.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2020
Great price and awesome customer service
The shop is run by Juan who is great with customers and super transparent and upfront about everything. This place has been taking care of my cats for the last 5 years. Juan always does what he can to help customers and be accomidating

MARK R.
Volkswagen Passat
06/17/2020
Always excellent work!
I've been going here for a long time, and they always provide exemplary service. This is a tough business, to be sure, but I always feel like they have my best interests in mind - never an "up sell", but certainly "recommendations", which I appreciate - allows me to budget! And, they stand behind their work!

LR
LEE R.
Tujunga, CA
06/12/2020
Fast, efficient work done.
My car had to be jump started and I thought maybe it needed a new alternator. The employee checked everything and showed me it was the battery. He checked and found he had one there so he installed it right away and I paid for it and drove my car home!! Made my hectic day nicer. Thank you, Lee

MIKE G.
06/10/2020
Honest, thorough and excellent mechanics and owner.
The service is excellent, friendly and fair.

MIKE G.
Toyota Yaris
05/30/2020
Honest, thorough and excellent mechanics and owner.
Allstate Auto Repair maintains an honest, friendly and sincere business relationship with this community. I have used their service for years with steady trust and reliance.

Tim B.
Verdugo City, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
05/30/2020
Juan is great! He is very professional & informative!
Juan is great! He is very professional & informative!

VK
VERNON K.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
05/13/2020
Good service described well and timely
Juan is very smart and knowledgeable. Timely and fair service from Allstate.

MANNY H.
Lincoln Town Car
05/13/2020
Friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable about car repairs and foreseen future needs to your car.

KR
KURT R.
Sunland, CA
05/07/2020
Honest Fair Prices
Juan is one of my favorite customer service persons. I have been a customer of Allstate Auto for maybe 10 years. Trust in today’s auto repair business is something you earn with me and I would have no trouble sending my own mother to them.