KA
KATHERINE A.
07/05/2020
Friendly and always available
Juan, the store manager is always available and friendly. The mechanics are hard working, reliable, and very thorough. They up and beyond for their customers with quality parts and labor.

TW

XM
XAVIER M.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2020
Great price and awesome customer service
The shop is run by Juan who is great with customers and super transparent and upfront about everything. This place has been taking care of my cats for the last 5 years. Juan always does what he can to help customers and be accomidating

MARK R.
Volkswagen Passat
06/17/2020
Always excellent work!
I've been going here for a long time, and they always provide exemplary service. This is a tough business, to be sure, but I always feel like they have my best interests in mind - never an "up sell", but certainly "recommendations", which I appreciate - allows me to budget! And, they stand behind their work!

LR
LEE R.
Tujunga, CA
06/12/2020
Fast, efficient work done.
My car had to be jump started and I thought maybe it needed a new alternator. The employee checked everything and showed me it was the battery. He checked and found he had one there so he installed it right away and I paid for it and drove my car home!! Made my hectic day nicer. Thank you, Lee

MIKE G.
06/10/2020
Honest, thorough and excellent mechanics and owner.
The service is excellent, friendly and fair.

MIKE G.
Toyota Yaris
05/30/2020
Honest, thorough and excellent mechanics and owner.
Allstate Auto Repair maintains an honest, friendly and sincere business relationship with this community. I have used their service for years with steady trust and reliance.

Tim B.
Verdugo City, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
05/30/2020
Juan is great! He is very professional & informative!
Juan is great! He is very professional & informative!

VK
VERNON K.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
05/13/2020
Good service described well and timely
Juan is very smart and knowledgeable. Timely and fair service from Allstate.

MANNY H.
Lincoln Town Car
05/13/2020
Friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable about car repairs and foreseen future needs to your car.

KR
KURT R.
Sunland, CA
05/07/2020
Honest Fair Prices
Juan is one of my favorite customer service persons. I have been a customer of Allstate Auto for maybe 10 years. Trust in today’s auto repair business is something you earn with me and I would have no trouble sending my own mother to them.

BL
BETTY L.
Yucca Valley, CA
Jeep Liberty
05/07/2020
I get e mails . Next day appointments. If you need something right now, I think you can drive in & they will try to take care of it ASAP.

ROMMEL M.
Audi Q7
05/06/2020
Audi Q7
I dropped off my car for oil change and AC refrigerant charge. They were reasonably priced, timely and honest. I was able to use my AAA membership discount too.

Mike W.
Dodge Journey
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he recommends this business.

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/29/2020
Panic resolved
Thanks so much Juan and his crew for the speedy job of fixing my Trailblazer! At a reasonable price.