KR
Karen R.
Kia Forte
12/08/2018
Happy New Customer
I found your shop on Google maps with some great reviews. My experience was just as great with a quick state inspection appointment and price was very fair if not better. I needed my windshield replaced and it was half the price of Safelite. I will be coming back for brakes and recommend them to anyone who needs service.

DF

Arisabel V.
Dodge Charger
12/03/2018
PERFECT SERVICE
After waiting a week for a quote and for my car to even be looked at while at another shop one call to Alper I brought my car in the next day and it was done the day after. Always a breeze and pleasure to deal with. It has always been hard finding a good shop I can trust but I think I finally have. I have been referring all my friends to them and will definitely call them first with any car related needs.
Thank you again.

NM
Nidia M.
11/30/2018
Ford F150 service
Always ready for vehicle appointment and text comes right to my phone when ready to pick up. Great place for all of our vehicles.

WR
William R.
GMC Pickup
11/28/2018
Excellent Shop
We have been trusting our cars to this excellent mechanic and shop for a long time now. Every time we need anything completed on our cars Alper is our only choice. Keep up the excellent work.

MA
Michael A.
Bensalem, PA
11/27/2018
Vehicle maintenance.
Never an issue, always on schedule.

Beth S.
11/26/2018
Pleasure to deal with
It is a pleasure to deal with such a well run operation. They even picked me up from the train station to retrieve my car.

AD
Andrea D.
11/26/2018
First experience; wonderful!
Great first experience! It was a simple matter but how they handled it was awesome. Yvonne, in the front office, is darling and great at her job, too! And, I love the new feature of being able to set up an account to keep your repair history!

DK
Daniel K.
Philadelphia, Pa
11/24/2018
Very thorough
My visit was a great experience. I went in thinking I needed a very expensive repair. After they did diagnostics and inspected they let me know the problem was actually minor one and was not in need of repair yet. They even let me into the car bay and look at the problem while they explained the issue. I’m happy to have found an honest and dependable mechanic as a new Philadelphia resident.

RT
Richard T.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/24/2018
2018 Annual Inspection
This was again an easy and painless visit; the annual car inspection. The guys were professional, knowledgeable and informative. My rear brakes need to be replaced within the next three months. They provided the information, but let me know that I had time. No drama.

Raymond S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/22/2018
Fast service, professional employees, little wait
Just in for a required oil change, courtesy of the Alper Auto reminding me, via email
I like that service
I was in and out before I could sit down, well close to it

Mr Alper runs a great business
I wish he would adopt me as his son, though I'm already 75, so I'll just accept his continued excellent service, as a reward

11/20/2018
Great honest service
Great shop

ZH
Zoe H.
11/19/2018
Efficient state inspection, great customer service
I have been taking my car to Alper for about 4 years now because they are always very accommodating, friendly, and efficient. I took my car in for a state inspection last weekend and found out that the right brake was leaking fluid. Because the left brake was replaced recently, they gave me the labor for free and I just paid for parts. I also was not able to pick up the car the same day, so we were able to make arrangements for me to pick it up the next day (when they were closed). Thanks again for great service!

SK
Stanley K.
11/17/2018
New tires, alignment, oil change.
Dropped off the car in the morning got a call from Steve at one pm saying car was done. As usual the job was done right at a fair price.

Antoine M.
11/16/2018
Quick and fast service
They got my car in and out and now I’m back to work

Alice B.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Alice said she has used this business for years. The service was really good. She was satisfied with her service.

DF
Donald F.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/15/2018
Outstanding service
I have been a customer for over 10 years and the service is always outstanding. Highly recommended

ND
Nancy D.
Dodge Avenger
11/14/2018
Alper Auto
Great service. Friendly and courteous staff. I highly recommend to all my friends.

TT
Torie T.
Honda Fit
11/13/2018
Trustworthy, efficient, friendly
I trust Alper with all my car issues and needs. They are honest, don't charge for unnecessary services, and they always do quality work.