Honda Civic Cpe
04/15/2019
Honest and professional
The work performed was as quoted. Personnel were professional and courteous.

Robert M.
Drexel Hill, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/08/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable Staff !
Arrived with my 2008 Chevy Trailblazer Lt with over 249,400 miles on it, the Trailblazer Service Engine Soon Light continues to stay on. At the beginning the car was doing fine but lately it has been stalling, accelerating on it's on and smells like rotten eggs coming out of muffler. The vehicle was brought into the service bay, checked out by a professional concerned Technician and Mr Steve Alper the owner. Map Sensor Connecter will be checked out this Friday. Looking forward to the Trailblazer running well again. Thank you Alper Automotive ! !

Theodore B.
04/04/2019
Free oil change
Good experience

FK
Frank K.
04/04/2019
Alper review
I have been dealing with Alper Automotive for several years now I wish I would’ve found them a lot sooner I’m 73 years old and this is the best place to bring your car the people are very courteous and very nice they fix your car they let you know what the price is what is wrong what they have to do to fix it if you ever have any issues you call Steve and everything is always well taken care of it’s the best mechanic shop And mechanics ever that I’ve ever been to and I’ve been to several in my 73 years there are a number one can’t go wrong when They fix it it’s right I just don’t know what else to say you have a good day safe day and a blessed day thank you very much Frank Kucera

Mark B.

I received fast, knowledgeable service

TT
Travis T.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/30/2019
Honest service, Great communication
Every time you leave your vehicle at Alper’s, you know you aren’t just a random source of income for them. They will examine your car, email an estimate, and call you to clearly explain what is needed and why. There are many mechanics out there - but few of them understand how nervous you can be when something goes wrong in your car, and can talk to you to explain how they can fix it and make your car safe to drive. Every time I pick up my car, the issue has been resolved, and I know that nobody tried to take advantage of me.

Joan F.
Lincoln Town Car
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Joan said she has used this business for years. She liked the service.

RA
Richard A.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he has known the business for years.

Raymond S.
Mercury Sable
03/26/2019
Embarassed in constantly repeating ONLY GOOD THINGS HAPPEN at Alper Auto
Steve Alper "knows" his customers and he just treats both Old and New alike with fairness, honesty and reasonableness along with a Down Home Smile

MF
Mary F.
03/22/2019
Best service ever!
Steve and the team are honest and trustworthy. They go beyond to make sure everything is right the first time. I have been going to Alper Automotive for more than 10 years and they are the best.
Thanks
Steve

03/20/2019
great people and very knowledgeable about what is needed
The people that works there are great. They are very kind and know what is needed and get you in and out in a timely manner. They also get the parts needed fast and if it needs anything they let you know what is needed and ask if you want it taken care of now or if it can wait until the next time you come back.

MA
Marc A.
Bensalem, PA
03/19/2019
Their name should be A+ Alper Automtive- AAA
My first experience with Alper was on 3/18/2019. Very friendly, courteous, and professional staff. My car was serviced for an oil change in 30 minutes and I was ready to go. They accepted my Groupon and offered me a 10% discount on my next service due to being a new customer. I definitely will be returning ina few weeks to have my state inspection.
Very pleased with my experience.

JE
John E.
Hatfield, PA
Acura MDX
03/17/2019
Honest shop good prices and always up front what service you need . Won't try and sell what you dont need

TW
Tyshee W.
03/15/2019
Tyshee
Wonderful. Great staff clean waiting area free chocolates and fast service. I would recommend.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Cadillac SRX
03/13/2019
I would recommend this business to anyone who wants good and reliable work
It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced here. They are knowledgeable and they do a wonderful job. I am a widow now
and I don't worry about my car anymore as they always make sure everything works.

DF
Donato F.
03/09/2019
Best mechanic
Best mechanics in the city

LG
Larry G.
Coatesville, PA
03/07/2019
Thanks
Do great work & really care about the customer.

Southampton, PA
03/06/2019
Excellent Service & Accurate Diagnostic
I have had 2 Jeeps 2012 & 2015 gone through the usual jeep problems & both were correctly diagnosed & corrected perfect. Also, have had 2017RAM serviced here for all my needs.

Richard R.
03/01/2019
Respect for their customers
Called Alper on Saturday morning,no answer left a message and they returned the call first thing Monday morning ,set an appointment for Tuesday . Their very attentive to your needs and your vehicles needs . I teach Driver training and anytime I have a student who lives in the area I always recommend that when they get their car and if it needs any work done take to Alper ,I even show them were it’s tuck away at.