AV
Allan V.
08/18/2020
Immediate customer services! Thanks!
I feel that their quality of customer service is outstanding!

Convey my sincere thanks to everyone, from counter personal to mechanics personal.

Great Job guys!

DEBORAH B.
08/16/2020
Great Pricing & Work!
Very knowledgeable staff and professional. They were great at diagnosing the problems with my vehicle and gave me good pricing on parts and labor. Definitely will do business with the again!

JOVANI C.
08/15/2020
Mario helps us out the time we go and explains with details and answers and questions or concerns we have of our bmw car issues

08/08/2020
Amazing service !!
Everyone that work here was so friendly and informative!

JQ

PETER C.
Downey, CA
BMW 750i
07/23/2020
Fix the issue not a sale!!!
Gotta say the best place to bring your vehicle!!! Guys here are straight forward!!! Great pricing on parts and labor!!! Happy they got my 750 BMW in and out fast!!! Def coming back for all future services here!!! Thanks Guys!!!

TT
Tony T.
07/18/2020
Always reliable
With no appointment, I got there when they opened and got my oil changed. All the cars in my family go there. Totally trustworthy.

STEVEN W.
07/11/2020
My 2014 5 series is back to the ultimate driving machine.
My 5 series needed new engine mounts and a back left differential mount. I was experiencing a large amount of vibration due to collapsed engine mounts. Alpine took care of all these repairs in a complete professional manner. Thank you to Mario and Tony who made the process very easy and quick. Now my 5 is a joy to drive! Thank you to the alpine team. I will definitely return for any other needed repair.

LC
LUCI C.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/10/2020
I love Alpine Auto!!
I really appreciate the service and honesty and skill when I take my car to Alpine Auto. I really wouldn't take my car anywhere else for major repair! Mario is always so helpful and the rest of the guys are super cool. Great value. Great service!

BMW 750Li
07/02/2020
Great Customer Service and Mechanics
ALWAYS great customer service and Outstanding Head mechanic Mike knows what he's doing all the way. Complete confidence in their knowledge and experience.

KEVIN B.
06/26/2020
Alpine was amazingly
Steve did an excellent job with my BMW 5 series. He got me a new transmission and installed it. Now my car drives like a dream. They get 5 stars.

FC
FABIOLA C.
Whittier, CA
06/22/2020
Remembering what we have too do😀
We are pleased with the service and Mario we a very helpful as are the rest of the guys. They are also comparitely more inexpensive than their competitors .

PJ
PATRYCE J.
06/22/2020
AAA service
My first time bringing my car in for service...Mario is very professional and knowledgeable about BMW cars...highly recommend Alpine.

EB
ERIC B.
06/09/2020
Good customer service and fair pricing
Reliable and trustworthy service. Clean waiting area with A/C....coffee, water and soda machines present.

MARCO B.
06/05/2020
Engine swap
The most hassle free up front service, especially for the sale/installation of my new N54B30 engine. Knowing how difficult my 335i model is I am honestly surprised how well everything went. Very happy with results, Very happy to be back on the road.