AN
ART N.
BMW 530i
02/08/2021
Alpine Came Through
My '95 530i ignition tumbler broke and I was stranded 90 miles away.
Steve gave me a better quote than the local mechanic in the town I was visiting.
Had the car towed and the next day had it running again.
Well Done!!!

TT
Tony T.
02/06/2021
Another issue resolved
My ‘07 needed a thermostat replacement. Done. Easy Peasy. What’s more is they color sanded a bad spot making my paint shine brilliantly. They just got an alignment rack in. I’m thrilled. It’s a one stop shop now.

VG
VALERIE G.
01/28/2021
Trust worthy
They are awesome at Alpine. Very trust worthy they know what they are doing. When my car is there I don’t worry about them taking advantage. And office personnel Nancy is awesome best customer service and go’s out of her way to reach. Best place to take your BMW.

CANDICE B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/27/2021
My concerns were addressed and taken care of. I appreciate Steve and Angel for their courtesy and customer service.
Treated with respect and due diligence. Steve and Angel were very professional and got the job done. I would highly recommend their services to my friends and co-workers.
Thank you Candy b.

ED
ERIC D.
01/22/2021
Excellent customer service.
I've been going to Alpine for about 5 years now. Steve, Nancy and Mike are great to work with when it come to my BMW. They are transparent, honest and up front about all they do. And very competitive prices and they work with you.

Cristina C.
01/18/2021
Mike The Head Mechanic
Mike the Head Mechanic is wonderful, providing detailed explanation on all work along with comprehensive estimate. Trustworthy and honest,
So glad I was referred to Alpine. Would also like to recognize Nancy for going above and beyond in securing my appointment. Consider me grateful!!
Christina Correia

TT
Tony T.
01/09/2021
Top Notch Mechanics and Service
I brought the wife’s car in for one issue. I asked that they give the car a inspection. They noticed the rear brakes were at the end of their life cycle. I was glad they caught that. They also fixed the primary issue, leaking headlight washer nozzles. This was causing the vehicle to leak washer fluid and drain the reservoir quite fast. That too was fixed. It’s great having an honest and reliable mechanic.

Rhonda B.
01/09/2021
Excellent service👍👍
Couldn't be happier with the service they did on my bmw...Good prices, excellent customer service...This is the place..I give it 5 stars..

GV
Garry V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/08/2021
2001 S430 Mercedes
These guys are the best I have to work on my car, and I would not take it no other place they work on my old car and my new car!

Jonathan L.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/07/2021
They fix your problems! 💪🏾💯😎
I have never brought my car back to get the same problem fixed twice here, the First time they find the problem and fix it. Thanks Steve!

Beverly M.
Lancaster, CA
01/01/2021
Service Work on my 98 SLK
This place had my vehicke over 6 mos and returned it in worst condition than it went in. They ruined my retractable top and my car smells like gas. After $1000. And 6 mos later, It still wont pass smog. They avoid speaking with me for about 2 mos until I threaten to come get my car regardless of the completion. I normally do not do reviews, but they should have never ask me to do this. My personal experience is i would never return and i do not recommend it.

BK
Bradley K.
12/19/2020
Great Service As Always
Ever since I found out about Alpine they’re the only place I will go. I’m moving back to the East Coast for a while and made it a point to bring in my cars somewhere I can trust before shipping them off.

Inglewood, CA
12/17/2020
Honest people
Good Customer service and they truly fix your car . You can count on them and their recommendations are always on point . I’m a very Satisfied long term customer.

Joe M.
12/14/2020
Honest service
I like everything of this place it feels like a office but they did a really good job on my car and tell me what else it need to be fixed in my car but I will give 5 stars if the price whats a little lower but everything else is excellent. In my opinion its 4.8/5

VC
Vivian C.
Monterey Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/02/2020
Exemplary customer service!
Professional, courteous, straightforward and prompt. Exemplary customer service! Two thumbs up for Steve and Nancy.