Sevak S.
Glendale, CA
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
04/14/2021
Quick and honest
I would never take my car any place beside alpine

Miguel M.
04/14/2021
Great Service!!!
Super fast service very satisfied!!!

Tyrone M.
04/08/2021
Elite Auto Care and Excellent Service
Alpine gets to the root of the problem and has an intimate knowledge of your vehicle. They put the customer first. They ask how you are doing in the midst of the pandemic and share how they keep the workplace safe with strict safety measures while they provide supreme auto care. My car drives smoother than ever and I feel confident and worry free. Thanks Alpine 😊

JOHN A.
North Hollywood, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/07/2021
Outstanding customer service
Let me start off by saying that I’ve taken my vehicles to Alpine for numerous years. Steven and Nancy have great customer service. I don’t know the mechanics by name but I can honestly say that they very knowledgeable on BMW’s and Mercedes-Benz. Thanks to all once again at Alpine.

Joshua D.
04/05/2021
This shop treats there customers like family!
Alot of Mechanic shop like to promote honesty. It's a good marketing tactic to increase there business ofcourse!!! Alpine LA actually practice honesty every day!! They are the best

GV
Garry V.
04/03/2021
Everything is good go there all the time.
They have the best mechanics you can trust

OT
Omar T.
Maywood, CA
04/03/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
After looking and searching for the best potential shop to take my X5(2006), I came across Alpine Auto.
As a first time owner of a BMW, trusting was just anyone to repair my SAV was difficult.
But Alpine Auto made me feel that my X5 will be in good hands. Constantly updating me on the status of my repairs. Not only were they honest, but spoke clear and true with what was going on.
BMW are beautiful cars but the maintained,repairs, etc. was one of the reason I was hesitant to buy one, not anymore. Alpine Auto is the reason why.

RIGOBERTO B.
04/01/2021
Automobile Service, the quality of the service
Like I said, good knowledgeable mechanics, clean, pretty well organized and clear explaining the problems that the automobile has

WC
Welthora C.
Glendale, CA
03/26/2021
Great service and speed
Tony and his guys really took care of me, a job that should’ve take at least a day and half was finished within 6 hours and it was done professionally. Not only are the prices affordable, but they also gave me a rundown on what to do next with my vehicle and also did a few repairs on the house. Nothing but good things to say!

RO
ROBERT O.
Helendale, CA
BMW 750i
03/10/2021
Great job
Service was excellent and Tony was a lot of help will definitely be back

KC
Kenneth C.
03/01/2021
Great Staff
They made my day. Quick n easy and back on the road .

Cristina C.
02/24/2021
Mike is the Best Service Technican
Great attention to detail. Knowledgeable, Outstanding customer service.

DV
Davityan V.
02/19/2021
Great job
That's mechanics did a great job to my BMW

TC
TOM C.
Las Vegas, NV
BMW M3
02/11/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable
Steve is a knowledgeable person that new my classic E36 like that back of his hand.
Recommend Alpine to all...

BMW Z4
02/09/2021
Very professional quality service
Very professional quality service, will definitely be taking my car back in the future.