AC
Brunswick, OH
GMC Acadia
05/01/2020
Brake service
Prompt friendly service. Call as was able to get an appt in the same week. Had rear brakes, new battery and daylight running light replaced Marty did a get job!
Highly recommend Al’s Service!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We're happy to help keep our customers on the road!

RICH R.
Cleveland, OH
04/27/2020
I took my car in for an oil change and wiper replacement. They found that the Serpentine belt was worn. They also replaced the belt and the work was completed the same day.
Nice people.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/28/2020

Thanks for your kind words. We keep an eye out for our customer's safety and their vehicle's maintenance!

DA
DREW A.
Kia Sedona
04/18/2020
Great service all around, easy drop off and can’t beat the prices.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to help accomodate our customers' busy lives, and appreciate everyone's patience during this time!

Mike G.
Lyndhurst, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's spouse. She said the staff provided excellent service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/21/2020

MA
MR. A.
04/16/2020
Good people, honest living.
People who work hard, and make an honest living. I would recommend anyone to go there for service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and support during this time!

HA
Harold A.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said they are happy with all of the work they do.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/16/2020

MIKE G.
04/11/2020
Knowledgeable ,friendly
They are efficient,friendly and know what they are doing.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Mike! We're always happy to help.

AL
ANDREA L.
GMC Terrain
04/11/2020
They are wonderful
They have worked on my car a few times- and they always do a great job, and so fast!!!! Al is so nice!!! All his staff are too!!! They are comparably priced as well, and will go above and beyond for you. I will continue to bring my vehicles here.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Andrea! We strive to keep our work affordable and our repairs timely.

Jasmine T.
Maple Heights, OH
Jeep Compass
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Jasmine they were very quick and the owner was very attentive.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/10/2020

MARY ANN S.
Kia Forte
04/02/2020
i can always trust their service and recomendations!
As a woman on her own who knows nothing about cars, I am always confident I can trust the service quality and any recommendations they provide. I've been a customer for many years and never been disappointed!!

Marianne Stefanik
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're always glad to help our customers!

KK
Karl K.
Cleveland, OH
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said this business always provides them with exactly what they need.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreaciate your business!

JIM P.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/18/2020
They always treat everyone like you are the only customer.
Had a quick repair, it was done quickly and RIGHT! I will not take my repairs anywhere else.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your loyalty.

Marilyn M.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Marilyn said the employees at this place are friendly and they do good work.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We glad to keep your and your vehicle on the road.

GK
GEOFFREY K.
North Royalton, OH
03/17/2020
Roses are Red violets are blue i took my truck to AL'S AUTO and so should you !! Great service once again. Thanks for driving me back and forth while my truck was being serviced. My rusty Red Ram lives on !!!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Flowers are nice, green is the toad, we're glad we can keep you and the truck on the road!

GT
GARY T.
03/17/2020
Great job
Great job never a problem doesn't try to sell u anything extra
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Gary! We appreciate your business.