JIM K.
Hinckley, OH
Chevrolet Camaro
04/14/2018
Took my freshly restored 1967 Camaro in for a wheel alignment
Al's Auto Service was recommended by a friend who has had work done there before. I called at about 8:30 am hoping but not really expecting to get an appointment for a wheel alignment the same day. To my surprise I was asked if 1:00 pm would be ok. My vehicle is a 1967 Camaro that I spent 4 years restoring by myself and with only 21 miles since restoration and having no way to do a wheel alignment myself I was a little nervous about someone else working on the car. I brought the car in and was met by Scott a mechanic at the shop who introduced himself and shook my hand . After a short conversation I could tell Scott was a real car guy. I was able to watch the alignment procedure and was very satisfied with his knowledge, skills, and attitude. He also was very careful during the process which was completed in an hour. I noticed the shop was very well equipped but had that old school feel that I really liked. Price was very reasonable for the quality of work done. I even trusted Scott to do a road test when he finished the job. I would recommend this shop to my friends and neighbors and would not hesitate to bring my cars back for service. Jim K.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Jim. We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure to work on your vehicle.

RAY S.
04/11/2018
The quality of work
Customer service the people who work there and the over all quality of the company
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Ray and Amy. We appreciate your business.

Mark M.
Ford Thunderbird
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff provided excellent service, and that he always recommends them for service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mark. We appreciate your business. Have fun at the Chopper Show this weekend!

BZ
BILL Z.
FIAT 500
04/10/2018
GREAT as always!!
I went in for a basic 88,000 mile checkup and oil change. But-- I mentioned that the #$&^% tire light was flashing ( I HATE those things!!). Anyway, the oil change was done, and low and behold, there actually WAS a small nail in the right rear passenger side tire.! My Fiat was ready in a short time, and, as usual, I was very happy with the service at Al's.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Bill. Those little nails are the worst, but we always keep an eye out for them! We appreciate your business.

TR
Tina R.
Jeep Cherokee
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Tina said they're always kind, courteous and they helped her with the problem.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Tina. We appreciate your business.

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
Chevrolet HHR
04/02/2018
Honesty, Integrity, Caring, Superior work
Al's services our vehicle on short notice. They were efficient and friendly. We actually enjoy having our vehicles serviced at Al's because all there feel like long loyal, trustworthy friends that we enjoy visiting. Also, their work is superior to any other we have experienced over our 45 years of car ownership.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Pastor Don. We appreciate your business.

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mike. We appreciate your business.

Michael C.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees always do a very good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Michael. We appreciate your business.

Jessica S.
Kia Soul
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke Jessica's father. He said the employees did everything correctly. He was given a ride back home while his vehicle was being serviced, and the employees delivered his vehicle when it was finished. They provided outstanding service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica and Rick. We appreciate your business.

Andrew S.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did a good job for a good price.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Andrew. We appreciate your business.

AH
Amanda H.
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff is nice and polite. They are quick and always get her right in.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Amanda. We appreciate your business.

PN
Paul N.
Jeep Patriot
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they provided good work.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Paul. We appreciate your business.

FM
Fred M.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cathy. She said the service at the business was fine.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Kathy. We appreciate your business.

BOB M.
Buick Regal
02/15/2018
Excellent and Honest Service
Al and Marty are experienced technicians. They are good troubleshooters. They repair only what needs repair. They don't make unnecessary repairs. They finish their work in a timely fashion. Al's charges are reasonable for the quality of work he provides.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Bob. We appreciate your business.

Rob R.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Rob said they were thorough and they took the time to do everything. It's a great business to visit.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Rob. We appreciate all of your business.

AH
Al H.
Dodge Stratus
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Al said the service was done right the first time.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Al. We appreciate your business.

Mia H.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Mia said the business was accommodating. However, the service the business provided was a little pricey.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mia. We appreciate your business, and we try to make our services as affordable as possible - however, factory parts require factory pricing.

Joe B.
Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Joe said Al is excellent. When he needs something, he is always there for him.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Joe. We appreciate your business.

JN
Jamie N.
Saturn VUE
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said he was able to make an appointment easily and they are very accommodating.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Jamie. We appreciate your business.

Bruce S.
Westlake, OH
Acura RSX
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said they did a good job. When he first arrived he interrupted the technicians lunch, and probably caught him at a bad time. The technician was a little rude to him. When he picked up his vehicle, the very same technician who had worked on his vehicle treated him very nicely. He did a great job on his vehicle.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you for your comments, Bruce. We're glad that we were able to provide great service on your vehicle, and would love to work with you again.