JOE C.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/18/2015
Best in Town
Great experience in every way. Correct diagnosis, straight answers to questions, fair and honest. Thank u.

DT
DORTHY T.
Volvo S60
05/30/2015
The wonderful service that I can trust!
I appreciate the honesty and trustworthiness of the manager and his great service! I am grateful for this care.

Derek D.
Lake Mary, FL
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Derek said the service at this business was prompt. His service advisor was enjoyable, nice, and easy to get along with.

DIANE G.
Volvo 240
05/22/2015
my visit
Mark is a great mechanic, I only wish it were cleaner and had AC I wouldn't mind the wait as much.

Mario W.
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Mario said he likes the business. They finished in a timely manner and they have a good mechanic.

BRIT C.
Volvo S40
04/29/2015
explains in a layman's terms
also always access the problems if I need to fix it now or later therefore I have the deepest respect for their professional expertis

SHEILA C.
Volvo S80
04/27/2015
Honest and reliable service
Once again, Mark, took care of my ride. She's a 2004 Volvo S80 which was screaming because her oil trap was clogged. Now she's running great. Thanks again!!!!

Jaylen C.
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Jaylen said this business is thorough and they did a great job.

WV
WILLIAM V.
04/17/2015
Mark is very sharp and communicates very well.
My A/C compressor was not turning on after a DIY repair on my truck. I called a few shops before calling Mark. The first shops I called told me it would takes days to figure out or they didn't seem very competent. When I got on the horn with mark he made me very comfortable with the diagnostic and price. With in an hour of leaving my truck with mark I received a call with a diagnosis. Within six business hours I had my truck back and the A/C is working better than ever! Their are no shenanigans with Mark. Thank you!

04/05/2015
Staying cool
The thermostat got stuck on my truck on the way back from West Palm Beach. Thankfully I use Mobil 1 oil so my engine survived 250 degree temperatures until Mark could fix it good as new.

SHAWN M.
Dodge Durango
03/28/2015
Makes you feel important not just another customer
Mark at Altamonte Springs Automotive has always been able to diagnose and fix any issue I have ever had in a polite, professional, and timely manner. I have never had to return for the same problem twice !

KD
KATY D.
Dodge Caliber
03/15/2015
Customer Service and Work Ethics
Mark is very honest and helpful. He and his crew went beyond to help, offer advise and repair my car.

EW
Ed W.
Volvo XC70
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Ed said this business is understanding. They are the best.

Suzy H.
Lincoln Navigator
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Suzy said they are extremely knowledgeable and informative.

03/02/2015
Fixed right the first time.
Mark has done a great job of fixing the problems associated with a vehicle with over 250,000 miles. My truck runs and drives great due to his efforts.

BILL C.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/26/2015
I've had my car serviced by Mark 3 or 4 times now. Mark tells me exactly what my car needs and make recommendations for what it will need. If honesty and high quality service at a good price is what your looking for then this is the place to go for your car service needs.

02/07/2015
Work done correctly
Mark is great to do business with. He does exceptionally well at diagnosing problems and resolving them. He is fair and straight forward.

PZ
Pete Z.
Volvo 240
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Janelle. She said she has always been satisfied with this business.

BILL C.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/12/2015
Mark was honest with me when my brakes needed replaced and they were still under warranty. I appreciate that. I'll be coming back for all my automotive needs.

NE
NOAH E.
Scion xB
01/08/2015
Always a great experience
No matter how big or small the required services may be, Mark always makes sure that I know exactly what's being done. Anything from routine maintenance to specialized jobs, the price is always fair, and I always leave knowing that I can count on the services completed. I'm extremely happy that I've found such a great and trustworthy mechanic!