SUSAN S.
Winter Springs, FL
Kia Soul
05/02/2019
Great place for all makes and models
I always appreciate the prompt, efficient and friendly service here. I have two vehicles and appointments are always convenient. I especially love the black coupon book.

I have had countless oil change service as well al regular maintenance and small "fixes" and the price has always been very reasonable. Would highly recommend Altamonte Springs Automotive!!

SIDONIA B.
04/25/2019
Excellent Service and Personnel
Thank you again for the excellent service and you and your team. When I bring my car to you I always know it is in awesome hands.

DOUG G.
04/24/2019
Repair of 280,000 mile Jeep
My 2005 Jeep Cherokee Loredo is a family favorite with over 280,000 miles on it. The vehicle has needed some repairs over the years and I would not think of bring it anywhere else for work. Recently the Jeep needed tie rod ends, alignment and some other front end work just due to the wear from the high mileage. It was another successful repair experience!

AC
Andrew C.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that he had no issues with the place's service, fees or anything else.

WH
WILMA H.
04/22/2019
2007 Ford
Friendly and great fast service

PM
PATRICIA M.
Maitland, FL
04/21/2019
ultra great service
They had a lot of job when I came. My car totally shut down. They could repare four days later. I couldn t wait 4 days
However they took my car, repared it and gave me back my car the same day at 10 pm at home please.

BC
BOLIVAR C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/18/2019
Always happy ?
We trust all our cars in Altamonte Springs automotive. He get always great sevice.

DJ
Dee J.
Orlando, FL
Dodge Journey
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dee said the employees were honest. Mark listened to her service concerns. The service was wonderful.

LD
Lynette D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Lynette said that when she left the facility her check engine light came on and her vehicle backfired, she went back concerned but they fixed it and it runs fine.

Marty M.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Marty said that the experience at the facility was not superlative, the service was good, but they were shorthanded and the waiting room was small and lacked refreshments.

SA
Samuel A.
Apopka, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said Mark was really personable and they got along well. Samuel stated he felt comfortable with what he quoted him, and Mark seemed to care about fixing his vehicle and about keeping it in good shape for the long term.

SHAWN B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/16/2019
Reliable and honest service
Mark and his staff are the only mechanics I trust my vehicles with, fair priced and honest, I recommend altamonte springs automotive to everyone I know, great job guys!

DA
Daniel A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff was helpful and friendly.

CATHY B.
Volvo S60
03/10/2019
Mark is fabulous
Mark and his team are fabulous! Always have a great experience when I take my car in for service. They are quick and courteous. Never over charge or try to up sell which is really nice, especially when your a girl taking your car in for service !!

DANA M.
Chrysler Concorde
03/09/2019
Returning customer
No complaints ! Auto was repaired in a timely manner and I was kept in the loop. Seems like the shop has increased their efficiency level.