Matthew P.
Maitland, FL
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said this business has good service and great expertise.

CL
Crystal L.
Acura TL
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Crystal said the service was very good. The staff fixed her vehicle.

JOE C.
Winter Springs, FL
HUMMER H3
10/26/2017
Solid experience for my Hummer H3
Mark is a pro. He knows vehicle systems and diagnoses accurately. I appreciated the fluid check that made for a more complete visit. Have recommended before and will continue.

MARY M.
Lake Mary, FL
Volvo XC90
10/14/2017
Quality work
Excellent service!! Mark and his crew make my car run like new again. Thank you!!

LISA B.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/11/2017
My new and future mechanic!
I've taken my car to Mark at Altamonte Springs Automotive twice, for different issues. He's honest, fair, goes above and beyond. I'm recommending him to everyone I know. When you find a great mechanic, you stick with him. I found one.

kathy s.
10/11/2017
personal attention, location close by.
The service done promptly and I am kept up on progress of work performed.

AJ
ANNE J.
10/10/2017
Hands down the best most honest mechanic
Mark is amazing. He cares about his work and his clients. First time I ever walked out of an automotive shop feeling like the job was done right.

AG
ANGIE G.
Nissan Xterra
10/01/2017
Starter and timing belt replaced, quickly and professionally
Mark is very thorough. He gave me an accurate estimate, timely completion of my vehicle and a great price for the work. I will not take my truck anywhere else!

RP
Richard P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he has known the business for over 5 years. They provided good work and they were honest.

DN
DAVID N.
Apopka, FL
Chrysler Sebring
08/29/2017
The Best Place for Service !!!!!
Always prompt, courteous and prices cannot be beat !!! Everyone needs to go to this place !!!

RA
ROBERT A.
Chevrolet S-10
08/29/2017
Won't be going back anymore.
The last time I use this place........

LISA B.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/28/2017
They go above and beyond!
Mark honored his phone estimate for the expected work on my Toyota's oil gasket, sight-unseen. And then he went above and beyond, cleaning off my engine from the exploded oil. Plus the estimate on the amount of time it would take was completely accurate. Fair and honest, I totally recommend!!!

TK
Toby K.
08/19/2017 Category: Service
Toby said they were very nice and told her exactly what was going on. Mark was up front with her and very nice and honest. She is happy with everything they did and they offered her quotes. They went the extra mile for her.

LG
Laurie G.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Laurie said they did a very good job and she was pleased.

RP
Ronnie P.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Ronnie said they did a good job and he was pleased.

Michelle H.
Lexus ES 350
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Michelle said this business did a great job and everything was wonderful.

BC
BOLIVAR C.
Volvo C70
08/13/2017
Very satisfied!
Always great service, they do whatever is possible to help in all my needs.

ROBERTO S.
Lake Mary, FL
08/10/2017
Fast, reliable and fair cost
I have an old wrangler and I've tried several atomotive workshops in central florida, Altamonte Springs Automotive is the best one of all of them.

DANA M.
Chrysler Concorde
08/06/2017
Diogenes Search for an honest man !
As an old combat veteran I'm not acceptable to change easily, so when my car was on it's last legs Mark at Altamonte Springs Automotive was given what appeared to be a insurmountable task. The end result was an engine swap which should give my 17 year old car another few years, at least ! Mark once told me he tries to treat all his clients like he would like to be treated.
He stands by what he says ! I feel like I finally found an honest man, which is not easy to do in this day in age.

KC
KEN C.
Volvo S80
08/01/2017
Mark is straight forward in his assesment of what your car needs and does NOT need to have done to it.
My Volvo is 15 years old. We could have been told that at this age it needed a lot of work due simply to its age etc. Mark took the time to explain what he did, why he did it and why he did not replace other components that he easily could have added to the list. I felt like he worked with us instead of just assuming (for instance) that the timing belt needed to be replaced (it didn't, but he did not have a record of its replacement -- we did)