EK
Elad K.
Cadillac DeVille
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Elad said the staff did what they needed to do, at a fair price.

Andrew S.
Sorrento, FL
Volkswagen GTI
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was just awesome. They provided one of the only good services experiences that he's had. He mentioned that they went over what needed to be fixed, and why and how they were going to fix it, very well.

Sylvia C.
Winter Park, FL
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Sylvia said they do honest work and her vehicle running great

SJ
Sean J.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Sean said they are pretty good, all around.

Joan P.
Longwood, FL
Ford C-Max Energi
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she takes all their automotive business there.

Maxine G.
11/22/2018
Quality Service
Mike serviced my Toyota is a straightforward, honest, quality manner. He went out of his way to be accomodating.

DOUGLAS M.
Maitland, FL
10/25/2018
Toyota repair
They were very professional, able to get my car in the same day and fixed my problem before the day was out . The owner is very nice and even offered to drive me home so I would not have to wait at his shop for 4 hours . I had a $ 50.00 coupon which I had received in the mail and it was one day over the expired date and he honored it which really made a difference in my bill. So thankful to get my car back for my wife. I think that they are very honest and would recommend them to all my friends

Great job !

JOE C.
Winter Springs, FL
HUMMER H3
10/16/2018
Expertise, quality and price.
Had my Hummer H3 towed from Millenia to Mark because I won't take my cars to anyone else. He has the state of the art equipment and the expertise and was able to diagnose, recommend and repair accurately and at a fair price. Recommended.

LC
Laney C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Laney said they did a very good job.

TF
TOM F.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/30/2018
Quick honest service
you can be sure when visiting Altamonte Springs Automotive that you will receive prompt and honest repair service.

SUZY H.
Maitland, FL
Saturn SC 3dr
09/24/2018
Trustworthy, reliable, and fast!
Mark has been our mechanic for a few years now, and we've always considered him not only an awesome mechanic but also a good friend. In all our experience with him fixing 3 of our cars, he has always told us the truth, done what he said we would do, gave a very reasonable price that couldn't be beat, and had our cars returned to us in a very timely manner. I recommend him to everyone that needs a mechanic because it's hard to find someone that you can really trust, and Mark is definitely trustworthy!

BC
BOLIVAR C.
Longwood, FL
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/30/2018
Always great!
I’ve been going a couple of years here at it’s being an exceptional place, very professional and fair. Very happy to have them.

IH
Ian H.
Ram Pickup
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ian said this business' staff has good customer service.

Kevin M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good but the price was high. The business is an excellent place. They are honest and do a good job. They are in and out.

LC
Laney C.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Laney said they did a great job.