Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Denise W.
12/26/2018
Always friendly and courteous.
Although I arrived one hour early was able to get work done right away with minimal wait time.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Hi Denise,   We appreciate you recommending us and giving us a 5-Star review. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks again!

Anna B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Anna said she received fantastic service from the business.

Kia Sorento
12/09/2018
Satisfied return customer
Both of our cars are relatively old and way past warranty. We trust the people at AM-PM. They have been straightforward with us and told us what needs to be repaired and what can wait. More importantly, they fixed the problems that the mechanics at the dealership did not.

RANDY R.
Pontiac Bonneville
12/05/2018
EXCELLENT
As always, excellent service and hospitality. They've been my go to place for auto repairs for over 10 years.

DA
Denny A.
Roseville, MN
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Denny's wife. She said they really appreciate the business. They are very consistent and she recommends them to others.

CLIFF W.
Cadillac DTS
11/30/2018
Cadillac Oil Leak
Zach, the customer service agent, is very professional and knowledgeable. He is responsive to my requests and I was able to schedule an appointment within a couple of days.

The source of the oil was identified as well as a leak from the water pump. Both were repaired in a couple of days. Apparently, the engine has to be removed to put in a new water pump. Darn transverse engines. I thought the cost of the repair was expensive, but I think it was in line with the time and labor it took fix. All in all, I will continue to take my cars here.

NV
NORENE V.
Pontiac Vibe
11/24/2018
Above and beyond. You guys are a 10 in my book
From the front desk to the mechanics
Thanks for the fast fix on my Vibe. You had me towed, analyzed and repaired within 4 hours. You guys are a 10 in my book

EP
Elizabeth P.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were super friendly. They provided helpful service.

KN
KENDRA N.
Minneapolis, MN
Pontiac Grand Am
11/16/2018
My favorite
Love this place. Super fast and very friendly service. Answers all my questions. Great price. Very helpful in finding alternatives to expensive repairs. I don't bring my car anywhere else.

RA
Rachel A.
Minneapolis, MN
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said the business was quick to get her in and got her an appointment on the same day, with a free rental vehicle. The staff was very nice and explained things well.

James T.
Dodge Intrepid
11/07/2018 Category: Service
James said the business had good service and they were nice, and the business helped him out when he forgot his parking pass and didn't get it.

KA
Kyle A.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said that the place has always had great service, they are honest and he has been going there for many years.

10/31/2018
Winter tire/wheel swap
Efficient, had my tires mounted and balanced before I arrived. Paid less than what I had expected. Great people who care.

GM
Gary M.
Ford Transit Van
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was good and the price was fair.

PT
PAUL T.
Hugo, MN
Suzuki SX4
10/29/2018
AM - PM Auto One More visit proving they are the Best
I recently had my car in to the dealer to get new tires and an alignment. They called me back into the shop to explain why they could not align the vehicle before I had over $700 worth of work done. I called AM-PM and explained what the dealer was telling me. They told me to bring it up to have a look. I got a call about 45 minutes later that I was going to need to replace an inner Tie Rod. However, they were able to complete the work that day and for substantially less. They are trustworthy and a very good value for your dollar. That is why I have been having work done by Greg or his staff for years.

GM
Gabriel M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said they do good work, all around.

Kimberly B.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said this business is always up front about prices, they are very courteous and very trustworthy.

Beth B.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Beth said she was well pleased. She got a thorough explanation of what they did, they were helpful, and they did what they said they were going to do. She stated she was impressed with how nice and neat everything was, with everything being comfortable. They also gave her a her a loaner vehicle.

Mimi H.
Shoreview, MN
Toyota Prius c
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Mimi said this was the best experience for her.

GB
Gino B.
Mazda MX-6
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Gino said the business was honest and thorough. He felt comfortable with what they had to tell him. He appreciates how nice they were. They one thing is He wished they would have told him the cost of everything before completion.