Am - Pm Automotive Repair

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (5)

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

FW
FRANK W.
Shoreview, MN
08/02/2019
Good Job
Good, friendly, knowledgeable, timely service. They take good care of my truck.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 08/02/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this review online. Glad to hear that we are still providing 5-star service and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Doug D.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Doug said he's really grown to trust this business, that they were very up front and honest people. The quality of their work was up to par with any other places that he's gone to in the area. They are very willing to prioritize the work that needed to be done, dealing with the most important work first and kept him reminded of what else might need to be done as maintenance for the vehicle.

SCOTT B.
07/18/2019
Great people and great automotive service
I was able to get an appointment with in a day of calling. My vehicle was repaired in a timely manner and the loaner car was clean and comfortable. As always, excellent service.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 07/22/2019

We appreciate you taking the time write this 5-star review! Please feel free to contact us at anytime with question or concerns.  Thank you again!

Steve W.
Minnesota
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees did a good job and were easy to communicate with.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Steve for the positive feedback.  Please let us know if you have any questions at all. Thanks!

JOSH K.
07/10/2019
Accommodating, honest, and friendly
Everybody there was friendly and professional. They were honest and not pushy about service. Just moved into the area and I'm glad to have found my new go to mechanic.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 07/17/2019

That is wonderful to hear you moved to the area! We are pretty fond of White Bear Lake and surrounding communities.  Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else at all.

LG
Lee G.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Lee said that the service was good and that he appreciates the work done at this facility.

Tami S.
Chrysler 300
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Tami said some of the things that she asked the staff here to check, she came back with results that were wrong. She stated she had some trim on her door that wasn't attached correctly, and they told her it was a hinge or something on the driver's side door. She added she was told she needed new tires, but she just got some two years ago.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 07/02/2019

We are very sorry that we fell short of your expectations Tami.  At AM PM Automotive we take it personally when we don't meet our customers expectations and we would enjoy the opportunity to make things right. As per the phone call we just shared, please feel free to come back in for an estimate on the trim that is rubbing. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve and we look forward to seeing you soon.

SR
Sharon R.
Volkswagen Passat
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said the mechanic took extra time to explain everything to her.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you very much, Sharon. Feel free to call us with any questions.

KK
KEITH K.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/22/2019
Everything. Top notch Auto Repair Shop.
We are very pleased with the way A M Auto Tacks care of our Van And repairs right the first time. Thank you.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Keith!  We appreciate your kind words and the top notch 5-star review.  Please let us know if you need anything at all.

JANELLE H.
06/20/2019
Never disappointed
My family and I have been bringing our vehicles for years. Every time we are super pleased with the work done. If at anytime we have had a question regarding the service and worked done after we pick up our vehicle AM - PM Automotive have been more than happy to explain or check our vehicles again.
The staff is very friendly and honest. We love that this is a faith based business and They stand by their work 100%. I will forever bring my vehicles here and stress to our children once they are out on their own to continue to bring their vehicles here as well.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Janelle and Daniel for this very touching 5 star review. We are very proud of our faith and receive great happiness when we can help our customers in any way. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you !

DE
Dwight E.
Buick LaCrosse
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Dwight said the business treated him right.

AD
Anthony D.
06/07/2019
2 appointments, and still not fixed.
Brought truck I'm for repairs to fix noise while turning and going over bumps. Same issue as in October. Issue was not repaired, noise still exists, and on the recommendations, the issue is listed as something that should be fixed. So I bring it in for an issue, it doesn't get fixed and then y'all tell me I should get it fixed. That's what I was trying to do.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/13/2019

We are sorry for the frustrations you are having with us and your vehicle Anthony. We did repair the wheel hub assembly on this last visit since it was a critical safety concern with the amount of play it had. We recognize that there is a noise coming from the steering in your truck. We would encourage you to bring the truck back for us to take a look at your intermediate steering shaft.  Please let us know when you can bring it in at your earliest convienence.

SR
STEVEN R.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/07/2019
Another very good job
I particularly like the thoroughness of the work performed. The experience and dedication to quality of the service team here is evident and appreciated.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you, Steven for the kind words and taking the time to complete the survey.  Feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions or concerns.  Thank you again!

ED
Evon D.
Shoreview, MN
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Evon said they did a very good job.

Thank you, Evon!

donald g.
Buick Regal
05/30/2019
Excellent service. Second to none. Absolutely the best.
If you are looking for an excellent place to have any repair done on your vehicle this is definitely it. Friendly, professional but more than that they talk to you like a person and walk you through everything. I had a ton of questions and they answered each and every one of them and they made feel great about the service they were going to and did perform on my car. I am extremely pleased and will always be a longtime customer. Price you say? Well, every vehicle is different whether if it is used or new. Some need a little more TLC than others but for me, if I had know about AM / PM a few years ago, I know I would have saved myself a ton of headaches and probably a lot of money. Hindsight is 20 / 20 right? Look, if your looking for the (I hate to use the cliché) "Walmart's" of the auto repair world your going to get just that, but if you want your vehicle repaired by a great group of professionals who really do care not only about the repair itself but care about the customer experience, than these fine people are the ones I recommend. Hands down.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Wow! On behalf of all of AM PM Automotive, we are pleased and delighted that you have had such a wonderful experience with us.  Thank you very much for taking the time to write this 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.