MA
Mack A.
Kia Stinger
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Mack said he couldn't be happier with this place. They did a good job. He looked over the entire installation and couldn't find anything sub par or not done properly. It was done really well and perfectly. They got him in quickly, it was done in a decent amount of time, the price was relatively reasonable and they did a great job.

KF
Karen F.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Karen aid the business did everything she asked them to in a timely fashion.

Mike C.
Temperance, MI
04/03/2020
Poor Management and Practices for financial gain
Not too fond of this business I have been coming here for a little over a year and spoke with the owner the other day??? thought the guy behind the desk was the owner because you could tell he cared about you and the safety of your vehicle, Sean I believe his name was ( laid off I guess ) . The actual guy (Ryan) that owns the place seems shifty...... I always get a bad feeling about someone that tries way to hard to B.S you on why you have had to come back 3 times for the same problem. I recommend you not allow this place to service your vehicle due to the fact you will be back spending more money for the original problem and a 2nd, 3rd and possibly fourth excuse of why your vehicle is not fixed.I am leaving this bad review not only because of my own bad experience but chatting up a customer in the parking lot that pretty much said the same thing but stated at-least his was under warranty and on his 5th visit for the same issue?????? - back to the dealer I go cough, cough at-least I know right off the bat i'm going to get screwed and not get a smile, hand shake and followed with I appreciate you........

PU
Paul U.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the business does a good job. Everything they say they're going to do they get it done and he doesn't have any problems.

IJ
Isaiah J.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Isaiah said the business has done a lot of work for him. He has used them for 10-15 repairs for not a lot of money and he gets good deals. They are informative and take good care of him. The staff is friendly and helpful.

DK
Denise K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/18/2020
auto headlight replace
Great place to have auto work done & very friendly people . They also didn't charge me an arm & a leg or y first born, very fare pricing !!

RUBEN C.
03/05/2020
I was pleased with the pleasant customer service when we called and when I picked up the vehicle.

GB
Gini B.
Mazda CX-9
03/03/2020
Absolutely the Best!
I’ve been coming here for a year and a half. I love this place so much! Ryan and his wife are wonderful, kind, and so knowledgeable. Sean is great as well! I especially love their customer service and reminders that help me stay on top of my car’s health. I’m always walking out with a big smile!

LE
LARRY E.
03/02/2020
Great to work with!
Ryan and his people are honest and won't just do work to do it. I have been wrenching on cars for the better part of 40 years and there isn't anything that I don't know HOW to do, I'm just getting older and simply can't always do what needs to be done. I've heard Ryan and his guys not just tell people what needed to be done but they tell them why it needs to be done. Honest people talk about the why. Since moving up from Texas three years ago and being introduced to Ryan and the team at Ambrosia's Automotive, I won't take my vehicles to any other shop! Highly recommended!

TP
Taelor P.
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Taelor said they were easy to work with, they communicated well and the price was not bad.

MK
Mike K.
Pontiac Solstice
02/26/2020
Professional Throughout
I've had a number of experiences with Ambrosia's Automotive and have always been impressed with their straightforward and transparent way of doing business. Repairs have always been done professionally and in a timely manner. If something, for whatever reason, doesn't come back quite right they're always ready to remedy the situation. If something is beyond the scope of their expertise they are happy to recommend the right person for the job. I will continue to use their services.

BG
BOB G.
Temperance, MI
02/12/2020
Terrific service
Fast, friendly service by knowledgeable staff. Vehicle was finished in one day.

LC
Larry C.
Dodge Neon
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Larry said the staff treats him with nothing but respect. He doesn't have to leave his vehicle there any longer than 5 days, and they are good to him.

FR
Fawn R.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Fawn said this business did a good job on her vehicle and explained everything to her.

TC
Tom C.
Kia Soul
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the business is very professional.