BP
Brandon P.
Buick Regal
03/21/2019
Car
Mike was very friendly and they did a great job fixing my radiator fans. Real good place would highly reccomend.

VG
Valarie G.
Wasco, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Valarie said that she would definitely recommend the business for service.

Monica B.
Hemet, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/17/2019
They are caring, and do an outstanding job!
I have only had great things to say about this company, I will continue to do business with them. Thank you! I am a very happy customer!

Miguel P.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the service overall at this business was good.

Rick S.
Audi TT
03/08/2019
Thanks
The owner of the car Zack, is happy with the work and thankful for your extra effort...

DE
Dane E.
03/06/2019
Quick, friendly and honest service!
Their service was amazing in all phases. Mike was a huge help and you get the sense he cares about your car as if it's his own which is a trait most places don't have. It was a great experience.. the price was just about right. I've already told my friends and family about American Auto Care and recommend them to everyone

Colin M.
Menifee, CA
Chevrolet Aveo
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Colin said he received good service, they were timely, and did good work. Mike was very good, very informative, very knowledgeable and helped him out a lot.

LG
Lena G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Dodge Charger
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lena said Mike was really thorough and helpful. He called her with updates about her vehicle and the pricing for services.

Mark C.
Saturn Aura
03/02/2019
Great Owner
The owner Mike is an extremely knowledgeable and friendly guy that is fair and honest about what does or does not need to be done to your vehicle. The service is great and prices fair.

UB
Uri B.
02/23/2019
Mike is very reliable and trustworthy. I brought my company vehicles my wife's and daughter's cars, and we always leave happy.

Justin M.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business was good.

SF
SUE F.
02/20/2019
Always fair and Mike is a true expert on cars
You won’t go wrong putting your trust in Mike. He takes his time in explaining your car problems and always looks out for your best interests. Too bad I’m moving out of state, otherwise, I would be using American Auto Care for as long as they are in business!

Bill M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good.

Rick S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/10/2019
Heater help
The heater was not blowing hot air at all. Mike and his guys took around three hours to figure it out and did so, I’m extremely happy since been so cold in the mornings and I work early! Thank you Mike and your guys for figuring out the issue and getting it taken care of, terrific service would highly recommend Mike and his guys!

TN
Tanya N.
Hemet, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
02/09/2019
Happy Day!
As a woman, I feel like a target when I take my car into a shop. This place made me feel anything but. My repairs could have been significantly more, but I was charged for only what was necessary. I will recommend to everyone I know and this is my new auto shop. ❤️

Lake Elsinore, CA
02/04/2019
A+ Customer service/honesty
Brought my sons car in for brakes. They did a fine job. Very honest and the staff even was willing to take me home so I didn’t have to wait

FK
Fred K.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/31/2019
Air conditioner fixed!
Fast and friendly service was my experience when I took my 1988 Chevy truck to get the AC fixed. They diagnosed, fixed leak and recharged my AC for a fair price! I will be coming back to have any future work my truck may need.

HK
Henry K.
Temecula, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2019
Mike explains everything to you, what you need
They stand behind their work

AR
Alberto R.
American Canyon, CA
GMC Envoy XL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Alberto said the business did not provide a free service to take him home. He stated that Mike is nice and easy to talk with.

MK
Mike K.
Winchester, CA
01/17/2019
Excelllent service and Mike the owner is a stand up guy.
This was my first time at American Auto Care. The experience was great. I will tell my friends.