Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Chris S.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!!
The best Automotive repair shop around. I had an issue with my vehicle and wasn't sure what was going on with it. The crew at Amwell figured it out and fixed it right away. I'm very pleased with their services and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for an honest repair facility. Thanks again

PL
Porter L.
Volvo S70
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Volvo
They were able to fit me in and completed in a timely fashion. Every one is friendly and professional. Would highly recommend

Ann S.
Toyota Prius v
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Immediate and quick service
As always Amwell has come through for me. Without a prior appointment, they were able to fit me in with an hour wait to complete the job.

Adrienne B.
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and honest service
Always great care for the car and excellent communication!

Jeff A.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeff A.
Always a pleasure doing business at Amwell Automotive. Quality work at a fair price.

BC
Bo C.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Trusted, reliable, and knowledgeable service with a smile.

CL
Charles L.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Most Recent Visit From Lloyd
A tune-up and general car inspection at Amwell was what my daughter, who resides in MA, wanted for her 30th birthday present. She was only in town for a few hours to visit, but with only a few days forewarning, the Amwell pit crew were able to accommodate her schedule, and get her back to MA with the best birthday present ever!!!

TL
Tim L.
Ford Pickup F350 Super Duty
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great people great work !
I have been using Amwell Automotive for many years. When I was am member of the West Amwell Police Department the guys from the shop would do all of the work on our Police Cruisers.
This meant that every day we trusted our lives to the staffs professionalism. They are all a great bunch of friendly and hard working people 👍👍

RN
Ruth N.
Volvo S60
11/14/2019 Category: Service
new battery
Kevin and Diane always make things easy for me.
Thank you!

Stephen H.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Honest and caring
As always, great work on our vehicles and especially my daughter's Jeep. when she had anxiety over repairs and cost, Amwell Auto took good care of her Jeep... doing just what was needed, and listing future areas we should look at over the next 6 months. thank you!
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks Stephen, So glad we could put your daughters anxiety to rest. Nothing more important than keeping it safe for her and your grand-daughter.

Joe M.
Stockton, NJ
Toyota Camry Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Communication
Amwell Automotive did a good diagnosis of the problems causing my engine light to be on. They communicated the results well, both orally and in writing. They were cordial and made me feel that they valued me as a customer.
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could help diagnose the check engine light and provide guidance in your decision on how to proceed.

SD
Sarah D.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great service, super friendly as always.
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Sarah, Happy to keep that hot rod beetle cruising along!

Bruce S.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/09/2019 Category: Service
A1 place
Great service & honest people.
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks Bruce! we couldn't ask for better neighbors

NT
Nick T.
Jeep Compass
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The only mechanic to send your vehicle to
Kevin and the staff at Amwell Automotive were friendly, accommodating, and very thorough when analyzing the issues with my car. They fixed everything very quickly and my jeep is running better than ever.
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Friendly and accomodating ... sounds like your local business as well, must be a Lambertville thing! Thanks for the review

ES
Ed S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The great team
Great staff Easy to make appt. Close to my home. Great work on my car and truck.
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Ed and Shirley! Its been a pleasure keeping your family vehicles going all these years.

KH
Kenneth H.
Titusville, NJ
Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
11/03/2019 Category: Service
West amwell Automotive
Great team, service, convenient, friendly, one stop shop!
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks Ken, we are always here for you.

Mary (Katie) B.
Stockton, NJ
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Katie B
Courteous, timely service
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Glad to keep your G35 rolling along. Thanks for the review.

David G.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The service was amazing. Got 4 new tires and it was extremely easy. I’ll be back soon
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you David! Providing quality service is very important to us.

GT
Greg T.
Ringoes, NJ
Pontiac G8
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic Check Engine Light
As always, Pat is thorough and competent. No one is more trust worthy when having a diagnostic issue. The low fuel pressure engine light came on and there's literally 12 expensive items it can be and it was a simple vacuum leak. Fixed quickly and reasonably.
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks Greg! We are so proud of Pat and all our techs. We take great pride in getting it done right, quickly and reasonably.

BC
Bill C.
Ringoes, NJ
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Short notice brake job
We recently called Amwell Automotive on a Wednesday with a real rush job. My wife needed to take our truck on a six hour haul Friday that same week and we needed new front brakes. Amwell Automotive said no problem! We dropped the truck off Thursday night and they had the job done by noon the next day! Thanks Amwell Automotive!
Diane Q. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks Bill! Glad we could help keep your farm business moving along.