Jim C.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
The team at Amwell always do a great job with outstanding communication. The comprehensive electronic report is really helpful. Will be back.

AD
Ann D.
Ringoes, NJ
Subaru Crosstrek
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Honest and stands by their work
We have been going to Amwell for a long time. They have always been honest and stand by their work. We have recommended them to several friends.

Kia Soul
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Solid local business
Excellent service. I’m not very knowledgeable about cars but they took the time to explain everything to me. Nice people and they work quickly.

EG
Ed G.
Dodge Pickup R2500
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Great work. Fair price.
The guy's work on my son’s 1996 Dodge Ram diesel was excellent, as always.

Chris S.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!!
We have a vehicle with a couple of issues and it needed to be correctly diagnosed. We dropped the car off for the next available appointment which was about a few days away but they we're able to get it in within a day and diagnosed. I'm very pleased with the service and expertise of the technician! Thank you

Matt L.
Volkswagen Passat
10/14/2020 Category: Service
vehicle service
I have had my car serviced by Amwell Automotive forever. They have consistently provided great service and advice. I tend to keep my cars until about 120K miles or more, and Amwell has been reliable in their service and advice.

GW
George W.
Stockton, NJ
Volvo XC70
10/10/2020 Category: Service
As always we feel we get the best service and value for our money. Things are checked out and discussed - we always feel we drive a safe car after every service or repair.

WH
Wanda H.
Honda Civic Si
10/07/2020 Category: Service
As always, they come through in a pinch
I can always count on honest and competent service from Amwell Automotive. Thanks once again!

AZ

Dennis G.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Labor?
I guess I should have asked about labor costs upfront and how long the service would take... I was surprised by the cost. I will look around next time. Also there car computer is still is telling me to service now even though they serviced the car.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/07/2020

Dennis, I am sorry we missed the indicator and did not communicate with you about the oil service that your car was requesting while here for the other scheduled maintenance needs. I appreciate you stopping by to discuss the issue and allowing us the opportunity to complete your oil service. Our relationship with every one of our clients is so important to us.

GB
Ginny B.
New Hope, PA
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Amwell Auto has always provided me with great service reasonable prices and makes it easy to make decisions on repairs. TheyAlways explain what needs to be done and give options for things that need to be done now or in the future.

Carrie C.
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, Friendly Team
I have been a customer for some time and keep coming back for the professionalism, thoroughness, and flexibility. I also appreciate both drop off and wait options for tune-ups. It's never too long of a wait for an appointment, either.

DT
Dick T.
Hopewell, NJ
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Competence and friendly folks
The folks are pleasant to work with and their work is always top notch.

Mazda 3 i SV
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, friendly staff
They were super friendly and quick to fix my car. I highly recommend this shop.

Stockton, NJ
Nissan Frontier
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Good place for auto repair
Never had a problem with the nice people at Amwell Automotive. They seem fair and honest.