Joel C.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Reliable, trustworthy, friendly place to service vehicle.

DA
Dawn A.
Honda Accord Sedan
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Staff is great, work is done well and on time, convenient location.

Ted M.
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Wow what customer service
The experience and knowledge is just amazing. How quickly they diagnose and fix problems is incredibly. All the while always communicating and doing what they can to get your vehicle back to you as quickly as possible keeping you informed of what they found.

TV
Tim V.
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding!
The technicians at Amwell Automotive utilized high end diagnostic equipment and were able to quickly determine Issues my vehicle was exhibiting was due to the vehicle had been running on an outdated version of its operating software. This is certainly not something any garage would be able to do. They reprogrammed my vehicle’s “Powertrain control module” to the latest available calibration, an ability normally Only afforded to the dealership
Since then all the random drivability concerns are gone, the “check engine light” is not lit, I passed inspection AND I’m getting better gas mileage than ever!
Thank you!!!!! 🙏🏻 😃

Doug G.
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Top quality work at an affordable cost
I have been a customer of Amwell Automotive since they opened. They consistently deliver high quality repairs and automotive maintenance for which I am grateful. In addition, they have been quite involved in the community and generous when asked to donate to educational fundraisers as well as helping repair emergency response vehicles.

An excellent company and a great member of our community.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/01/2020 Category: Service
The staff at Amwell Automotive are always pleasant and very helpful.
They work with you to make sure all your questions are answers properly. Also that your car is working perfectly. I been going to Amwell Automotive for a very long time and everybody works hard together as a team. They are the best!
Joanne 😊

KH
Karen H.
Chevrolet Corvette
Courtesy - knowledge - experiences -consistency- good price for work done
Have never not been able to repair all our different cars at a reasonable cost

EE
Edward E.
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
I really appreciate the fact that Amwell Automotive checks over my entire car. They let me know about my tire wear and other significant facts with misc. engine parts. We trust their expertise and will continue using their services with confidence.

Jim C.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
The team at Amwell always do a great job with outstanding communication. The comprehensive electronic report is really helpful. Will be back.

AD
Ann D.
Ringoes, NJ
Subaru Crosstrek
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Honest and stands by their work
We have been going to Amwell for a long time. They have always been honest and stand by their work. We have recommended them to several friends.

Kia Soul
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Solid local business
Excellent service. I’m not very knowledgeable about cars but they took the time to explain everything to me. Nice people and they work quickly.

EG
Ed G.
Dodge Pickup R2500
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Great work. Fair price.
The guy's work on my son’s 1996 Dodge Ram diesel was excellent, as always.

Chris S.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!!
We have a vehicle with a couple of issues and it needed to be correctly diagnosed. We dropped the car off for the next available appointment which was about a few days away but they we're able to get it in within a day and diagnosed. I'm very pleased with the service and expertise of the technician! Thank you

Matt L.
Volkswagen Passat
10/14/2020 Category: Service
vehicle service
I have had my car serviced by Amwell Automotive forever. They have consistently provided great service and advice. I tend to keep my cars until about 120K miles or more, and Amwell has been reliable in their service and advice.

GW
George W.
Volvo XC70
10/10/2020 Category: Service
As always we feel we get the best service and value for our money. Things are checked out and discussed - we always feel we drive a safe car after every service or repair.