Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Ed S.
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Easy, honest service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Ed and Shirley, We want nothing more than to make your life as easy as possible. Thank you for the privilege of allowing us to service your entire family's vehicles. Have a wonderful day

KH
Kelly H.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
New Brakes
As always, Kevin and his team are absolutely amazing!! I had my rear brakes replaced and it was smooth as always! I’ve been going to amwell automotive since I moved to Lambertville over 13 years ago!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Kelly, Wow has it really been 13 years I cannot believe we have been open for 21 years.  Long term relationships like ours are so rewarding. Have a great day

Charles H.
Another fine job by Amwell Automotive
Great job on my old Honda.
Highly Recommended.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Charles, It may be old but we can keep it going for you at least for now. Thank you for the kind words

Hopewell, NJ
Mazda 5 Sport
Thoroughness
Great experience. Thourough and honest
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bernie, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair and service your Mazda. Together we can keep your car rolling for many years. Have a great day

SK
Scott K.
Stockton, NJ
Lexus RX
Awesome!
Awesome staff, really friendly, dependable and great service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Scott, We are here for our clients, without you we would not exist. Thank You for the nice review

Bruce H.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
As always my experience with Amwell Automotive has been a positive one.
Have worked on my vehicles for many years, I have always been satisfied.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bruce, Keeping your vehicles safe if our job, I'm glad we could help keep the fleet rolling.

SD
Shawn D.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
getting a grip
Kevin and Pat really have a "handle" on things! (get it, get it)
Merry Christmas!
Shawn and the green CRV!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Shawn, Your reviews are always the best, I'm glad we were able to replace the door handle for you. I bet you were getting tired of climbing in the window :)

BC
Bob C.
Stockton, NJ
Dodge 1500 Tradesman
RAM 2014 front pads and rotors
The work was completed as promised and the performance of the new pads and rotors is excellant.
I appreciate the ride to the garage to pay for and pick up my vehicle.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bob, Our customer service is why we are so special the shuttle is only a small part of that service. Home town is often better than the dealerships. Thank you for allowing us to prove it.

OH
Osmond H.
Hillsborough, NJ
Thourough trustworthy service
I’ve been getting my car serviced at Amwell Automotive for years. Kevin is always thorough with his inspections and takes his time explaining things until I feel comfortable. He often includes a written document complete with photographs when deciding what work needs to be done on my car and sends it to me for discussion before they start anything. The work is always done in a timely manner. Excellent mechanic that I have and will continue to recommend to others!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Oz, I cannot say enough about clients like you and Ben. We have been working together for a long time and now you come from so far away and allow us the privilege of servicing you cars. This review is for you as such an awesome client!

Jack D.
First class inspections
Service went smoothly, and thanks to the pro's at Amwell, some serious problems were discovered. They will now be dealt with, not stranded on the road, but on a scheduled service. Nice!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Jack, The last thing we want is a call from a stranded client, an inspection is a must at each visit. Thank you for appreciating our efforts. Have a great day

RF
Rich F.
Ford Edge
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant staff.
Performed my authorized repair in a prompt and timely manner.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Rich, We are here for you if the the job is more than you want to tackle. We appreciate the opportunity

AF
Adam F.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service
And great prices too.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Adam, I am so happy we were able to resolve your headlamp issue quickly, Thank you for giving us a try.

Barbara B.
Carversville, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Among the best.
Skilled mechanics, great service. A fun place to visit. I'm so glad to have found Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Barbara, We are glad you found us as well, thank you so much for the kind words

HM
Herbert M.
Ringoes, NJ
12/02/2018 Category: Service
good work in a timely fashion
excellent

Herbert and Sharon,
Thank you for the many years of trust you have placed with us.
Have a great day

Joe W.
Sergeantsville, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeep that clunked
As usual they figured it out
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Joe, We always enjoy a good challenge , Thank you for the opportunity to figure it out

Betsy H.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
As usual... an excellent experience. Thanks!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Betsy, Glad we could help, thank you for sharing

EO
Elizabeth O.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Auto
Kevin and Pat run a reliable, friendly upstanding business. Diane has been a great asset since she joined the business. I recommend Amwell Automotive
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Elizabeth, Thank You so much for the nice words we really appreciate it. We are very proud of our team at Amwell.

SJ
Skip J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
I was very happy that you were able to get my car through inspection and I want you to know that I do appreciate all of the time and effort that it took to do so. My concern now is it going to cost me another $500 to get my car inspected in 2 yrs., the light is still on and I've only replaced 2 oxygen sensors and my car runs great.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Skip, I'm glad we were able to get the check engine lamp resolved for the state inspection. Next time you are in we can take a look to see why the light came back. See you soon thanks

EB
Ellie B.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great business!
Amwell Automotive has always done great work with my car (2006 Accord). They are thorough, professional, and don’t do anything that is an unnecessary repair. I highly recommend them!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Ellie, We want nothing more than to have a happy client with a healthy car. Have a great day

Drew M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Lexus ES 330
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and Professional Service
I was referred to Amwell Automotive for heater problem in my car and the work was done promptly and for the amount quoted. They ran a diagnostic and made recommendations to preserve the smooth operation of my vehicle. I was very pleased with the service and will be back.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018
Drew, There is nothing better than showing a new client the Amwell way, Welcome to the family