Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Lee K.
Newtown Square, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and staff was very friendly. Prices were reasonable.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Lee, glad we could help, Have a great weekend

Joseph H.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience
Excellent communication, fair price, and thorough explanation of work needed, recommended, and performed. Will continue to do business, this is how an auto repair shop should be run.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Joe, How can I say thank you enough for such a great review. Clients like yourself make it easy for us to shine, have an awesome day

Dennis H.
Ringoes, NJ
Acura MDX
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Good shop..nice guys who treat you right.
Good to find a shop you can trust to do the right thing. Getting a car repaired is never cheap..but based on experience these guys will do what is needed and be reasonable and honest to give you options. Pat is always available to take the phone. Diane is a pleasure at the front desk. Only thing I wish they had was a local shuttle service lol. But who really does, right?
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Denis, But we do!! my apologies for not communicating the fact we have a shuttle, Glad we were able to help with your concerns, have a great day

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Venture
03/03/2018 Category: Service
friendliness, home town feel, honesty
skilled & trustworthy mechanics
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Jerry, It is a pleasure to work and live in this community. Thank you

TJ
Ted J.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Thanks again!
Great job on my Jeep front end. Just in time for the storm!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Ted, Yes unfortunately this crazy weather is great for the four wheel drive. Enjoy the snow

Cody B.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Repairs to my Toyota Camry
Kevin was very helpful in explaining the repairs needed on my vehicle and was also helpful in prioritizing what was needed the most. My repairs were less expensive than what was quoted to me, another plus.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Heater and Cody, We are for you to to help however time and budget allow. Thank you for the trust you place in us.

PR
Pam R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience!!!
My experience was excellent. Although I had not been to Amwell Auto, my car had an issue and a friend suggested I give them a try. Without having an appointment, I came by right as they were opening in the hopes they could get me in. I was greeted with smiles, offered a ride home with their shuttle service, and my car was fixed by the end of the day. I will go back again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Pam, Our goal is to make the repair experience as easy as possible. Thank you for giving us a try and we will look forward to your next visit.

Stephanie M.
Always A Class Act
Thank you to Amwell Automotive for making my headlights look new again - now I can drive at night without fear!! Your process to clean them is awesome. Thanks so much.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Stephanie, Thank you for sharing I am so glad we could brighten up your drive!!

BR
Beth R.
toyota sienna
All of the staff are very pleasant and professional.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Beth, It is always a pleasure working with you, thank you

Jason B.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly competent service... all the time
Always reliable, always friendly. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Jason, Such kind words I want to thank you for being such an awesome long time client. Enjoy the weekend.

Barbara B.
Belle Mead, NJ
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Barb
Everything done quickly and to my satisfaction
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Barbara, We are honored that you have chosen to come the extra miles to see us. We want your experience to be excellent every time.

Betsy H.
02/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
The 30 K major service was done well and on time. I really appreciated being able to leave my car with you until we returned from our travels.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Betsy, I am so glad your travels went so well and warm! Thank you for you input with the suggested needs at the 30K interval. Enjoy the day

AT
Anne T.
Dodge Dakota
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service
Kevin and team consistently deliver excellent service. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find shops you can trust have your best interests in mind. Kevin provides quality work, but doesn’t try to sell you things you don’t need - we respect and appreciate that.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Anne, Thank You excellent customer service is our top priority we appreciate when it is recognized. Have a great day

Sue B.
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always
This time a small job... windshield wipers... but excellent service and attention to detail as always. Thank you!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/15/2018

Sue, We always strive to do the best job possible big or small. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Have a great day

BF
Barry F.
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and general examination
As usual, excellent service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Barry for the kind words, Have an awesome day

Mike P.
Dodge Durango
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Local business, local down to earth treatment.
First time at Amwell Automotive and will be back for future service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Mike, Welcome to the true small town business where I get the pleasure of repairing your vehicle and sponsoring our kids sports team. I would not trade it for anything.

PK
Pat K.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Your explanation of the work done.
I'l be back!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Pat, Educating our clients about their car and its needs is a top priority. Thank you for sharing your review. Have a great weekend

BE
Bob E.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfaction.
One of the areas best automotive repair shops for your make and model vehicle. I’ve been a 12+ year customer with my family cars and appreciate Amwell Automotive’s prompt, friendly and professional service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Bob, Has it been twelve years already, I cannot believe we are at year twenty. Wow does time fly, we could not have done it without so many awesome clients like you. Have a great day

MN
Marty N.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
You successfully changed the oil and fixed a loose heat shield. Routine maintenance.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Marty, Some days the simple jobs are the best, Thank you for allowing us to take care your Subaru and all of its needs. Have a great week

Bob M.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work and explanation given!
good work and great explanations given
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Bob, I am so glad we were able to repair the leak on your truck. Thank you for giving us the opportunity