Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive Inc., maintenance service
The reports given regarding the issues the car has are helpful. My concerns are always given a complete response with solutions that are helpful to me, as the owner of the vehicle, in making a decision.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Lisa, Clear communications is very important to us. We want every client to comfortable with all repair decisions. Thank you for sharing

BD
Bob D.
Ringoes, NJ
05/28/2018
1994 Ford F-150
Problem was correctly diagnosed, now the vehicle runs great. I would recommend to anyone, thanks!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Bob, solving the tricky problems is one of our specialties, Thank you for spreading the word, Have a great day

John L.
Toyota Tundra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Superior Information, Diagnostics and Repair
Love the electronic vehicle assessment where multiple factors of your vehicle’s “wellbeing “ are listed including pictures of what the technician is referring to. Amwell Automotive is knowledgeable, honest and performs top notch maintenance and repair. They keep my 18 year old pickup running like new!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

John, It is always our pleasure helping keep your classic on the road. Enjoy the beautiful weather

Adrienne B.
New Hope, PA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Car check up
The overall friendly staff and the care of the car was exceptional. I was new in the area and have not seen anything like it from the car report that was sent out to the little car key card for the oil change club.
All very thoughtful and I felt like a valued customer.
Thank you! AB
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Adrienne, Clear communications is key the digital inspection makes sharing information easy. We really appreciate your feed back. Have an awesome day.

Daniel M.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great auto care.
Thorough and efficient service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Dan, Great clients like yourself make it easy for us to look so good. Thank You

GT
Greg T.
Ringoes, NJ
Pontiac G8
05/01/2018 Category: Service
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
We brought this car to the Dealer 3 times for the same TWO problems with the same result "can't locate the problem" and Pat had it diagnosed and fixed in the first visit. Truly exceptional experience with them!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Greg, thoroughness is one of the many things that makes us unique. Thank you for sharing your experience.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Yukon
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Yukon service
Good, friendly service. Thank you.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Pat, We always love to see Spring and yourself. Thank you for allowing us the privilege servicing all of your families vehicles for the past two decades.

DZ
Don Z.
Ford Econoline E150
04/27/2018 Category: Service
You can trust Amwell to take care of your vehicle
Kevin & Pat are very conscientious. They, and their mechanics, always do a good job. They will note future maintenance that will need to be done, and give an estimate on those items. They have been maintaining our vehicles for several years. Thanks guys! Cam
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Cam and Don, we appreciate the trust and loyalty for so many years. Have a great spring

LW
Lincoln W.
Ford Transit Connect
04/24/2018 Category: Service
new windshield
smooth install and transaction, thanks for the rides, too !
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Lincoln, Making the experience here at Amwell easy is always important to us. Thank you for sharing

Monty W.
New Hope, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Repair
As always, prompt and professional. Delivered within budget and on time!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Monty, as always a pleasure working with you, great clients like yourself make our job easy. Thank You

BC
Bob C.
Stockton, NJ
Oldsmobile Aurora
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Oldsmobile
I appreciate that time was taken to accept my calls and discuss my observations and thoughts on the mystery of the water leaks and to test drive the Olds on short notice to confirm a new wheel bearing was needed.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Bob, We are here for our clients and always give it our all to solve problems. Thank you for the opportunity

Jack D.
Ford Fiesta
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service, and attention to details.
Another great service appointment at Amwell !
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Jack, We strive to be the best at what we do, it sounds like we are successful. We appreciate your patronage for over the years

Rene M.
Volkswagen Eos
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I really appreciate the discussion and follow up to help me understand my choices and the risk/benefits.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Rene, educating and satisfying our clients is what we do best, thank you for sharing

Becky B.
Milford, NJ
Toyota Camry LE
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
People, location, service - all excellent!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Becky, Thank you for the kind words, It is exciting to say we have helped keep your 400,000 Toyota on the road.

TJ
Ted J.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
I’m ready
Thank you for getting my Jeep GC ready for the Baja 1000 off road race. Seriously, the steering and suspension issues were diagnosed and corrected by your excellent team. Thanks for keeping the ‘02 in good shape.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/23/2018

Ted, as always a pleasure working with you. Good luck in the race :)

Shari S.
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive a great choice
Been using Amwell Automotive for years. Again helped me out in an emergency repair. Quick response. Quick diagnosis. Quick resolution. They have never done me wrong! This is where you should go for car maintenance and repair.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Shari, It has been our pleasure serving you for so many years, You know we love keeping your Honda's going. Have a great day

SD
Shawn D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/13/2018 Category: Service
the mystery of the tail light fish bowl
Pat, Kevin and Diane are awesome!

Shawn, you always bring us something interesting, Thank You

Lonnie B.
04/08/2018 Category: Service
My 2013 Toyota Tacoma
Outstanding service for my trusty Tacoma. Thank you again folks at Amwell Auto, what a team!!

Lonnie, You truly are a 5 star client, thank you

KK
Kristin K.
Trenton, NJ
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Best Service, For Cars and People
Trustworthy, thorough, generous, kind. This describes Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

So kind we really appreciate it. Kristin we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients like yourself

KE
Kathleen E.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
On time service
I was able to make a timely appointment for both of my vehicles. They were done on time and I was given a comprehensive assessment of both cars.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Kathleen, we know how busy life can be I am glad we could help. Enjoy the warm weather