Amwell Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Mr./Ms. W. on 08/08/2016
"Job done right"
Thanks to Kevin and Pat for a speedy repair and job done right
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 03:15 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/11/2016

Ryan, thank you we appreciate the opportunity to keep the fleet moving, Have a great day

Susan T. on 08/08/2016
"Thanks!"
Kevin & Pat --Thanks so much for always helping me in a pinch! I always appreciate your honest assessments of what my car needs. Thanks also for checking out my new car -- I trust your opinions. Warmly, Sue
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/05/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 05:17 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Sue I am looking forward to another long relationship keeping the new Honda running as long as we did you VW. Enjoy cruising in the new ride.

Joe D. on 07/31/2016
"Organized. Knowledgeable. Professional."
Ditto.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 07/31/2016 03:58 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/01/2016

Simple but elegant, thank you Joe. It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
Stay cool

Nick P. on 07/28/2016
"They did everything but hold my hand."
They informed me that although the COULD HAVE fix my Subaru, but due to the amount of rust that has taken hold of it, they advised against it. Super honest. I didn't know what to do or how and they have me all the time and advice I needed. Once I started shopping for a used car, I decided to bring them the Jeep Wrangler I had my eye on for inspection. So glad I did! Their inspection was the most comprehensive I've ever seen, was texted and emailed to me and includes pictures and advice. Their inspection revealed things I never would have found and saved me a world of pain frustration and money. I walked away from the used car without a second thought.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016 08:25 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/29/2016

Nick, we work very hard to be the best and as you experienced we want what is best for our clients. We are here for you for as long as you need us. We so appreciate the kind words, have a great day.

Jim S. on 07/28/2016
"reliable service"
very dependable and helpful
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 07/26/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016 09:31 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Jim, Thank you for the life long trust, we have serviced so many of your families vehicles over the years. Can't wait to see what you bring in next. Have a great summer

Joe M. on 07/26/2016
Joe said it was his first visit to the business and everything was good.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 07/26/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Joe, thank you for allowing us to repair your Firebird,sweet car. Enjoy the summer cruising in the hot rod.

Howard Y. on 07/22/2016
Spoke with Joan. She said the work was done well and they trust the mechanics at the business.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Howard and Joan, thank you for allowing us to maintain your fleet and keep your busy!! family going. Have a awesome summer

Jen F. on 07/21/2016
Jen said this business did an excellent job. Their customer service is superior, they get stuff done in a friendly manner, and are very nice people.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Thanks Jen, Our goal is to satisfy, it is so rewarding to reach our goal. We look forward to the challenge every day. Enjoy the summer months.

Bob D. on 07/21/2016
Bob said the business was quick, very efficient and flawless.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/25/2016

Bob, I am glad we were able to get the trailer brake controller installed for your trip. I hope it was a success with your new camper. Hopefully you can enjoy many camping get aways.

George T. on 07/20/2016
"The employees are son friendly, the work is always done well, things are done on time, and I am kept informed of anything unexpected that might need to be done!!!!!!!!!!"
I have told many of my neighbors about Amwell Automotive and the blessing they are to those of us who want to keep our cars for a longer time and put on more milage.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/18/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 04:54 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

George, Wow so kind, It is always so rewarding to hear how appreciated our efforts are. Have a wonderful day.

Carmela G. on 07/20/2016
Carmela said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Thanks Carmela, I am glad we were able to solve you overheating issue, Hopefully you are nor overheating on these hot July days. stay cool.

Dennis S. on 07/16/2016
Dennis said the employees are pretty good and they always work with him.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 07/16/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Dennis, We always appreciate you continued trust with our team, I cannot wait to your next visit to show how we can be great not just pretty good. Have a great summer, stay cool.

Heidi C. on 07/14/2016
Heidi said this business had her vehicle for about three days before she got a call back in regards to what was wrong with it. She was not excepting the bill to be as high as it was especially considering the only thing wrong was that her fuel tank was empty. Based on her experience she said she probably would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 07/13/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/18/2016

Heidi, I am sorry your experience was not perfect. As with any towed in vehicle we place the utmost importance in returning your car as quickly as possible. I would love to discuss the diagnostic time needed to confirm the no start condition with your car, please call me at 609-397-8032 at your convenience. Thank you Kevin

Pete R. on 07/14/2016
Pete said he has known the business for years and they were the best.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/18/2016

Pete, I assume we still are the best!! It's always a pleasure when we get to see you and your vehicles. Have an awesome Summer!!

Bob B. on 07/13/2016
"THE PEOPLE"
I've met Kevin, Patrick, Doug & The nice lady that set-up my appointments (you should put her picture on your website as well). All were pleasant and professional to deal with. I've had both my vehicles serviced here and I believe the work to be top-notch. They also provide service beyond the fix-it-up core of the business. I had conflicts when it came to picking up my vehicles when service was completed. In the first instance they provided home delivery; in the second they picked me up at home and brought me to my car. To sum it up, Amwell Automotive has yet to disappoint. I will be back!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/13/2016 08:23 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/13/2016

Bob, I am so pleased we continue to meet your expectations. We strive for the ultimate customer experience. See you at the next visit!! Have a great day, Kevin

Mila M. on 07/08/2016
"Always knowledgeable, reliable, and friendly. I feel a lot of confidence that Kevin and Pat really care for their customers - especially women who know nothing about cars - like me!"
Excellent service!
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016 02:57 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/13/2016

Mila, Wow what an ego boost! It is always so rewarding to hear all of our efforts pay off. Have a wonderful Summer

Arthur H. on 07/08/2016
"Very professional"
As usual, the folks at Amwell Automotive were courteous and professional.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza

Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 06/23/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016 07:22 AM
Phyllis M. on 07/08/2016
"very accomodating - excellent work - glad to have you so close to home"
would definitely recommend
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/23/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016 06:47 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/11/2016

Phillis, we have been part of the West Amwell Community for almost 20 years and counting, We are so happy to bring such value to our neighbors. Have a wonderful Summer

Karen H. on 07/07/2016
"Great service"
Mechanics are very trustworthy, they tell you what to watch for, what needs service and priortize the service needed
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 07/05/2016
Review Created: 07/07/2016 09:54 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/08/2016

Karen, We appreciate the trust and confirmation that we are doing it right!! Have a awesome summer