Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Tim H.
New Hope, PA
Toyota Avalon
12/02/2017 Category: Service
They all care about the best service.
Great as usual.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Tim, it was great to see you again we are so lucky to have great clients like yourself. Have a great holiday season.

Drew S.
New Hope, PA
GMC Acadia
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Great attention to detail!
It is good to know that there are still businesses that care.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Drew, Without our clients we would not exist. Our mission statement says it all

"Deliver quality service with an exceptional customer experience following the fundamental principles of honesty and integrity."

Thank you for letting us know we are doing it the right way. Have a great day

FJ
Frank J.
Flemington, NJ
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Honest and Fair
I was referred to Amwell Automotive by a friend after having unfavorable interactions with the dealer repair department. My car's problem was pinpointed quickly and professionally.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Frank, It is always nice to hear we outperform the dealer. Treat others the way you want to be treated is a simple principal we follow. Thank you for sharing your experience. Welcome to the Amwell family.

Ron S.
Mercury Marauder
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive is the best.
Patrick was very helpful on the phone. Shifter works great. Diane was also helpful putting me in touch with Patrick. Not only would I recommend Amwell Automotive to a friend, but I have, many times.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Ron, as always thank you for the referrals, there is no greater compliment than a referral. Have a great day

KE
Kathleen E.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Exceptional quality in a small space.
I was very impressed with the overall operation of Amwell Automotive. When I stopped in to make the appointment the information I was given was thorough and concise. The reception area was also very clean. I liked the fact that the text message included a report of my car that I could review before I spoke with the mechanic.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Kathleen, Thank you for sharing your experience with Amwell, Clear communications and a clean shop are one of the many things that sets us aside from everyone else.
Have an awesome Holiday Season.

PS
Paul S.
Riegelsville, PA
Honda Civic Si
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Exactly what I asked
I needed an oil/filter change AND a courtesy inspection. That’s exactly what I got. Now I’m in good shape and know what I can do, in the future, to get in even better shape.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Paul, Customer satisfaction is always our goal, thank you for the trust you have placed in us. Have a great day

BA
Beth A.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/19/2017 Category: Service
Honest and trustworthy
Communicates thoroughly with customers
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/27/2017

Beth, Clear communications through your entire visit is always a required at Amwell. Thank you for noticing.

Jen B.
GMC Acadia
11/18/2017 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Excellent customer service. Everyone greeted you with a smile and went out of their way to help you out.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Jen, Is there any other way? Not here. Exceptional Customer Service is all we know. We appreciate when a new client takes notice. Have a great Thanksgiving

Barb B.

11/15/2017 Category: Service
Barb braun oil change
Excellent service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Barb, I always love to see how a new client feels about our customer service. Welcome to the Amwell family.

Jeffrey S.
Ringoes, NJ
11/11/2017 Category: Service
the job gets done right and the price is not bad
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Jeff, Keeping your truck safe and road ready is our top priority. Thank you for the opportunity.

LP
Leslie P.
The Service
Great service and everyone is pleasant! Would always recommend Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Leslie, Can you believe we have been here  for 20 years thank you for the long relationship of trust you have placed with us. Here's to 20 more, have a great holiday season

PP
Pat P.
GMC Yukon
11/09/2017 Category: Service
As usual, unusual great service.
Yukon is running well again. Also appointment set for work that will keep it running well.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Pat, Together we can keep your vehicles driving the way they should be. Thank you for the long volunteer hours helping others they are so often not recognized. Have a great Thanksgiving

John D.
Chevrolet Colorado
Service Vehicle
Communication with vehicle owner about upcoming service needs and expenses
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

John, We know life is too busy for surprises. We appreciate the trust you have placed on us. Have a great Thanksgiving

Jacqueline S.
Nissan Sentra
Jackie Sansone
Courteous, accommodating, high-quality service, convenience
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Jackie, we aim to please..sounds like we covered it. Thank you for the awesome review.

Ray B.
11/05/2017 Category: Service
Electrical Repair
The work was done quickly, professionally, and correctly.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you Ray, we appreciate your time and sharing your experience.

SD
Shawn D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/03/2017 Category: Service
conundrum of the clunky muffler
you guys are the best...I will keep it simple. Oh...and thank you for the cool key chain!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Wow, That's a first we have never solved any ones conundrum glad we could help.

KH
Kenneth H.
Stockton, NJ
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Toyota 4 Runner, 211,000 miles
On my first visit to Amwell Automotive, I described in detail some problems with the best vehicle I've ever owned, a 2004 4Runner. When I dropped the 4Runner off for service a week later, I was prepared to repeat all it, but when I started, their manager courteously gave my summary back to me...and without looking at any notes! The service they performed was as thorough and professional, and my 4Runner is up and running well again. I'm so pleased that I gave this shop a try. They get a "10 out of 10" rating from me. Obviously, I don't want to have to go back there, but if my 4Runner demands it, I won't be going anywhere else.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Ken, We hear that a lot  and completely understand, We will be here to help when you are ready, never hesitate to call and welcome to the family.

Ford Cab and Chassis F350 Super Duty
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Dump truck service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thats what we are here for, glad we could help get the plow truck ready for winter.

Joseph H.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Great experience
Timely service, great communication, fair price. What more could you ask for?
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Joseph so kind, We are ecstatic to show a new client how easy car repairs should be. Welcome to the Amwell family.