Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Latest Review 1 minute ago

Mark S.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Simply the Best!
Kevin, Pat, and staff are the best. They are fair, reasonable, and always willing to explain things in a way the customer can understand. I have been using Amwell Automotive since I moved to the area 10 years ago and will not use anyone else. Thanks guys for all the years of quality customer-friendly service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Mark, You know we love to share our knowledge thak you for the decade of trust.

BK
Bill K.
New Hope, PA
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Car service at Amwell Auto
Personnel and reliable service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Bill, You know without great clients like yourself we would not be here. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

AG
Art G.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
As always they are the best
We are loyal customers and will recommend them to anyone
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Art, a referral is the highest compliment, Thank You.

Jim S.
New Hope, PA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/07/2018 Category: Service
Very thorough
As usual A VERY competent job, even found a headlight that I didn't know was out
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Jim, Your safety is always our key concern. We want to thank you for allowing us the pleasure of helping your family for so many years.

BC
Bill C.
Ringoes, NJ
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Amwell Automotive
Great service; they tell you what needs to be done, but you never feel like they are pushing anything on you. Very competent and you know that they will stand behind their work
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Bill, Honesty and Integrity are the key principles in our business. Thank you for the recognizing them. Have a great day.

Ron W.
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and excellent service
My wife and I have have taken our cars to Amwell Automotive for many years and are always satisfied. In addition to excellent work they will always take time to answer questions and give advice when requested.
Ron & Rosemary Wootters
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/05/2018

Ron and Rosemary, Can you believe we have been here for 20 years. We have been blessed to have so many awesome relationships with clients like you both. Thanks You Kevin

Joan R.
Ringoes, NJ
Professional Experts
Well done, as always!

Thank You Joan for the shout out! Stay warm

John H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic
12/31/2017 Category: Service
did the right thing correctly
Concern was most in the forefront for our safety and comfort in our vehicle.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/05/2018

John, Our goal is to work directly with every client educating them about their vehicles, prioritizing safety is key. Thank You for the reminding us that we are doing it the right way.

www.amwellautomotive.com

Joseph H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/31/2017 Category: Service
They are truly friendly and and the service is excellent
I recently came in with a problem on short notice. It could have been an expensive fix. However the mechanic was able to find a much simpler solution that solved the problem. On another occasion, I had brought the car in on short notice, and they quickly solved that problem providing excellent service for a fair and very reasonable cost
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/05/2018

Joe, Bring the good news of a simple repair is always a pleasure. I am glad we were able to help you enjoy you holiday getaway. Thank you for the kind words.

PL
Porter L.
Volvo S70
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Timely and professional
Very friendly and professional. Very reasonable.

Porter, Simple words that describe us perfectly, Thank You

Jim H.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Trustworthy and reliable
Have been using Amwell Auto for may years and could not be happier with their service. They are honest and always there even when I have to call them in an emergency. They always try to get me in in a reasonable amount of time. Always trust what they tell me when something is wrong with my car.

Jim and Nella,
It has been our pleasure to service your families vehicles for so many years. Thank You for allowing us the opportunity. Looking forward to seeing you in the New Year.

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance
Courteous service. Thorough estimate & reasonable cost.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/29/2017

Lisa, Being thorough is something we strive for with every vehicle, We always appreciate when the details are noticed.
Have an awesome Holiday season

www.amwell automotive.com

Steve W.
12/24/2017 Category: Service
06 GMC
Brought me in quickly to do my repairs. Listed other issues in order of degree. Thanks great job.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/29/2017

Steve, Thank you for sharing your experience we rally appreciate it. Happy New Year.

GT
George T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Your work and interaction is wonderful
Your great service and interaction with you folks is always great and you take such good care of my high mileage vehicles!!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/29/2017

George, We are here with you for the long run. Together we will reach you 200,000 mile goal and then some. Have a great New Year

LW
Lincoln W.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
2001 A4 Avant Wagon
Excellent communication, repairs requested done well, even cleaned mag wheels!
Many thanks!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2017

Lincoln, Are goal is to provide service that is above and beyond the normal. Thank You for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Barbara B.
Carversville, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/17/2017 Category: Service
Skill, courtesy, service.
A great place to take my car. I am happy with the total package.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2017

Barbara, We are blessed to have you as a client and pleased we could help keep your Subaru on the road. Have a great day

Sue H.
Stockton, NJ
Mazda 3 Sport
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Totally pleasant experience
Everyone at Amwell Automotive was extremely courteous and friendly, and did exactly what they promised to do, including driving me home and picking me up later. Because it was my first time, I got a complimentary oil change, and the friend who referred me got a gift certificate.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/14/2017

Sue, Welcome to Amwell Automotive and thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad you gave us a try we can't wait to see you again. Have a wonderful day

HH
Heidi H.
Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Alignment
Once again Pat, Kevin and their crew took car of me and my car like I was family. Amwell Auto goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to auto repair.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/14/2017

Heidi, You are part of our Amwell family!! Have a great Holiday Season

Barry M.
12/09/2017 Category: Service
First Time Customer
Really liked the friendly atmosphere and digital communication regarding the findings for my car. The shop is clean and professional. They seemed earnest in their assessment and didn't feel like they were trying to "sell" service. I would definitely return.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/13/2017

Barry, Welcome to the Amwell Automotive way that is how we treat everyone, every time. We will be looking forward to the your next visit. Have a wonderful Holiday Season

EK
Ed K.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
2000 Subaru Outback
The work gets done right the first time. Never a problem.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Ed, much like yourself we do not like to fool around life is too busy. Have a great holiday season