Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Cody B.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Repairs to my Toyota Camry
Kevin was very helpful in explaining the repairs needed on my vehicle and was also helpful in prioritizing what was needed the most. My repairs were less expensive than what was quoted to me, another plus.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Heater and Cody, We are for you to to help however time and budget allow. Thank you for the trust you place in us.

PR
Pam R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience!!!
My experience was excellent. Although I had not been to Amwell Auto, my car had an issue and a friend suggested I give them a try. Without having an appointment, I came by right as they were opening in the hopes they could get me in. I was greeted with smiles, offered a ride home with their shuttle service, and my car was fixed by the end of the day. I will go back again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Pam, Our goal is to make the repair experience as easy as possible. Thank you for giving us a try and we will look forward to your next visit.

Stephanie M.
Always A Class Act
Thank you to Amwell Automotive for making my headlights look new again - now I can drive at night without fear!! Your process to clean them is awesome. Thanks so much.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Stephanie, Thank you for sharing I am so glad we could brighten up your drive!!

BR
Beth R.
toyota sienna
All of the staff are very pleasant and professional.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Beth, It is always a pleasure working with you, thank you

Jason B.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly competent service... all the time
Always reliable, always friendly. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Jason, Such kind words I want to thank you for being such an awesome long time client. Enjoy the weekend.

Barbara B.
Belle Mead, NJ
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Barb
Everything done quickly and to my satisfaction
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Barbara, We are honored that you have chosen to come the extra miles to see us. We want your experience to be excellent every time.

Betsy H.
02/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
The 30 K major service was done well and on time. I really appreciated being able to leave my car with you until we returned from our travels.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Betsy, I am so glad your travels went so well and warm! Thank you for you input with the suggested needs at the 30K interval. Enjoy the day

AT
Anne T.
Dodge Dakota
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service
Kevin and team consistently deliver excellent service. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find shops you can trust have your best interests in mind. Kevin provides quality work, but doesn’t try to sell you things you don’t need - we respect and appreciate that.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Anne, Thank You excellent customer service is our top priority we appreciate when it is recognized. Have a great day

Sue B.
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always
This time a small job... windshield wipers... but excellent service and attention to detail as always. Thank you!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/15/2018

Sue, We always strive to do the best job possible big or small. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Have a great day

BF
Barry F.
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and general examination
As usual, excellent service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Barry for the kind words, Have an awesome day

Mike P.
Dodge Durango
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Local business, local down to earth treatment.
First time at Amwell Automotive and will be back for future service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Mike, Welcome to the true small town business where I get the pleasure of repairing your vehicle and sponsoring our kids sports team. I would not trade it for anything.

PK
Pat K.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Your explanation of the work done.
I'l be back!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Pat, Educating our clients about their car and its needs is a top priority. Thank you for sharing your review. Have a great weekend

BE
Bob E.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfaction.
One of the areas best automotive repair shops for your make and model vehicle. I’ve been a 12+ year customer with my family cars and appreciate Amwell Automotive’s prompt, friendly and professional service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Bob, Has it been twelve years already, I cannot believe we are at year twenty. Wow does time fly, we could not have done it without so many awesome clients like you. Have a great day

MN
Marty N.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
You successfully changed the oil and fixed a loose heat shield. Routine maintenance.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Marty, Some days the simple jobs are the best, Thank you for allowing us to take care your Subaru and all of its needs. Have a great week

Bob M.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work and explanation given!
good work and great explanations given
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Bob, I am so glad we were able to repair the leak on your truck. Thank you for giving us the opportunity

CL
Charles L.
Great Product + Great People
Amwell Motors is the perfect blend of professional competence and customer centricity, which translates into an outstanding value-for-money proposition. Having had cars serviced for 40+ years across 3 different continents, they are far and away the best people on the planet to trust your cars with. If only the rest of my encounters with humanity would work like this! 👊👍👏
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Chip, Treat others the way you want to be treated. It is a simple phrase we live by. It is so awesome when our clients share the same beliefs. Thank you for being part of the Amwell family.

FS
Fiona S.
Stockton, NJ
Truck maintenance
They get the job done, all whilst being helpful and keeping us informed of progress!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Fiona, prompt professional service while educating the client about their vehicle. That is our job in a nut shell. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day.

GT
Greg T.
Ringoes, NJ
Buick Park Avenue Ultra
01/22/2018 Category: Service
93 Buick
I had this car to two mechanics and neither fixed the problem. For about 15% of what I paid the other mechanics, they fixed the car perfectly. And more importantly, honestly.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/25/2018

Greg, I am glad we could help, Honesty and transparency with every client is so important to us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, have a great week

SD
Susan D.
Volvo XC60
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Ampel Automotive Inc.
The competence of the staff and the excellent customer service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Susan, awesome clients like you make our job easy..Thank You

LL
Laurie L.
Stockton, NJ
Honda Fit
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Professionals
Had oil changes on my Honda for the second time and really like going here. First time customers receive a swag bag with branded goodies and a significant discount on service. Also if you live nearby there is free pickup and drop off when you need to leave your car and Doug is really nice. With each oil change I was give a thorough diagnostic report of things that needed to be done and the options to have them done at this time or a later date. The reason I am giving four out of five stars is because the pricing is pretty steep for other work. I needed a cabin air filter replaced and it would have been $118 for them to do it. Instead I bought one for $23 and opened my glovebox and replaced it myself. I understand the need for covering costs and making profit but if the mission of your business is to have the most excellent customer service, then letting the customer know how cheap and easy something like changing the cabin air filter is would have scored that fifth star for me! Otherwise I recommend Amwell Automotive highly!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Laurie, Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience and the best service possible, I appreciate your honesty and look forward to working with you in the future.  Have a great day