EB
Ellie B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience Here
Kevin and the team at Amwell Automotive do a great job making sure that my car gets thoroughly serviced and only doing what's necessary for my car to operate smoothly. Would definitely recommend them!

Ron S.
New Hope, PA
Volvo 240
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Keeping our vintage Volvo running
Amwell always makes the extra effort to keep our 1992 Volvo wagon running it top condition. We are not trying to maintain an antique car. Instead, they keep it going so we have no reason to get anything newer.

08/16/2020 Category: Service
Fine job, as always
Completely restored the sad rear brakes on my old Honda.
Well done.

Steve M.
Ringoes, NJ
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Great to work with
Our pickup needed some major work. We remembered that we had bought an additional policy when we purchased the truck and Amwell was great in helping navigate that process.

Ted M.
08/09/2020 Category: Service
A local business that knows how to take care of the customer
This is simply a great shop. They are great at what they do and it’s obvious that they have employees that not only know what they are doing but also care about the customer. They are dedicated to great service and that’s what you get 😀

BK
Bob K.
Hyundai Accent
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Always have a great experience

Volvo S70

Laurie R.
Titusville, NJ
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Honest and Informative
Kevin is great to talk with about my car concerns--he actually listens to everything I tell him and answers my questions in detail and with possible options. I appreciate knowing what needs to be done now and what can wait, documented in easy itemized format with pictures. Diane at the desk is always pleasant and professional. Nice friendly laid back place--so glad I found Amwell Auto!

AL
Alan L.
Volvo V40
07/30/2020 Category: Service
You guys have always been excellent in your work and customer relations over many years . I couldn't ask for a better business relationship.
You delivered what you promised!

Doug R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Knowledgeable
The team at Amwell Auto is fantastic. The work is top notch and their care for their clients truly shows. They are a family business and you feel as though you are part of that family and care. Can’t talk highly enough about the the entire team!

Art B.
Mazda 6 Touring
07/19/2020 Category: Service
oil service and check up
Our service was very easy and fit our time schedule, we appreciate that because we have only 1 car. We were treated with friendliness and feel we got reliable service and advice.

SD
Sarah D.
New Hope, PA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone at Amwell Auto is so friendly! Kevin is thorough in his explanations and does great work. My car is running beautifully!

DA
Dawn A.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Personal service!
Kevin is always thorough and helpful. Doesn't talk down to me. I like the text with all the photos and details, explaining repairs that needs to be done, plus repairs for the future. Just overall easy to work with and like that they're a local business.

Doug G.
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Always Reliable, Always Reasonable
We’ve been a costumer since they opened after Ralph retired and they have been consistently honest, more than fair, and very very good, first rate mechanics.

James R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Thorough
Asked what I said, and very detailed