Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

KK
Kristin K.
Trenton, NJ
Best Service, For Cars and People
Trustworthy, thorough, generous, kind. This describes Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

So kind we really appreciate it. Kristin we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients like yourself

KE
Kathleen E.
On time service
I was able to make a timely appointment for both of my vehicles. They were done on time and I was given a comprehensive assessment of both cars.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Kathleen, we know how busy life can be I am glad we could help. Enjoy the warm weather

RL
Robin L.
BMW 128i
bmw brakes & service
Feel that you are honest with me . Appreciate the ride to work. Like having a relationship with you and hope to continue.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Robin, Honesty is always #1 and making the Amwell experience easy and enjoyable is very important to us. Thank you for sharing

JV
John V.
New Hope, PA
Saturn Aura
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Valiant
Quick, easy and thorough
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Through but efficient is always the goal. Sounds like we hit the mark. Have an awesome day

Lonnie B.
Volvo V70
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Working on the ol' 2002 Volvo XC70
They know how to do the job!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Lonnie, As always it is our pleasure serving you, We could not ask for a better client. Thank You

John F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, honest work
The staff is friendly and honest as far as their work goes.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

John, Honesty and integrity are the principles we are build on, We appreciate your business. Thank You

Joe D.
Ringoes, NJ
03/29/2018 Category: Service
First timer.
Very friendly atmosphere. Job well done.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Joe, I want to personally thank you for giving us a try and thank you for the kind words. Have a great weekend

DN
Denise N.
Volvo XC60
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you Denise as always its a pleasure working with you.Have a great day

Bob M.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
knowledgeable and friendly
everyone excels at fixing and maintaining cars! And staff is not only knowledgeable, but courteous and eager to do their work and please the customer
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Bob, as I have said many times with such awesome clients like yourself our job is easy. Thank you for sharing

Jung AA M.
Mazda 3 i SV
03/22/2018 Category: Service
My recent visit
Excellent service and friendly staff
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Jung, We really appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your visit. I am so glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.

WE
Wendy E.
New Hope, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Don't know what review title is but Amwell serviced my car and they are a top-notch company.
Efficient, knowledgeable, attention to detail. Everything one would need to service their automobile. Nice people. I am grateful to know that my car is being serviced by Amwell.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Wendy, Thank You so much and welcome to the Amwell Automotive family

LK
Lee K.
Newtown Square, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and staff was very friendly. Prices were reasonable.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Lee, glad we could help, Have a great weekend

Joseph H.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience
Excellent communication, fair price, and thorough explanation of work needed, recommended, and performed. Will continue to do business, this is how an auto repair shop should be run.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Joe, How can I say thank you enough for such a great review. Clients like yourself make it easy for us to shine, have an awesome day

Dennis H.
Ringoes, NJ
Acura MDX
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Good shop..nice guys who treat you right.
Good to find a shop you can trust to do the right thing. Getting a car repaired is never cheap..but based on experience these guys will do what is needed and be reasonable and honest to give you options. Pat is always available to take the phone. Diane is a pleasure at the front desk. Only thing I wish they had was a local shuttle service lol. But who really does, right?
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Denis, But we do!! my apologies for not communicating the fact we have a shuttle, Glad we were able to help with your concerns, have a great day

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Venture
03/03/2018 Category: Service
friendliness, home town feel, honesty
skilled & trustworthy mechanics
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Jerry, It is a pleasure to work and live in this community. Thank you

TJ
Ted J.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Thanks again!
Great job on my Jeep front end. Just in time for the storm!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Ted, Yes unfortunately this crazy weather is great for the four wheel drive. Enjoy the snow

Cody B.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Repairs to my Toyota Camry
Kevin was very helpful in explaining the repairs needed on my vehicle and was also helpful in prioritizing what was needed the most. My repairs were less expensive than what was quoted to me, another plus.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Heater and Cody, We are for you to to help however time and budget allow. Thank you for the trust you place in us.

PR
Pam R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience!!!
My experience was excellent. Although I had not been to Amwell Auto, my car had an issue and a friend suggested I give them a try. Without having an appointment, I came by right as they were opening in the hopes they could get me in. I was greeted with smiles, offered a ride home with their shuttle service, and my car was fixed by the end of the day. I will go back again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2018

Pam, Our goal is to make the repair experience as easy as possible. Thank you for giving us a try and we will look forward to your next visit.

Stephanie M.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Always A Class Act
Thank you to Amwell Automotive for making my headlights look new again - now I can drive at night without fear!! Your process to clean them is awesome. Thanks so much.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Stephanie, Thank you for sharing I am so glad we could brighten up your drive!!

BR
Beth R.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
toyota sienna
All of the staff are very pleasant and professional.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/24/2018

Beth, It is always a pleasure working with you, thank you