Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/27/2020 Category: Service
I trust Amwell
I had a mystery problem that the Amwell detectives were able to solve. It was intermittent and not easy to find; I could tell the team was proud to figure this one out. And that they can take the time that a dealership would not devote to persist to a solution.

ST
Scott T.
Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Kevin, Pat and the team always do a great job!

Ringoes, NJ
06/24/2020 Category: Service
They always let us know what needs to be done and what can wait. No high pressure to get things fixed if they are not truly needed but they are excellent at explaining when they are.

KC
Kathy C.
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive
Kevin and Pat are great, they are friendly and very accommodating. They do quality work and are trustworthy. We have been going to Amwell for over 15 years and highly recommend Amwell.

Ron W.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Two car household
My wife and I have been using Amwell Automotive for many years.
They stay on top of current technology to ensure their customers get the best service available.
Ron & Roe Wootters

KH
Kenneth H.
Titusville, NJ
Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
06/17/2020 Category: Service
They fix the problem...
One stop shop, old fashion service, offers a lot. qualified staff, curtius, works closely with customer. they work on all model cars.

GP
Gary P.
Saturn Ion
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Honest and provided options
The initial review of my vehicle identified many issues, some of which were fixed. For my original reason to bring the car I was provided several options. Conversations with the service manager were quite informative

Mary Kay M.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Amwell automotive is superior. I never have to worry when I have a problem they always take the time to help me and fix the cars problem

DA
Dawn A.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Good work, nice people!
My daughter's car needed a ton of work. Kevin took the time to walk me through everything. They're easy to work with and accessible. Love the small town feel!

Subaru Outback i
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Amwell Automotive did a thorough analysis of my 2006 Subaru Outback. They listed out a list of problems Which required an immediate fix and some other items that would need to be fixed in the future but didn’t require immediate fix. I liked that they completed a thorough analysis and gave me options. I managed to get fixed what I needed for now within my budget. I thought they were courteous and very fair. Based on the outcome I would say they’re good mechanics as well. I’ll definitely bring my cars to Amwell Automotive again.

BD
Bill D.
06/07/2020 Category: Service
GENERAL CHECK UP
All went well as it always does they are honest and thorough. I have been quite happy for years now.

Stephanie M.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Amwell Auto is so wonderful. They keep you informed on what needs to be done, they stick to their word and estimate of costs and most importantly THEY ARE CUSTOMER DRIVEN. Would recommend them to anyone.

Dana S.
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Great people. Great work, Fair price.
Great people. Great work, Fair price.

Matt L.
Volkswagen Passat
05/30/2020 Category: Service
vehicle service
We have used Amwell Auto for many years. Very good service and diagnostics. Friendly and helpful. Now they also provide a written report via email which highlights the status of key wear and consumable items, such as tires, brakes and fluids. Very helpful!

Donn B.