Dennis C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis' wife. She said they have never had to take a vehicle back.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL P.
Lexus RX
02/08/2020
Great auto service
Excellent customer service. Vehicle ready when promised .
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you, Michael, for the great review and the recommendation. Customer service is our top priority. We appreciate your business.

BRITTANY B.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
02/07/2020
Reliable, fast, incredible customer service
I had to come back the day after having my brake pads and rotors replaced to find that a caliper had broke and I had worn through the new brake parts. These guys warrantied the parts and labor and replaced all of that for free and only charged me for the new caliper. They also have fixed my lights for free. Incredible and amazing customer service!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Brittany for your great review. We are here to serve our customers and customer service is our top priority. We're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

OW
Owen W.
02/06/2020
Highly Recommended!
I have used the services at Angels several times and each time I feel 100% comfortable that I am being taken care of. Michael is so easy to work with and I cant say enough about their quality and professionalism. I don't write reviews very often, but after the service I always receive I felt a need to write one this time. Thank you Michael and team for outstanding service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Owen, for the inspiring review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

KD
Khorey D.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Khorey said the business is reliable.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you, Khorey. We appreaciate your business and the positive review.

EJ
ED,KAREN J.
02/03/2020
We ❤️ Angels El Toro Transmission
When our cars have a problem, Angels is where we take them!
Latest repair, fuel pump failed on our Mustang. No worries. Fixed in one day. It’s so nice to know we have a shop we can trust no matter what goes wrong. Thanks!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

Marry S.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Marry said the staff went out their way, picked her up, dropped her off at home and repaired her vehicle the way it needed to be done.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you, Marry, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Roberto M.
Anaheim, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Roberto said he's been dealing with this facility for 20 years. He really like the person he deals with and he does pretty good work.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you, Roberto, for the great review and the recommendation. We always appreciate your business.

EJ
ED,KAREN J.
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2020
Always there when we need them.
Courteous, dependable, thorough, honest and totally trustworthy. We know how lucky we are to have you guys. Thank you!!!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for leaving us this inspiring review. We are humbled. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

KH
KRISTINE H.
Mazda MPV
01/10/2020
Kind, gracious and takes care of everything
They were great!!! They fixed my van in less than 24 hours. Being a woman. It’s important for me to go to a mechanic that I can trust. I know no matter what is wrong with my van they will fix it. Very nice and respectful also.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kriatine. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

MICHAEL B.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Toyota Yaris
01/10/2020
Very efficient great service and honest
They always pinpoint the problem very helpful service is awesome and they get it done in a timely manner
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you, Michael, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

ES
EDWARD S.
Friendly, professional and efficient
I have been taking my cars to Angel's for some years now, and have never been dissapointed. Would recommend to everyone.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you, Edward, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Rory C.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Rory said the business covered part of a his rental, but it took longer to get the parts for his vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you, Rory, for the positive review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SID M.
12/30/2019
Always a great experience
Honest, professional people. I am confident that they get the job done, right, the first time and at a fair price. Been taking my cars there for regular service. I highly recommend them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Sid for leaving us this inspiring review. We are here to serve our customers and customer service is our top priority. We're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

GB
Gary B.
Ford Club Wagon
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that he recommends the business for service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/29/2019

Thank you, Gary, for the review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.