Roberto M.
Anaheim, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Roberto said he's been dealing with this facility for 20 years. He really like the person he deals with and he does pretty good work.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you, Roberto, for the great review and the recommendation. We always appreciate your business.

EJ
ED,KAREN J.
Lake Forest, CA
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2020
Always there when we need them.
Courteous, dependable, thorough, honest and totally trustworthy. We know how lucky we are to have you guys. Thank you!!!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for leaving us this inspiring review. We are humbled. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

KH
KRISTINE H.
Mazda MPV
01/10/2020
Kind, gracious and takes care of everything
They were great!!! They fixed my van in less than 24 hours. Being a woman. It’s important for me to go to a mechanic that I can trust. I know no matter what is wrong with my van they will fix it. Very nice and respectful also.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kriatine. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

MICHAEL B.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Toyota Yaris
01/10/2020
Very efficient great service and honest
They always pinpoint the problem very helpful service is awesome and they get it done in a timely manner
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you, Michael, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

ES
EDWARD S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Friendly, professional and efficient
I have been taking my cars to Angel's for some years now, and have never been dissapointed. Would recommend to everyone.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you, Edward, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Rory C.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Rory said the business covered part of a his rental, but it took longer to get the parts for his vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you, Rory, for the positive review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SID M.
Lake Forest, CA
12/30/2019
Always a great experience
Honest, professional people. I am confident that they get the job done, right, the first time and at a fair price. Been taking my cars there for regular service. I highly recommend them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Sid for leaving us this inspiring review. We are here to serve our customers and customer service is our top priority. We're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

GB
Gary B.
Ford Club Wagon
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that he recommends the business for service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/29/2019

Thank you, Gary, for the review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SI
Stephanie I.
Laguna Hills, CA
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that they got her right in when she needed help. They fixed her vehicle at a good price and quickly. They were friendly and professional.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/29/2019

Thank you Stephanie, for a great review!
We appreciate your business and happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

PL
Phil L.
Orange, CA
Buick Enclave
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Phil said he would recommend this business for service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/29/2019

Thank you, Phil, for the review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

NH
NATHAN H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Ram 2500
12/14/2019
Peace of mind
These guys are true professionals and I have had my truck serviced with them twice now. Not only did the correctly diagnose the problem but also gave feedback on how the damage occurred to prevent problems in the future. Save yourself the headache and cost, skip the dealership service dept and head here first.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Nathan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

CHIP C.
San Clemente, CA
12/14/2019
A very good transmission shop
Took care of all my problemp
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/22/2019

Thank you, Chip. We appreaciate your business and the positive review.

CR
CHRIS R.
12/13/2019
VERY odd issue
I truely want to thank the staff at Angels. I was treated HIGHLY fairly with the issue with my truck. They spent MUCH time troubleshooting the issue that was beyond they're scope. . Although they spent time and effort.....they would not charge me. It is those kinds of businesses that are a rare find. They have gain a loyal customer. Thank you.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/22/2019

Thank you Chris for leaving us this inspiring review. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

TL
TIM L.
Dana Point, CA
Ram Pickup
12/07/2019
Very good
Had to have my transmission rebuilt a few years ago. Angels did the rebuild. Recently had my 25k service. No problems. Great service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/22/2019

Thank you, Tim, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Sharon H.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said this business is so respectful. She said they're unbelievably good. She said her vehicle is running better, she feels really safe now. She said they found problems with her vehicle that she wasn't aware of. She said they were really good guys. She said they charged her a perfect price. She is very grateful. She said they're reliable and she would drive a thousand miles for them to service her vehicle. She added she will use them in the future, and that she wants to thank the staff for their service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sharon. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.