KEVIN S.
Lake Forest, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/04/2020
Never oversold...!
Headed out for a summer road trip. Took the truck in for thorough inspection and ready to have some work done......I'm rolling up up 280k miles.
Just a couple of items needed attention........Anywhere else I would have been sold on replacing the kitchen sink.......
Walked out very happy and knowing what should get done in the near future. I have peace of mind heading out and with a few extra bucks to do it with.

SP
SOLEDAD, ADAM P.
Laguna Hills, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
08/02/2020
The people that work there
The people that work there
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you, for taking the time to give us a 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

BK
BEN K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/02/2020
89 Land Cruiser
89 Land Cruiser Difficult to find parts for specially in this COVID-19 guys handled it very professionally took a little extra time but totally understandable did a great job truck runs perfect
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much, Ben, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

07/25/2020
The Best!
Solid bunch of guys at Angel's! Trustworthy and honest, they give me peace of mind whenever I bring my car in. Michael has been in business for years and you can see why! Thanks guys!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

MF
Michael F.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the business was respectable and responsive. He say the business had a respectable warranty and really took care of him.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you, Michael, for the great review. We appreciate your business and happy to know that have had a positive experience at Angels El Toro Transmission & Auto Repair.

KRISTI B.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/18/2020
Honest, Reliable, Reasonable
Been taking my 3 cars here for years. Michael has always been friendly honest and fair
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much, Kristi, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your positive experience.

SR
SUSAN R.
Santa Ana, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/17/2020
ALWAYS GET GREAT SERVICE HERE
I brought my VW Van in for air conditioning repair. Michael advised me of the cost of the repair and I basically went with the least expensive option for now. I have taken other vehicles in for other problems as well. This shop was recommeded to me by another friend. I drive 30 minutes to get there.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you, Susan, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair

Chuck H.
Lake Forest, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said the staff are honest.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you, Chuck, for taking the time to give us a review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL B.
07/09/2020
All I can say is there an awesome company this takes care of the customers
They stand behind their warranties go over and above in-service
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much, Michael, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.

SA
Sean A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Sean said they kept in-touch, let him know what was going on and the prices were very fair as well.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you, Sean, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

JOSEPH M.
06/29/2020
Honesty and workmanship.
The diagnosis was accurate and the repair estimate was up front with no surprises.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you, Joseph, for taking the time to give us a review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

CF
Colette F.
San Clemente, CA
GMC Yukon XL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Colette said the employees were honest and they went over all the options on what could be wrong with her vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you, Colette, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

RON R.
Irvine, CA
06/24/2020
Honest, reliable, efficient, polite, professional.
All of our experiences with the staff have been excellent. The work they do is excellent and prompt. They are also honest, reliable, polite and professional. It’s so refreshing to have an auto repair facility that you can trust. Just relax and enjoy their service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you so much, Ron, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

CHUCK S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/24/2020
It reaaly seems like they care
I've been going to Angel's for years. Every time I go in they listen to what I have to say, they ask questions about my problem. Never had to return for work not done wrong. Just a bunch of good guys.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you so much, Chuck, for the great review and the recommendation. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

MJ
Miller J.
Tustin, CA
Ram Cargo Van
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff was up front with issues concerning her vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you, Jerry, for taking the time to give us a review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.