Mary Ann C.
02/03/2020
You Can Really Trust These Guys
My car was starting to shake when I drove it, so I called Anthony's to set up a time for them to look at it. They had it for the day, and called me in the afternoon to say that they could find nothing seriously wrong. They rotated the tires and made sure the air pressure was correct....and the shaking stopped.

You can always trust that at Anthony's they are going to give you the truth about your car. They could have told me something huge was wrong, but they didn't...they checked everything and could have told me I needed new brakes and it would have sounded logical to me....they could have opted to tell me my car needed an expensive repair, but they were honest and told me there was nothing seriously wrong, They made sure that they fixed the problem with the fix that was needed, even if it did not cost much. It strikes me that such honesty is rather rare these days...and we are fortunate to have them here in our community,

They are, in my opinion, the best, and I am always confident that they will treat me fairly and honestly when I take my car to them.

US
Ursula S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Ursula said that every time she goes in for service it is done properly. They're good.

MF
Marc F.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Marc said their service was worth it.

Leroy B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said the business kept him running around for weeks. All he is trying to do is get the vehicle worked on. They called while he was in the hospital and told him to get the vehicle moved from their business. He said when he was able to get the vehicle it was in the same place he left it. The vehicle was not completed and he told them of the existing issue it still has. He does like the owner and so he wants them to know the quality of work being done. So now, he is not in a place to take the vehicle back right now. If he had a choice he would not go back to this business again. He said he is not getting the work done that the vehicle needs. When he went to the BMW business they fixed the vehicle the right way and now this business continues to have issues with his vehicle. He stated he wants to know how this business knows what is wrong with the vehicle. He said he will go to another facility from this point forward unless they can work things out with him.

SHIRLEY M.
Pontiac G6
12/07/2019
people are always friendly, willing to listen and very helpful
I requested this past Monday (12/2) to have my driveway plowed because of the snow and Mark came to do it in a couple of hours ad believe me I was so thankful - I could never have done it myself ..Shirley McCormack

AW
Andrew W.
Dodge Charger
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff at the business told him what was going on and was very clear about the services that needed to be done. He said they were very professional and did a great job.

Amy B.
Lake View, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Amy said she had to call several times to get an update on her vehicle. When she picked up her vehicle it was left in four wheel drive, which she didn't realize. She said she thought there was an issue because she could feel something. She had to take it back. They took it out of four wheel drive and fixed the issue. She added she wants to thank the business for fixing it quickly.

TW
Tony W.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tony said everything at the business was good but, they didn't call him when his vehicle was done.

RJ
Rose J.
Cadillac DTS
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jefferson. He said this business is always excellent.

Michael W.
Endicott, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Michael said after he picked up his vehicle from being serviced it wouldn't start and left him stranded at work. He said he paid $480 for nothing and now he will have to tow it back and felt robbed by the business.

SHIRLEY M.
Pontiac G6
11/06/2019
Dropped my car off 11/5, discussed what I wanted done and it was and I picked it up in about 3 hours
Always helpful, will listen to what I feel I want done, call me if something is wrong and what should be done and discuss with me before doing any further work...very nice people that work for Anthonys

DZ
Dorian Z.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Dorian said he didn't get his vehicle back for over a week, but he had told the staff there was no rush. He added that he has been using them for years and that they are good. He said he would recommend this business to anybody.

Mary P.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they are wonderful. She said they do everything for their customer that the customer needs.

TC
Tyler C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said this business is awesome and they're great. It's affordable. He says he'll continue to take his vehicle there.

ED
Eric D.
Kia Sorento
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Eric said it was a good experience.