Apex Automotive

Tashorna P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe

06/21/2019
communication and timing
Called them In the a.m. and had an appointment by the afternoon. Technician contacted me as soon as anything different was needed to be done from my original request for service. Service was done in a timely manner. Thank you

Bulus S.

06/18/2019
Oil Service
I am very satisfied with the speed and quality of service Apex rendered.

Chris C.
Pontiac GTO

06/17/2019
99 suburban
Great place, Mark does a great job

Alfred M.
Ford Expedition

06/13/2019
My second time visiting. Great experience both times.

Javier F.
Acura TL

05/22/2019
Fast and reliable service!!
Car broke down and needed to replace alternator.. not only did Apex Automotive beat my Firestone quote by almost half, they also got me back up and running in a day! Will def be back for all my future maintenance needs!

Michael G.
Hyundai Tucson

05/20/2019
Mark arranged for my vehicle tire and alignment service that was convenient and cost effective on a Saturday

Chu En W.
Townsend, DE
Nissan Rogue

05/03/2019
Nissan Rogue
Apex Automotive has always been very knowledgeable and helpful when I have any questions or concerns with my vehicles. I dropped by to ask Mark a question late in the afternoon and he pulled my vehicle in and diagnosed it the same day. It was repaired as soon as the part arrived at the shop. He also kept in contact with me throughout the entire ordeal. Thank you Apex Automotive for such a great job! My vehicle is running great so far and I will be returning!

Shawn H.

05/02/2019
Customer Care and Affordability
Matt was the one who helped me and he got me same day service when I was desperate. He was knowledgeable and quick to inform me of all work and prices, which were unbeatable. Will definitely be going back here again

MZ
Mark Z.

04/30/2019
Exceptional Service
Mark and his team are the best mechanics I have ever worked with. Mark goes out of his way to offer best advice and is extremely trust worthy. I would not send my truck to any other mechanic in Delaware. If you are looking for a helpful company to work on your car or truck. There is no one better than Apex.

BY
Brian Y.

04/24/2019
Easy and convenient
Mark at Apex Automotive makes what can sometimes be the painful process of getting your car serviced, into as easy and convenient as possible. From automated reminders about the appointment to completion reminders when your car is ready. He is priced competitively and delivers what he says which is what you want in your mechanic.

BT
Bruce T.

04/16/2019
My Jeep fix
My Jeeps check engine light came on in the month that it needs to go through inspection I was able to make an appointment very quickly they diagnosed the problem and fixed it swiftly, so now I can get my car inspection done

Alfred M.
Ford Expedition

04/12/2019
Great experience
I had a tire repaired and was satisfied with the service I received.

Jean T.
Toyota Prius c

04/12/2019
First visit
Very pleased with the professionalism of the owner and the quality of the service delivered. Appointment went off on time, was done quickly and efficiently. Price was spot on. We will be back.

Ken S.

04/08/2019
Scheduled maintenance
Ease of scheduling my appointment, quality and thoroughness of work

Land Rover LR4

03/27/2019
great service
Mark from Apex actually came out to my house to jump me to get back to his shop, in turn had my car all finished and fixed by end of that same day. Great service'fair price-

John M.
Dover, DE

03/22/2019
Good Service
Mark was great.

Rich C.

03/20/2019
Auto service
Prompt service with excellent pricing. Mark is very knowledgeable.

Ken S.
Subaru Legacy

03/20/2019
Ease of access and work quality
Reminds me when work is needed, easy to get in to get work done and the quality of the work

Jeep Cherokee

03/15/2019
Mr Hores and his technicians are very polite and knowledgeable. Service wa timely and affordable.

KF
Karl F.

03/14/2019
Awesome honest service!
Mark and the guys were great. Honest evaluation of the car, not trying to upsale or do work that is not necessary. Glad we found a mechanic we can trust!

Address

128 Patriot Dr Unit 3
Middletown, DE 19709
(302) 376-6333
About We service all makes and models with factory training in BMW, Jaguar, and Land Rover brands. In addition, ASE Certifications give you the confidence that your car will be fixed right the first time.