4.6

Overall Rating 4.1170238/5Overall Rating 4.1170238/5Overall Rating 4.1170238/5Overall Rating 4.1170238/5rating 4.1170238
Overall Rating 2.41489/5Overall Rating 2.41489/5rating 2.41489rating 2.41489rating 2.41489

Mary B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very professional. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently!

Saikat M.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
car maintence
very good service

Hello,
Thank you for your response to the survey it means alot to hear from our customers as we work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Julieta B.
Love their service department
Employees are always so friendly and knowledgeable.

Hello Julieta
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

James M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
Always treated well, service was fast.

Hello James,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.

We look forward to your continued support.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Arapahoe Hyundai Service Revice
Service was great!

Hello,
like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review.

PL
Peter L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Evaluation on Service Dept

Hello Peter

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.
Thank you again for the 5 star review.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

PL
Phillip L.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
2011 Sonata + 96k miles = engine blowout. This was the icing on cake. My car has been in and out of the shop for numberous reasons. Service & Maintenance have always been great. After all the Not sure if I'd buy another Hyundai or recommend to anyone.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Phillip,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. I would also like to thank you for your patience while your vehicle was here for repair as well.

Richard M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent Service Experience
This dealership always goes above and beyond to get all service issues taken care of in a very timely manner. They always over deliver on my expectations.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Richard,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
unpleasant atmosphere, pleasant service man
The service manager called immediately to inform me that the amenities in the waiting room were reviewed and the company providing them was no longer in business and they have employed another company. This should make it a more pleasant experience The response by the service manager was immediate which I appreciate.

unpleasant atmosphere, pleasant service man
the best thing about the service was the humor of the service person
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service department as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I apologize to you for your unpleasant experience at our service department and i will reach out to you to discuss this further.

JJ
Jay J.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change, it was quick and efficient, Mark provided great service and would
Service my car again at Arapahoe Hyundai.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hello Jay,

Parker, CO
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
The guy that helped us was very nice and got the job done. I also liked his honesty with what my car needed.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The personalized service.
I love my Hyundai! I have always had great service at Arapahoe Hyundai. This week was exceptional Mark went out of his way to give exceptional service. Definitely a 5 star employee.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

RF
Robert F.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
My last visit.
The service was great! Their bathroom definitely needs improving. Out of ten, this is a 2.

Hello Robert,
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review.

DA
D'ann A.
2007 Hyundai Azera
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is always great!
The customer service is always a wonderful experience and they always take care of what needs to be done. The wait time is always pretty accurate of what they quote.

Hello D'ann,

Daniel D.
Castle Rock, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer Service - Windshield Repair!
Chad and the service team at Arapahoe are the reason we keep coming back, and why the whole family owns Hyundai’s. We purchased the extended service plan and windshield repair. Chad took care of everything. I got my oil changed, reported the windshield problem, and in the same day the windshield company called me to schedule my appointment to repair it at no cost. That is amazing service that Chad and his team provide every time.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. I will pass along the kind words to Chad and thank you for your business and time.

We look forward to your continued support.

Mark S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service
as always great staff and excellent work

Good morning Mark,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service team and as always we thank you for your continued support.

Thank yopu again!

Jon H.
Castle Rock, CO
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Good
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hello Jon,

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees !
The service is always excellent !

Good morning,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.