Overall Rating 3.7903229/5Overall Rating 3.7903229/5Overall Rating 3.7903229/5rating 3.7903229rating 3.7903229
Overall Rating 2.35484/5Overall Rating 2.35484/5rating 2.35484rating 2.35484rating 2.35484

TC
Timothy C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
N/A
Do not wish to put a review. Thank you

Littleton, CO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast and friendly
Work changed my schedule, and Arapahoe Hyundai moved my service time. Then they promised to finish the job in an hour. Which is just what happened. Car happy, work happy, me well I’ve got issues.

James M.
Friendly, fast service
Set appointment Monday, came in Wednesday and was out in less than an hour for my service appointment. Service rep was courteous and friendly! Piece of cake

FS
Friendly service
Friendly service

Carmine B.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service from service department.
Wanted to purchase a new vehicle while I was there. Your sales team was really not interested.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hello Carmine,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like top apologize to you for our sales team, I will have someone from our sales team reach out to you asap. Thank you again for the 5 star review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Robert M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
Please get my vehicle information into your computer system! I have been told several times in the past that my information would be input into the computer system, but when I return for service or go online everyone seems to have difficulty locating my information.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hello Robert,
 Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Thank you again.

MK
Monika K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Only good when you buy a car but not after that.
They keep my SUV all day and told me it's all done. But after I drove a mile the problem was still there. I was trying to call service department to speak with my agent, they said leave a phone number and he will call you back. Nobody calls me back. I understand my vehicle was under warranty so it means they don't care.

Hello Monika,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I will reach out to you so we can discuss this further.

Joel W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
No problem with the dealership however the transmission on the Santa Fe is still hinky. Start up in the morning shifting from 2 to 3, tons of slippage. Close to 500 turns depending on acceleration.

Dealer has had it twice, says tranny is up to spec. Still has the problem in the morning thought.

Doubt if I'll hear anything back................

Hello Joel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I will reach out to you to discuss your concern on you Sante Fe and see if we can find some kind of resolution.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service and very friendly

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. i would also like to thank you for the 5 Star review.

Roger H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
The service department staff are excellent. The job they do is complete and they take the extra step, like washing the car. I have really enjoyed my Santa Fe and will lease another because of the staff and the servixce department.

Hello Roger,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

NS
Nollie S.
Set

Hello Nollie,

Littleton, CO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and most of all cheerful.

Hello

RD
Robert D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Only thing I would criticize is that seats were in a different position than when I went in.
I do have another situation that needs addresses, recommended my grandson to Arapahoe Hyundai and did not receive referral even though discussed and promised.

Hello Bob,
  Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us.With that being said, did you refer you Grandson to sales or service as I will look into this concern for you. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Richard B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always a good experience
Yea, those folks at Arapahoe Hyundai are the best! Always cheerful, often hilarious! Good service and prompt

Hello Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

Jane A.
Tires
I was very satisfied with the service

Hello ,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time. I am glad Nick and Paul was able to help you come up with some resolution.

MI
Miguel I.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Oil change servoce
My oil change was really fast, I was in and out in no time. thanks for this great service

Hello Miguel,

NC
Neal C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The Arapahoe Hyundai team offers great service to their customers.

Hello Neal,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

David R.
Parker, CO
Thanks
Forgot to rotate tires

Hello David,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words. I would also like to apologize to you for not rotating your tires and have a note in the system to take care of that on your next visit at no charge.

Ruben R.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Repair shop is old and outdated compared to the other dealers in your same area.
Service should be just that. My car was not serviced or repaired.

Hello Ruben,

Arvada, CO
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Work
Work was complete on time and a loaner car was provided.

Good afternoon,