Overall Rating 3.7454558/5Overall Rating 3.7454558/5Overall Rating 3.7454558/5rating 3.7454558rating 3.7454558
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Joel S.
Dillon, CO
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I appreciate the service at Arapaho Hyundai. The only draw back is the ever increasing price of an oil and oil filter change. That is something which ought to be looked into because, ultimately, it will cause customers to go where prices for this service are cheaper.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Hello Joel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. We have done researched for Denver Metro Hyundai Dealers and we are on the lower side of oil changes using OEM parts. You can always find coupons on our website to help offset some of the cost as well.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Michael R.
Parker, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick, efficient, personable
Quick, efficient, personable.

Hello Michael,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome and we also appreciate the 5 Star review.

RL
Ronald L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent
Great service.

Hello Ronald,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Cathy S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
My review of Arap Hyundai Service
The services provided is done in the amount of time quoted to me and in a professional manner by the Service Dept staff.

Hello Cathy,

John W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
WOW
I had some problems, talked to Arapahoe Hyundai, they definitely after I said what I had to say listened and addressed my concerns. Matt, Gary and Paul ty for going further than you had to.

Unhappy Service Situation
I think I said everything that I Have to say in the survey, it is important that one unhappy visit (which I believe is in their power to take care of should not overshadow many other happy visits. And other than this visit they have been good and if not even Great.

Hello John,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would like to apologize to you for your visit.

Hello John,

Thank you  John and I will see you tomorrow.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great folks, great service!
These folks are so helpful and make car repair/service a breeze!

Hello
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

GH
George H.
Littleton, CO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service after Purchase
There have been limited, minor issues since purchasing car in 2012. The service has always been very good and the most recent issues have been satisfactorily resolved.

Hello George,

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Joe F.
Castle Pines, CO
Nice people, on time.
Service done on time and pointed out need for a recall service which they did.

Hello Joe,

James D.
Castle Rock, CO
Service with loaner
The device dept did a great job, especially giving the loaner while they worked on it.

Good afternoon James,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.
We look forward to your continued support

Jared W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly
Great staff

Hello Jared,

TC
Terry C.
the staff
everyone is very friendly and heplful

Hello Terry

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you very much for the 5 star review as well.

Julie M.
Boulder, CO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Wish I could choose more stars!
Wonderful service, done fast and well! I won't go anywhere else to buy or service. I LOVE my Veloster and the polite and hysterical service I received from Mark at Arapahoe Hyundai!

Hello Julie,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome and we also appreciate the kind words and 5 Star review. I will also pass along the kind words to Mark as well.

SO
Sergio O.
Colorado Springs, CO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Vehicle service
I preferred to go to this location because they always take care of you and your vehicle gets done quickly without damage as I’ve experienced in other locations.

Hello Sergio

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for the 5 star review as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.

FE
Frank E.
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service from Sales to Service. Thank you!

Hello Frank,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Dhanasekar P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car Wash Quality
Car wash for done for my car, just as for the sake and not in good quality. I expected more, but still no clean at all.

Hello Dhanasekar,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome.

KP
Kendall P.
Parker, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jordan was very helpful!
Jordan was great! He was working with a brand new computer system, so the time it took to get me checked in and out of the store was longer than expected (and hoped). The work done was a bit more expensive than having it done at a brake store, but I was satisfied with the outcome.

Hello Kendall,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome, I will also pass along the kind words to Jordan.

Dianne B.
Englewood, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service at Arapahoe Hyundai was very good. Didn’t have any issues and the service was quick. Only problem I had was calling in to service

Hello Dianne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We strive to improve on our customers experience and make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.

Jeannette S.
Evergreen, CO
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Arapahoe Hyundai service is great!
They listen to any concerns with sincerity and they do quality service! I have always had a great experience! Thank you!!

Hello Jeannette,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again for the 5 star review and we look forward to your next visit.

L. B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Effieient
very responsive and friendly.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello,

2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, quality service
Thanks to Lucas Bender and the service team for fitting me into the service dept.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome I will also pass along the kind words to Lucas as well.