Overall Rating 3.9871826/5Overall Rating 3.9871826/5Overall Rating 3.9871826/5rating 3.9871826rating 3.9871826
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Good, friendly service.
Good service. Professional, efficient, and friendly. They don't try to upsell.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would like to thank you for the 5 star review and kind words as well.

Marisa P.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and efficient
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning Marisa,

WE
William E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great Experience
The dealership was able to fit me in to have my transmission serviced even though this is a fairly busy time for them. Everything went as expected.
David R Z. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Glad to hear we could take care of you.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

BA
Bruce A.
Castle Rock, CO
Good Service.
Freindly service people.

Chad and Paul rock!
Arapahoe Hyundai always takes great care of me! Chad and Paul rock .... so do the techs. Been a happy client since 2011

Los Lunas, NM
2014 Hyundai Azera
Excellent work
Always took my car to Hyundai.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good morning,

ON
Orvin N.
Foxfield, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
computor update
great people and great service

Hello Orvin,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time as always.

Myrna S.
Recent Service
I always feel so welcome at Arapahoe Hyundai. My 15,000 service took only about an hour which I thought was great.

Hello Myrna,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I am Glad Matt was able to take great care of you.

Jane A.
Englewood, CO
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Headlight
I needed to replace the drivers side high beam bulb in my 2017 Tucson. I went to Arapahoe Hyundai without an appointment and was taken with no problem. I was in and out in less than an hour. As usual they did an excellent job.

Hello Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
Thank you very much for th 5 star review.

AC
Alberto C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Always amazing service all around
Would highly recommend Arapahoe Hyundai not on for impeccable service, but the sales staff is amazing as well. If you are looking to buy, buy from Arapahoe Hyundai!

Hello Alberto,

TU
Tricia U.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I love coming there the guys always do a great job on my car with extra attention to detail.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hello Tricia,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

AD
Aubrey D.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Paul is the best. He deserves a raise
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hello Aubrey, ,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words. I will also pass along the kind words to Paul as well.

Debbie C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great service call
I was early for my scheduled oil change and got right in. The oil and filter change took all of a half an hour.
And what really was enjoyable was my banter with Mark Anderson. He was very helpful and professional and a real crack up.

Hello Debbie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I am glad Mark was able to help you and I will pass along the kind words to him as well.

Johnna G.
oil change service
Excellent customer service. Had an appointment and was taken right away. No waiting and service done in a timely fashion. Only problem was they didn't wash my car like they usually do. Bummer.

Hello Johnna,
  I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words. I do apologize to you for no car wash but when the weather is below freezing we are unable to wash vehicles. Feel free to stop by anytime weather permitting and we will wash your vehicle.

BR
Barry R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle always receives great service in a timely manner and a reasonable cost at Arapahoe Hyundai. It's the best dealership I've ever had any of my cars and SUVs serviced at over decades.

Hello Barry,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.

Colin C.

Hello Colin,

EH
Eric H.
Great Customer Service
Took my car in for warranty work and a fix for an issue I caused. The work was done quickly and the cost was very reasonable. They do a good job.

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review and kind words.

David B.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
This was my first time taking my car to Arapahoe Hyundai. I bought my Sonata in November and I’m loving this car! I thought I’d give their service a try. The experience was excellent. They handled my oil change and tire rotation very quickly and even unexpectedly washed the car! The only reason for the 4.5 stars is that the cost is a bit higher than I usually pay fir this type of service at my normal mechanic. They explained the multi point inspection they did and were very friendly. It was a very positive experience!

Hello David,

Englewood, CO
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Matthew Kellog is friendly and professional.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I am glad Matt took great care of you.

GC
Gary C.
Limon, CO
03/06/2019 Category: Service
the people that work there
I have never gone there and not been treated great...and they always have an answer for you. I love it
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019