CP
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Confortable
Great

Hello Cristina,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service department as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I will reach out to you this week to discuss your visit

Elizabeth, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Easy to Schedule
Easy to Schedule

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

JN
Janet N.
2020 Hyundai Kona
Never a bad experience
I bought a new car at the dealership in the summer and the process went as smoothly as is possible when buying a new car. With that purchase, I had free maintenance for a limited period of time. When it was time to do the first oil change, etc...., I expected to be charged something, even with 'free' maintenance, like oil disposal, etc... but I was pleasantly surprised--when they say free, they mean FREE.

I also noticed that I never got a fuse box cover and when I mentioned it, they ordered it immediately. When I came to pick it up, they popped it in for me, again no charge.

Even though this Hyundai dealer is a little further than others, I won't go anywhere else!

Hello Janet,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Parker, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
location; service hours; large staff; well organized
Rapid turnaround; kept me posted while service was being performed

Hello Ken,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.

SP
Society P.
Watkins, CO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Great communicators providing good service!
As always, a service is seen through its employees. Arapahoe Hyundai has great employees who dealt very well with the issues in question. I may not always buy Hyundai, but having an Elantra, I’ll certainly consider going back to this particular dealership with any car issues.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Good morning Society,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

SF
Sandra F.
Parker, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly staff and service writers to greet you.
My review is excellent
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Hello Sandra,

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

HM
Hallie M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Scheduled service
Always get friendly and efficient service. Appreciate the social distancing protocal.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello Hallie,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience and are adapting our everyday practices for covid-19.
  I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

VP
Vincent P.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Always tried to make it right.
Place is getting better and hopefully will be great in a few months when I need another service.

Ehhh it’s a dealership
Okay place for what you get. Definitely the reason why certain stuff is the way it is.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Hello Vincent,
 Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations.
 I will reach out to you to discuss your visit.
 Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.

Thank you again.

Englewood, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Service Deoartment
Very confident in getting my 2013 Hyndai Santa Fe Sport serviced here. They are keeping it in excellent shape and are very friendly and efficient.

10/13/2020 Category: Service
75000 mile service
Staff very prompt on arriving for scheduled appointment. Additional work recommended and accepted due to age of vehicle. Coupons accepted. No issues.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Hello,

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Monika K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
All agents at service desk are very knowledgeable about the Hyundai vehicles. Service manager Gary knows head to toe about all the parts and Hyundai vehicles.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hello,

Thank you again for the 5 star review and kind words.

FL
Frederick L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai service
The technicians, service personnel are efficient, professional and wonderful to work with, every single time we bring our car in.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Convenient
Never had any problems.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 4 star review.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

NH
Nathan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Always great!
I have never had a bad experience with Arapahoe Hyundai!
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Hello Nathan,

JO
Jayson O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
They do great work and there quick at it
I have brought my car here ever since I bought it because they do great work everytime and even though you're only here for 15 or 20 minutes if it's a safe place to be so thank you guys for great work
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020