4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Jan R.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service in every way!
Tricky check engine light issue was found and fixed thanks to the persistence of the tech and service manager! Thanks.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Good morning Jan,
 Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

KT
Ken T.
Parker, CO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Polite, pleasant, professional
Chad is always thorough, pleasant, timely and good to work with. Thanks
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Good afternoon Ken,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it
helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.
We look forward to your continued support

Jo B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Always fast and courteous!
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Hello Jo,
Good morning,
We look forward to your continued support

SL
Sandra L.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Returning customer
I had a horrible experience several months ago with one of the services techs Angelo. And I was NOT going to return because how rude he was. I came back only by talking to Paul Grace, he assured me he would make sure I was taken care of. I lost my fob key and needed a new one. He drove me to servicing and introduced me to Mathew. I ended up getting an oil change as well. Matthew was so sweet and kind. I got my key fob and an oil change without the drama. I will be back only because of Paul and Matthew. Just stay away from Angelo.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Hello Sandra,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service department as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I am also glad you gave us another chance to service you vehicle again.

Bennett, CO
02/16/2020 Category: Service
fast service
qjuick good service

Hello,

Thank you for your response to the survey. It means a lot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

WN
William N.
Denver, CO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2020 Category: Service
easy setting up appointment on-line, service completed quickly
Another excellent service at Arapahoe Hyundai

Hello William,
Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.
We look forward to your continued support.

SJ
Sheila J.
Denver, CO
Above and beyond
Thanks for finding a part that worked for my car! I appreciate all of your efforts!
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review and as always we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! I'm glad we were able to get the part for your vehicle and you back on the road again!

FK
Fred K.
Littleton, CO
Fine Work
Friendly, knowledgable and efficient.

Hello Fred,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.

MO
Maria O.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great first time service
As with my sales experience, my first service appointment was stupendous!
ANGELO P. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Hello Maria,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
  I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Siegfried M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Quick and thorough
It was a bigger service and all done quickly and at a set price - no surprises. Easy to deal with.
ANGELO P. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Hello Siegfried,

NB
Nancy B.
Castle Rock, CO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
My service appointment was totally painless. They got me in right on time and finished my car quickly. This is the only place that I trust to service my car.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Hello Nancy,
 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review and as always we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

James M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Always Excellent!
We have done business with Arapahoe Hyundai for 17 years & everything is aalways excellent both in sales & service!
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Hello James,

LR
Luiz R.
Central City, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Very friendly and professional.
I had to wait only 45 minutes for oil change and tire rotation.
Keep up with good work.

Parker, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Fixing Key
Had an issue with my key but we got it all worked out and everything is good again.

Good morning Gary,
 Thank you for the 5 Star survey! we appreciate you and the time you spent with us.
We are here for all your vehicle needs and are glad we got the keiisue worked out.
Enjoy the rest of your week!

CL
Chris L.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly personnel. Always a great experience. Fifteen years and never a problem. Very pleased.

Hello Chris,