Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Dennis S.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
always
best service department my wife and i have dealt, always on time, never a hastle or upsell attempt

Marybeth H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great staff!
Love the staff. Service was completed in a timely fashion.

Hello Marybeth,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
  I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

HS
Helen S.
Oro Valley, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
They helped me quickly and solved my problem with the windshield wipers.

Hello Helen

LK
Li K.
07/01/2020
Fastest car buying experience ever!!!!
Came in for my routine maintenance and was introduced to Ash in sales! He was very professional and never pressured me at all. Despite current conditions in this world it was the best time to buy a new Santa Fe. I Will definitely recommend to family and friends! Make sure to ask for Ash.

Hello Li,
 Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our Dealership, I will pass along the kind words to Ash and we look forward to having you as a service customer.

RK
Rachel K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
The people
Alex helped me out and let me just say she was amazing. Her attitude and willingness to help was so great. She answered my questions and provided me with all the information I needed. I bought my car at schomp Hyundai and didn’t receive this kind of care when I brought in my car the first go around.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Rachel,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again for the 5 star review and kind words we look forward to your next visit.

Cynthia C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
appointment time
I had to wait over a week to get an appointment to have my oil changed
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to apologize to you for the amount of time that it took to get an appointment for an oil change.

RD
Rina D.
Castle Rock, CO
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Nice customer service
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hello Rina,
 Thank you for your response to the survey as it means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit

2020 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Best service dept
excellent response and service
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words.

Jil P.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great team
I scheduled my 22,500 mile checkup- team were prompt and professional with making sure I am wearing my mask upon exiting the car. Serviceman was so nice when I checked out. Looking to sell car next year and having such a good team with my car, I am confident I will get a good trade inđź‘Ť
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Hello Jil,

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Mary R.
Denver, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Have never had a problem when I have taken my car in they get you in and out quick.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Hello Mary,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review and kind words.

FH

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
Thank you again for the 5 star review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

AO
Angela O.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Done right and on-time
Had a major repair done here. They got it done sooner than expected and stayed in touch with me all during the process.

Hello Angela,

ES
Eugene S.
Parker, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great service .

Hello Eugene,
 I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.
We look forward to your continued support

RD
Robert D.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Arrived early for appointment and received service in a timely manner. Waited for car and it came back serviced and washed.

Hello Bob,
 I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review.
We look forward to your continued support