Overall Rating 4.0123431/5Overall Rating 4.0123431/5Overall Rating 4.0123431/5Overall Rating 4.0123431/5rating 4.0123431
Overall Rating 2.38272/5Overall Rating 2.38272/5rating 2.38272rating 2.38272rating 2.38272

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service

J B.
Castle Pines, CO
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Good a fine job,
Good Job, friendly, free car wash

Denver, CO
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great and quick service
Very attentive & quick service.

Hello,
Thank you for your response to the survey it means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

JE
J E.
Eagle, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and Efficient
I knew exactly what I wanted in a Hyundai. The sales and finance team did not try to nickel and dime me or try to sell me more than I asked. They worked quickly despite the large amount of customers and got me on my way in a reasonable time.

Hello,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

YK
Yong K.
Hyundai services
Every things good for me. Thank you

Hello Yong,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

Robert B.
Englewood, CO
5 star service
Thank you for the quick and thorough service.

Hello Robert,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.

Cathleen S.
Servicebbbbbnnnnn
Great service great people haven’t been disappointed yet

Hello Cathleen,
Thank you for your response to the survey. It means alot to hear from our customers as we work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Parker, CO
2018 Hyundai Kona
Oil Change - Very Fast
Very fast service. Thank you

Hello,

I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and we look forward to your continued support.

KK
Karl K.
Castle Rock, CO
Very nice and efficient.
Always kind and accommadating.

Hello Karl,

RD
Robert D.
oil change
In/out work completed as requested.. No Hassel. Gary Burton handled my service. Thank you again.

Hello Bob,

Robert S.
Parker, CO
Friendly, reliable service
Once again, I appreciate the great, no nonsense approach taken by Arapahoe Hyundai to servicing my Sonata. Also received several very helpful suggestions for the near future. Will be using Arapahoe Hyundai again when needed!

Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
Thank you again for the 5 star review and kind words.

Matthew G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick oil change
Entire Express process took about 30 min. Mark was my CR guy, friendly, good sense of humor!

Hello Matthew,

CF
Charles F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was good but rep's/mechanics need to know and learn the tech side of blue Link

Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I will look into the Blue Link info for our techs and advisors.

James L.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
Work was done as promised, price was as quoted, and work was completed within the time frame allowed.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Hello James,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
They were courteous and I was done in the time they told me.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service at Arapahoe Hyundai
It was a good experience

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 4 STAR review.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I only use the service for recalls

WR
Willian R.
Commerce City, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
Exelente servicio

Hello William,
 Thank you for your response to the survey. It means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

GW
George W.
Castle Rock, CO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Prompt and efficient. Highly recommend!!

Good morning George,

WD
Wilbur D.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service As Usual
The staff in the service department are always professional and courteous. The technicians are knowledgeable about their products. I will always highly have high praise Arapahoe Hyundai.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019