Overall Rating 3.8823501/5Overall Rating 3.8823501/5Overall Rating 3.8823501/5rating 3.8823501rating 3.8823501
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

EH
Echo H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, Fast service
I had an appointment at 8:15, which they took me right away, and the staff was very friendly, and I was out in a timely manner.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff was great. Customer service was 5 star.

Hello,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
feedback
Service was quick and informative

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Always friendly. .courteous and helpful

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review.

KR
Kathleen R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine Service Visit
Prompt, courteous service done right.

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

John K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Timely and competent Hyundai service.
Took the vehicle in for oil change, tire rotation and routine servicing. Work was completed in about one hour.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello John,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for service team as we strive to improve on all of our customers experience.
I would also like to thank You for the 5 star review. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
superior
Since purchasing my Elantra in November 2004, I have received many coupons from Arapahoe Hyunndai,for discounts on parts and services. Most of these coupons have expired and the service advisors will no longer honor them. In past years Arapahoe discount coupons never expired. I would like to see a return to that policy.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I will look into the coupons and see if there is a way to extend the expiration date on them.

Marcy P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jordan, the service representative, provided a clear estimate of repair costs before work was started. Work was done in a timely manner.

Hello Marcy,

Castle Rock, CO
Disappointment
see what I have written in questions

Service Advisor
Mark Anderson, service advisor, is a great asset to your business.

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words. I will also pass along the kind words to Mark as well.

Englewood, CO
Awesome service!
I had originally scheduled an appointment just for an oil change. But a few days before my appointment I had noticed the air in one of my tires kept getting low and so I had to keep filling that one tire up before my scheduled time. Upon dropping off my car and voicing my concern about that tire, especially since I couldn't see anything myself, they were great! Found the problem right away and got me a new tire and my oil changed in a very timely manner as well!

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I am glad we were able to get your tire replaced and also Thank yoy for the 5 star review.

VB
Vira B.
Great job
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello Vira,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.

Thank you and we look forward to your continued support

Always great service
Expectations always met

service
service area mixed my paperwork and gave me the update of a different vehicle
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Thank you again.

Brian M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
This was a great experience. No games and just great customer service.

Hello Brian,

LG
Lucy G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The tech was very pleasant and courteous. As well as informative.

Hello Lucy,

EN
Eric N.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
You are taken care of every time.
Jordan did an outstanding job of identifying what needed to be done, discussing our options and then getting the car squared away in a very timely manner. Thanks so much

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.

Brian S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
not sure if they are honest
feel like they up sell you service
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hello Brian,

Therese S.
Wouldn't go anywhere else
I have taken my 2 Hyundais to Arapahoe Hyundai for almost 10. They are always honest, friendly, efficient, timely and do great work .

Hello Therese,