Overall Rating 3.9729749/5Overall Rating 3.9729749/5Overall Rating 3.9729749/5rating 3.9729749rating 3.9729749
Overall Rating 2.38356/5Overall Rating 2.38356/5rating 2.38356rating 2.38356rating 2.38356

CO
Chris O.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Gold star service
I pulled in at 315p, with no appointment, for an oil change. They took me and was done in no time. They always treat me well

Hello Chris,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
We look forward to your continued support.

HW
Heather W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great service great people

Hello Heather,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. Thank you again for the 5 star review and kind words.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely and competent Hyundai service.
Took the vehicle in for a software update. The job began quickly and was completed in less than an hour. Service personnel are always helpful and courteous. Have had nothing but good experiences with the dealership.

Hello,

I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

GB
Gary B.
Littleton, CO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Another Quick and Courteous Service Call
I came in for my scheduled service. My car only needed an oil change.
I was in and out in 45 minutes.
Thanks

Hello Gary,

BK
Brett K.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great prices, great service and their service dept is also awesome!
I really like Arapahoe Hyundai!

Dear Brett,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your business is important to us and I am happy to hear that Darrin took great care of you.

Laura S.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Right Rear Tire service was excellent!
Thanks to Mark and crew for getting me in and out for a replacement tire! Always friendly and fast!

Hello Laura,
  I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

Brighton, CO
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Arapaho’s Hyundai is always attune to the customers needs.

Hello,

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Theresa M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service!
I have always experienced fast, friendly and quality service at Hyundai arapahoe service center. I highly recommend them!!!

Hello Theresa,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Thank you again.

WN
William N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Taing CARE OF BUSINESS
Repaired my car in no time, great peoplewonderful service

Good morning William,

JN
John N.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Once again, top notch service
I dropped off my car the night before my 3,000 mile service appointment. I was given a 2018 Tucson as a loaner vehicle for 2 days. Besides the normal oil change and other minor services, the service department fixed two recall issues and uploaded a new program into the vehicle's engine computer. The car continues to run well and someone adjusted the rear view camera for backing up so that the top of the bumper is visible in the bottom of the display so I know exactly how close I am to somebody else when I am backing. That was something I didn't know even needed to be done. They check and find the little things as well as the big ones. I'm very happy with the service I get.

Hello John ,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your business is important to us and I am happy to hear that Mark took great care of you.

Martin C.
Castle Rock, CO
oil change service
Took the car in for oil change service ahead of scheduled service time. They took the car and finished it by the time that the service appointment was originally scheduled. Also car computer was updated per Hyundai requirement

Hello Martin,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

FC
Frank C.
Castle Rock, CO
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Professional Friendly and they appreciate your business
The A TEAM of Paul and Andrew once again provided service that causes me to come back

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.

We look forward to your continued support.

SL
Susan L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Stolen sunglasses while car was being serviced
Be careful what you leave in your car when coming to this dealership. My car was running rough and my husband took it in for servicing. When it was returned, without fixing the problem, my sunglasses were stolen out of my console. I have purchased three cars in the last 4 years from Arapahoe and I cannot tell you how disappointed I am.

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
I would like to apologize to you for your most recent visit and I will reach out to you to discuss this matter.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality service with friendly help that answers all questions

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
Timely and were able to get my car in and out with several service request in about a half a day. Appreciate their help and will keep coming back.

CR
Curtis R.
Franktown, CO
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will be back to complete the service.

Hello Curtis,
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Christine M.
Poor service
Overcharged for a part we did not need replaced. We replaced this part one week prior.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good morning Robert,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team, Please let me know if you did not recieve the refund for your visit.

GW
Glenda W.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The representatives are always so nice znd helpful. They try to do what you ask them.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Dear Glenda,

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your business is important to us and I am happy to hear that Paul took great care of you.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Steamboat Springs, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed Customer
Whenever I had service done to my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe at Arapahoe Hyundai, my wait time for my vehicle was usually as expected, and sometimes shorter. I live in Steamboat Springs, so I always had to wait in the lounge. This time, however, instead of the promised 3 hours, it took 5 hours! I arrived on time at 7:30 am (my appt time). If I did not follow up at 11am, I believe my vehicle would not have been done on time. I had a 1pm doctor’s appointment and I wanted to get lunch before it, so I looked for Darrin and asked him about the status of my SUV. He later informed me that there was a mix up. He was very apologetic and promised me that I will not be late for my 1pm appt. Since I always had good experience here, I’m thinking this may just be a fluke, an isolated mistake. As I said earlier, Darrin was very nice and apologetic. I’m not sure what the mix up was. I just hope that the 30,000 maintenance of my SUV was complete and no short cuts were taken.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Hello Caroline,
 I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I would also like to apologize to you for the length of time it took to perform the service on your vehicle and I can assure you our technician would not take any short cut to get it done
Thank you an we look forward to seeing you in future.