GF
Galye F.
Granada Hills, CA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Galye said they are efficient and honest

MAYRA R.
North Hollywood, CA
Lexus SC 430
09/05/2020
Excellent work
Timing belt kit changed. Val is very honest, dependable, and best price!!

DENINIS W.
Frazier Park, CA
GMC Suburban
08/18/2020
Honest quality work
I took my 21 year old Suburban in for AC work. I planned On needing a new compressor and condenser but Val took the time to troubleshoot and find and repair 3 leaks and recharge the system.
He could have easily told me I needed new components but was honest and that’s hard to find anymore.
I will definitely go back for future repairs and highly recommend Arrow Auto.

OF
ORLANDO F.
08/18/2020
Toyota 2009 Corolla repair
Honest mechanic shop quality work affordable car care. It's great to have a trustworthy mechanic to go to.

AL
ALEX L.
Burbank, CA
08/17/2020
My only mechanic for the past 5 years.
Been bringing both my trucks for the past 5 years. Honest company and reasonable prices!

HB
HECTOR B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/10/2020
Power window and seat problem
My passenger window and 6 way driver seat was not functioning. Arrow was able ro trace the problem and fix it at a reasonable cost.
Thx Val and staff!

JESSY P.
Ford Edge
08/06/2020
Trustworthy
I have been going to Val for years. You cannot go wrong,

07/31/2020
Very happy with the quality of service. I highly recommend!
Val is very knowledgeable. He gives excellent service!

CZ
CELINA Z.
Rosamond, CA
07/27/2020
Excellent Shop
The Arrow Auto team are very knowledgeable, with great service. I was referred by my work who have been using them for over 30 years. With nothing but good referrals. A while back i had an issue with my car. My car would pull to the left when i would break. I took it to two different places and both could not find the problem. During this visit at Arrow Auto i came in for my engine and when they found my problem they also found the issue with my suspension(The pulling). As soon as they called and described the problem he had described exactly what i was dealing with for a while. I can't tell you the relief i felt to know they found both issues and my car feels brand new again. Also, they work fast and the price was reasonable. I can say i have found my go to shop.

FH
Fara H.
Calabasas, CA
07/25/2020
Excellent Service with reasonable price
Excellent customer service. I have been a loyal customer for the past 25 years and will continue to go back to Arrow Auto.
Valor, the owner is a very honest, helpful and doesn’t take advantage of his customers mostly his Professional team doing a great job. During the last 25 years I changed cars from American car to German car and Japanese car. Val was able to help me with all type of mechanical problems. Arrow Auto is Master and Professional. Highly recommend.

JOHN G.

CAROLINE W.
Los Angeles, CA
Ford Thunderbird
07/22/2020
Efficiently identified & repaired my air conditioning issue
I’m thrilled to have my air conditioning working again. I appreciate that the problem was identified and the part was replaced and it was back up and running while I waited.

JOLYNN M.
Palmdale, CA
07/20/2020
Excellent work in their craft with a friendly attitude. They tell it like it is

RONALD W.
North Hills, CA
Ford C-Max Energi
07/11/2020
Great job as usual.
Quick confident friendly professional.

TW
Terri W.
07/10/2020
Arrow auto
I’ve been going to Val for almost 20 years. I am 78 years old and I trust him with my life. he is the only mechanic I have ever been able to trust. they’ve all tried to sell me a new transmissions I didn’t need etc. etc. etc. I was so thankful that I students father who came from Beverly Hills to go to him recommended him. I have been able to relax ever since. I love him and I love Arrow Auto