Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

ROBIN H.
Klamath Falls, OR
04/24/2017
Thanks for the help in a pinch!
We are from out of town, and were driving our well-maintained 1999 Chrysler Town and Country van to our son's apartment near the University of Portland. The battery discharge light came on while just after leaving the airport while on the interstate. We lost lights and power about 4 miles from our destination but were fortunately able to get to the shoulder of the road. We contacted AAA and they provided a tow. We went with Art of Maintenance, suggested by AAA as we had never needed any mechanical work in Portland before. We left our name, number and description of what happened in their key drop, and by 8 a.m. the next day, they contacted us and explained their diagnostic charge. Shortly thereafter, they called us saying that the alternator had to be replaced. They gave us a quote for a remanufactured OEM part. They stuck to the quote, and had the vehicle
road ready well before their estimated time of repair. They also did an inspection and warned us that we would need rear brake pads soon, but we preferred to return to our home town to have that performed. I did not feel that I was being pressured into having the additional work done by their shop. I was quite satisfied with such a nice ending to a pretty intimidating breakdown in a highly dangerous location. I greatly appreciated their prompt attention and quick turn-around to get us on our way again!

LW
Lisa and Lamont W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/22/2017
PT Cruiser wont cruise.
Car would not steer. Luckily we live very close to shop and have been going there for years. Tension belts were shot. New owners but the seem to be carrying on with doing good work with a fair price. Car is running great. I have already recommended a co worker to this shop and they have used this shop and have gotten good results.

GL
Grahm L.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Grahm said this business was helpful. They were fast.

FF
Fernando F.
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Fernando said the business had good overall service, but he had expected more.

Rob R.
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Rob said this business was great. He has been using this business for 25 years.

CT
cassie t.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2017
Trusting service
The staff and mechanics here develop a rapport with customers that really makes me trust them with my vehicles. They are always straightforward and kind, and I have never felt as though they want to do extra services just because.

AV
Augus V.
Buick Skylark
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Augus said this business did a good job and they did what they said they were going to do.

Dana S.
Cadillac CTS
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Dana said he and his family have received great service since the early 70's. The employees get him in and out.

RT
Rickey T.
Gresham, OR
Cadillac DeVille
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Celeste. She said the employees were friendly and they diagnosed her vehicle. She didn't realize the diagnosis would cost $118 so she was unable to have the repairs performed.

AF
Angie F.
Hummer H3
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Angie said this business was not able to fix her vehicle but she is working with a staff member named Andy to find the problem.

Kristin M.
Honda Fit
04/08/2017
I wish I could give this company 100 likes.
Knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Customer focused. Speedy and accommodating.

JE
Jennifer E.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said the experience was very confusing in the beginning but they made it right. There was a miscommunication and they fixed it. They went above and beyond to provide service. She would like to thank them for being so thorough and having high quality people working there.

Jerome and Sarah C.
04/05/2017
Years of great service!
I've been taking my '97 Honda to Art of Maintenance for years and have never had a bad experience. Friendly staff that takes the time to explain what needs to be done as well as what repairs I should expect in the future. They keep everything on file for easy reference and send me reminders to keep me on track and my car healthy. And they're in the neighborhood which makes it convenient...even more so now that they've added a waiting room with wi-fi in case I need to work while I wait. I highly recommend the team at Art of Maintenance!

BG
Brooks G.
Hyundai Entourage
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Brooks said they do a good, thorough job.

DE
Dan E.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Dan said when he dropped his vehicle off, they told him they would be finished in a 90 minutes. When he came back, they hadn't even started yet. There had been a misunderstanding, and they hustled to get it finished.

TF
Terry F.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Terry said she got terrific service from this business. The prices were fair, and the work was done in a timely manner. She has been to them before, and the work they did was good, and it lasted.

Lindsey B.
03/24/2017
honest and look out for your best interest
I have an older car so the guys worked with me on the minimum amount I needed to get done to pass DEQ. I felt taken care of and that we were both on the same team. I will go back to them with future repairs and routine maintenance. Also really like that they offer the free shuttle.

AP
Ashley P.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Ashley said this service was quick. They did not treat her like a young girl going to a mechanic and she really appreciated that.

Jason R.
Infiniti G35
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Jason said they are good with people. They don't force service on anybody and they do good work.

EG
Elaine G.
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Elaine said this business was great.