Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Lindsey B.
03/24/2017
honest and look out for your best interest
I have an older car so the guys worked with me on the minimum amount I needed to get done to pass DEQ. I felt taken care of and that we were both on the same team. I will go back to them with future repairs and routine maintenance. Also really like that they offer the free shuttle.

AP
Ashley P.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Ashley said this service was quick. They did not treat her like a young girl going to a mechanic and she really appreciated that.

Jason R.
Infiniti G35
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Jason said they are good with people. They don't force service on anybody and they do good work.

EG
Elaine G.
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Elaine said this business was great.

Matt D.
Lexus ES 300
03/15/2017
Friendly honest service
Once again a great experience at Art of Maintainence. Even though I moved across town I still come back.

KALLA B.
Mercury Milan
03/13/2017
Great customer service!
I was treating like a valued customer. Mechanics were knowledgeable and friendly.

EC
Ervin C.
Buick LaCrosse
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Ervin said the business did a good job on his vehicle.

TG
TEMIKA G.
03/08/2017
We thought we found the best
I went in for an oil change or tried to, but my car wouldn't start. We got a tow and arrived an hour late, so far not their fault. But once the problem was diagnosed that an alternator brackets needed welding, that was repaired by one of their technicians. We were charge for a new belt, the weld, we had filters replaced and all in all we were charge hundreds of dollars. Thing is, I went to start the car the next day and it wouldn't start. I call the people and ask if they checked the battery and they had not. They said bring it in at least a half hour before close and they could fit me in to check out my battery. Once I got there with my kid they told me oh we can't fit you in. So I hang out for a little bit just in case making plans for a ride home and they fit me in. That's great, I wish they wouldn't have scared me with the possibility that they couldn't especially since it was just to test the battery which takes five minutes. So the battery is bad i'm pretty frustrated at this point because I feel like that should've been part of the test when my car wouldn't start but OK. Then I think at the last minute to ask if they ever changed my oil which is why I came in the first place and they had not, even know that's what my appointment was for the previous day. So far understandable mistakes I suppose but I'm losing faith in the mechanics I thought so highly of. Then the kicker comes when I drive south for five hours to visit a relative and my car dies in the middle of nowhere on a rural road at night with my kids inside. Hours later waiting on the side of the road we get a tow, then another the next day to the nearest town which is 30 miles away and the mechanic therr tells me that the weld broke. He says that the metals were never heated properly and therefore never made a solid enough contact. To add insult to injury the repair only cost 60 bucks which he says could be 100 in a big city since labor is more expensive. This hurts because I really liked these guys but I just don't feel like they are who they say they are. Or who I thought they were as honest decent mechanics.

BC
Betty C.
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Betty said she has been treated with respect every time she has gone to this business.

KD
KATE D.
Mercury Mystique
02/24/2017
Car repair
The crew at Art of Maintenance was professional, quick, and friendly. I appreciated the technicians showing me the troubled parts of my car, telling me why they needed to be repaired/replaced, and thoughtfully answering my questions. In the past, as a female in a mechanic shop, I've had car maintenance explained to me as having troubles with a "magical box" that needs to be fixed. Nothing like that here! Needless to say, I was extremely satisfied w/ the professionalism and integrity that Art of Maintenance portrayed, and I'll definitely return as applicable.

Julianna T.
Dodge Neon
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Ephraim. He said he was pretty happy with his overall experience and their timeliness. Their shuttle service was fine and the service was good. There was a bit of pressure to work on things he wasn't ready to have fixed, but he understands.

MF
Matt F.
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he received a verbal quote and the price changed when the part came in. He started hearing a new noise after the service. They told him it was not related to what they did, but they fixed it.

Al and Nicole S.
02/22/2017
Excellent service, timely job completion and quality work.
Bobby provided superb consultation to assist me in determining the package of work to be accomplish. Work performed appears to be well done and the completion of the job was as promised. Prices were competitive.

Tom S.
02/22/2017
Happy customer.
Prompt, polite, straightforward service. Work performed quickly and well. Fair price.

RP
Reid P.
02/17/2017
Head light still out
U guys were suppose to fix my headlight but it is still out... But my car is starting up atleast when ever i start it..

Timothy B.
Oregon
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Timothy said there was no hassle at all. He went in for a check-up and he liked that they emailed him the results. Everyone was really courteous and their waiting room was nice. He had a good experience overall.

Matthew B.
Mazda B2600i
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was great and he would like them to keep up the good work.

BW
Baker W.
Honda Element
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Baker said he has no complaints with the business or their service. They provided a very good experience and they had a pleasant waiting room.

FS
Fred S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/06/2017 Category: Service
Fred said they were able to get his vehicle fixed in a timely fashion.

TP
THERESA P.
Dodge Caravan
01/29/2017
Very disappointed
I had a simple fan belt issue (it had come off during snow and ice weather and needed to be replaced). These guys a.) treated me like a woman who wouldn't understand what thy were taking about even if they tried to explain it
B.) quoted me $1200 for a job that included replacing parts that were not clearly in need of replacement. I ended up getting a $43 part from Nappa Autoparts and my boyfriend fixed the van. It's running great with a new belt.
I felt taken advantage of and would not return unless they offered me some kind of credit and apologized for the experience.