Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Stacy S.
Chrysler Town
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Stacy said this business provided her with really fast service. They were quick with the diagnosis of the vehicle and were able to get the work done that same day. Bobby is an awesome guy who is thorough and explains everything to his customers.

Rebecca M.
Honda Element
06/04/2017
They talked to me like I was an intelligent person...what?!?!
I was recommended to AOM through a co-worker. From the first phone call, I knew I'd found my new auto shop. They are warm, kind, and respectful. This might be a shocker (not), but women don't always get the most awesome treatment from mechanics. I felt like I could trust this business immediately based solely on their customer service skills. They happened to do great work on my car too and got the job done super fast to boot. I'm really happy I found this place and will be going back whenever I need work on my car. I'm a loyal customer for life!

Joe W.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Joe said he loved what they did.

David and Eulalie H.
05/26/2017
Prompt capable service.
What massively impresses me is how clean and orderly your place of business is. I think it speaks to attention to detail, which inspires greater faith in your mechanics. So far I have only received excellent service. Thank you!

Jim S.
GMC Sonoma
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job.

Diana L.
Mazda 5
05/20/2017
Fast, friendly, professional service
Great service and advice about my 10+ year old car,.The staff at AoM handled a recurring throttle problem and upgraded the front & rear suspension. Now it will be good for another 10 years.

AR
Ashley R.
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Ashley said the business was really nice and very helpful. They gave her a ride home.

HM
Huey M.
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Huey said this business was polite, had the vehicle repaired on time and so far, it is running well.

Don C.
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Don said this business did what he thought they would do.

ST
Stephen T.
OR
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said he would recommend this business for service.

ZM
Zachary M.
Honda Accord
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Zachary said this business was able to complete the service in one day.

LG
Larry G.
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the staff at this business had done work on his vehicle before and he knew they did good work. He would recommend them for service.

ME
Massa E.
04/28/2017
Excellent service!
The gentlemen were very clear and generous with answers and explanations to all my questions. The work done was impeccable and ended up cheaper than estimated!

Dee D.
04/28/2017
Friendly and very excellent car service
I wont take my car anywhere else.

AL
Allan L.
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Allan said they did an excellent job.

LF
Lois and Paul F.
Plymouth Breeze
04/26/2017
Good communication enhances the repair experience
A major maintenance (timing belt replacement) turned up some additional issues on our 17 year old car and we were informed by text messages as the work progressed so that we were able to okay the additional fixes, some of which were done at no additional labor cost.
We appreciated that the work was performed by certified mechanics and is guaranteed.

anastasia m.
Buick LeSabre
04/25/2017
Work was ok but the experience wasnt the best
I came in with a code to service engine. I needed replacement O2 sensors and wheel hub assembly that the technician tried to emphasize as being "way too important to not get done right now." so I gave them the go ahead but I wasn't ready to spend $1300 on the fixings. I called around a couple shops and my fiance and his dad who both said to tell them to stop working on the car because they could do it for less than $400. I called the shop back within 20 minutes in which the technician informed me that they had already taken the parts off the car and if they were to put everything back together it would just cost just as much as the full service. I highly doubt that it took 20 minutes to unhook 2 O2 sensors and take off 2 full wheel hub assemblies. I felt like I was taken for a ride the whole time and overcharged. They never asked me if I wanted the high end parts or standard, they just went and ordered the most expensive parts and charged an inxreadulous labor for a job that I was informed was only 1.5 to 2 hour job at most.on top of that they didn't even call the correct number to tell me my car was fixed. So I had to practically run to try to get the car in time before they closed. I used to come to art of maintenance for my car repairs and tests, but now I know who these guys really are. Don't let the nice smiles fool you. Be prepared to become bankrupt.

ROBIN H.
Klamath Falls, OR
04/24/2017
Thanks for the help in a pinch!
We are from out of town, and were driving our well-maintained 1999 Chrysler Town and Country van to our son's apartment near the University of Portland. The battery discharge light came on while just after leaving the airport while on the interstate. We lost lights and power about 4 miles from our destination but were fortunately able to get to the shoulder of the road. We contacted AAA and they provided a tow. We went with Art of Maintenance, suggested by AAA as we had never needed any mechanical work in Portland before. We left our name, number and description of what happened in their key drop, and by 8 a.m. the next day, they contacted us and explained their diagnostic charge. Shortly thereafter, they called us saying that the alternator had to be replaced. They gave us a quote for a remanufactured OEM part. They stuck to the quote, and had the vehicle
road ready well before their estimated time of repair. They also did an inspection and warned us that we would need rear brake pads soon, but we preferred to return to our home town to have that performed. I did not feel that I was being pressured into having the additional work done by their shop. I was quite satisfied with such a nice ending to a pretty intimidating breakdown in a highly dangerous location. I greatly appreciated their prompt attention and quick turn-around to get us on our way again!

LW
Lisa and Lamont W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/22/2017
PT Cruiser wont cruise.
Car would not steer. Luckily we live very close to shop and have been going there for years. Tension belts were shot. New owners but the seem to be carrying on with doing good work with a fair price. Car is running great. I have already recommended a co worker to this shop and they have used this shop and have gotten good results.

GL
Grahm L.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Grahm said this business was helpful. They were fast.