Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

CT
cassie t.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2017
Trusting service
The staff and mechanics here develop a rapport with customers that really makes me trust them with my vehicles. They are always straightforward and kind, and I have never felt as though they want to do extra services just because.

AV
Augus V.
Buick Skylark
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Augus said this business did a good job and they did what they said they were going to do.

Dana S.
Cadillac CTS
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Dana said he and his family have received great service since the early 70's. The employees get him in and out.

RT
Rickey T.
Gresham, OR
Cadillac DeVille
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Celeste. She said the employees were friendly and they diagnosed her vehicle. She didn't realize the diagnosis would cost $118 so she was unable to have the repairs performed.

AF
Angie F.
Hummer H3
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Angie said this business was not able to fix her vehicle but she is working with a staff member named Andy to find the problem.

Kristin M.
Honda Fit
04/08/2017
I wish I could give this company 100 likes.
Knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Customer focused. Speedy and accommodating.

JE
Jennifer E.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said the experience was very confusing in the beginning but they made it right. There was a miscommunication and they fixed it. They went above and beyond to provide service. She would like to thank them for being so thorough and having high quality people working there.

Jerome and Sarah C.
04/05/2017
Years of great service!
I've been taking my '97 Honda to Art of Maintenance for years and have never had a bad experience. Friendly staff that takes the time to explain what needs to be done as well as what repairs I should expect in the future. They keep everything on file for easy reference and send me reminders to keep me on track and my car healthy. And they're in the neighborhood which makes it convenient...even more so now that they've added a waiting room with wi-fi in case I need to work while I wait. I highly recommend the team at Art of Maintenance!

BG
Brooks G.
Hyundai Entourage
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Brooks said they do a good, thorough job.

DE
Dan E.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Dan said when he dropped his vehicle off, they told him they would be finished in a 90 minutes. When he came back, they hadn't even started yet. There had been a misunderstanding, and they hustled to get it finished.

TF
Terry F.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Terry said she got terrific service from this business. The prices were fair, and the work was done in a timely manner. She has been to them before, and the work they did was good, and it lasted.

Lindsey B.
03/24/2017
honest and look out for your best interest
I have an older car so the guys worked with me on the minimum amount I needed to get done to pass DEQ. I felt taken care of and that we were both on the same team. I will go back to them with future repairs and routine maintenance. Also really like that they offer the free shuttle.

AP
Ashley P.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Ashley said this service was quick. They did not treat her like a young girl going to a mechanic and she really appreciated that.

Jason R.
Infiniti G35
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Jason said they are good with people. They don't force service on anybody and they do good work.

EG
Elaine G.
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Elaine said this business was great.

Matt D.
Lexus ES 300
03/15/2017
Friendly honest service
Once again a great experience at Art of Maintainence. Even though I moved across town I still come back.

KALLA B.
Mercury Milan
03/13/2017
Great customer service!
I was treating like a valued customer. Mechanics were knowledgeable and friendly.

EC
Ervin C.
Buick LaCrosse
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Ervin said the business did a good job on his vehicle.

TG
TEMIKA G.
03/08/2017
We thought we found the best
I went in for an oil change or tried to, but my car wouldn't start. We got a tow and arrived an hour late, so far not their fault. But once the problem was diagnosed that an alternator brackets needed welding, that was repaired by one of their technicians. We were charge for a new belt, the weld, we had filters replaced and all in all we were charge hundreds of dollars. Thing is, I went to start the car the next day and it wouldn't start. I call the people and ask if they checked the battery and they had not. They said bring it in at least a half hour before close and they could fit me in to check out my battery. Once I got there with my kid they told me oh we can't fit you in. So I hang out for a little bit just in case making plans for a ride home and they fit me in. That's great, I wish they wouldn't have scared me with the possibility that they couldn't especially since it was just to test the battery which takes five minutes. So the battery is bad i'm pretty frustrated at this point because I feel like that should've been part of the test when my car wouldn't start but OK. Then I think at the last minute to ask if they ever changed my oil which is why I came in the first place and they had not, even know that's what my appointment was for the previous day. So far understandable mistakes I suppose but I'm losing faith in the mechanics I thought so highly of. Then the kicker comes when I drive south for five hours to visit a relative and my car dies in the middle of nowhere on a rural road at night with my kids inside. Hours later waiting on the side of the road we get a tow, then another the next day to the nearest town which is 30 miles away and the mechanic therr tells me that the weld broke. He says that the metals were never heated properly and therefore never made a solid enough contact. To add insult to injury the repair only cost 60 bucks which he says could be 100 in a big city since labor is more expensive. This hurts because I really liked these guys but I just don't feel like they are who they say they are. Or who I thought they were as honest decent mechanics.

BC
Betty C.
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Betty said she has been treated with respect every time she has gone to this business.