4.5

LARRY A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/12/2020
Great service.
I have a 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320, and it needs to be repaired once in a while. They are always great at servicing my car.

EF
Eric F.
10/07/2020
Minor and Major work done well
Over the last 2 years I have had a range of minor and major repairs done at AOM and they have all been done well. Prices have been higher than average, but to me it's worth it because I trust them to be honest and trust them to do quality work. They have also been very easy to deal with.

Idyllwild, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/05/2020
Great service and communication
Had a great experience -- I like the detailed assessments of the car parts and the honest feedback they provide.

ES
ED S.
09/01/2020
CRV Service
AoM texted me to let me know there was room in their schedule if I needed some work so I was able to get in quickly and have the car evaluated. The mechanic had a reasonable plan of service and was able to accomplish the work quickly. Very happy. A good COVID protocol was in place and I felt safe and well cared for.

TG
TODD G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020
A few problems. Sloppy.
Found high pressure power steering hose bolt on top of my engine. Must have misplaced it as another one was used in its place.
They got power steering fluid on the serpentine belt. Now it squeaks very bad. It was not squeaking when i brought it in.
Power steering fluid eats some types of rubber so i hope the belt survives, as it is not that old.

Also got power steering fluid (light spray on my windshield which was difficult to get off and caused blurryness.
At the price charged they should at least cover the serpentine belt up before flushing out the power steering fluid.
At this point (too early) i cannot tell if anything else has been damaged.
My car: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

Richard S.
Pontiac Bonneville
08/07/2020
...
The initial work was done on 8/7/2020 (bringing in the car at 7 am). I was told when I picked up my car to bring it back the next day 8/8/2020 at the ungodly hour of 7 am to get the rest of the work done. I did so and was then told I'd have to wait for parts till Monday. I was then asked if I wanted to leave my car until then. Why in the Hell would I want to leave my car if no work was to be done?! Communication could be way better especially with me having to be up 3 days in a row at 7 AM. Grrr.

LARA M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/02/2020
Great Staff, Great Service
Last week, I took my Mini Cooper there to get the tires rotated. Other places tried to tell me that it would cost as much as $65 for the job, and Les Schwab tried to shove it down my throat that I had to get a whole new set of tires for over $300 because mine were "not good" (I KNOW that the tread on what were formerly my front tires is wearing out, but I'm going to use this set for as long as I can; that's why I took it in for a rotation!). However, my first visit at Art of Maintenance, they just charged me just $23 for the rotation, and according to the complementary overall check they offered along with that job, my tires were just fine.

BC
Bill C.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
07/02/2020
Brakes
Brakes done on Mercedes. Pedal is still heavy to push down to brake which was the reason for bringing it in...

06/30/2020
My car is fixed
My engine was overheating, despite doing coolant over a couple days. They found that my radiator was broken and needed to be replaced. I turned it in to them one evening and got it back the next day just after noon. The car runs like normal again.

Toyota Avalon
03/27/2020
Communication is Key
Overall, the service is good. Our car was repaired. I just wish that there was a little more time spent LISTENING to what the issue was that we were experiencing with the vehicle when we brought the car in the first time. It would have cut down on hard feelings and the amount of time it took for the repair. I am disappointed in the communication which makes it hard to be 100% ecstatic about my experience. However, it does not negate the fact that our car is repaired and I am satisfied.

Vancouver, WA
Jeep Cherokee
03/16/2020
Great place
They fixed my car for the second time and gave me a good deal

Terrance M.
03/05/2020
Very Pleased!!
I am pleased with the quality of service and communication! Kevin and James were very upfront and factual from the minute I dropped my vehicle off. I knew it was something major when i brought it in so I was prepared for the worst. After talking with them they made the process and decision very easy and made me fell comfortable having them do the work. I needed an engine and I must say they stood up to the challenge and my vehicle is running excellent!! Thank you Art Of Maintenance!!

ES
ED S.
02/21/2020
2nd Very good experience
This was another good experience with AoM. I got a text from Kevin saying they had some open times for car work. I was able to get right in and was finished in about 24 hrs. They recommended some additional work needed but didn't beat me up when I said no.

Dodge Durango
01/12/2020
Told us the truth & didn’t try to “sell” us unnecessary services
After spending over $1000 at the dealership just a day prior to when we took our vehicle to AOM. The folks at AOM, gave us the truth about our vehicle, kept us informed every step of the way and treated us like “gold.” We appreciated the professionalism, the customer service, and for being honest and upfront about our repair. I have no hesitation about recommending AOM to anyone.

MONA S.
01/08/2020
Good service as always.
Friendly, thorough and good about communicating issues and timelines.