4.5

SL
Sandra L.
12/15/2020
excellent customer service and thorough service
Have a 2011 Wrangler means you get various dashboard warning lights. ABS and ESC turned out to be a faulty wheel hub assembly, which affected the tire sensor. I was unprepared for this repair and also had to address an e brake that never worked right since we bough the Jeep in 2017. AOM offers financing option and allowed me to complete the job completely and not worry. Thank you Kevin, James and the mechanics in fixing our Jeep!

12/14/2020
Best in town
Art of Maintenance is beyond excellent. They do what they say they are going to do, send photos, and warranty their work. They are the only place in town i will take my car

CL
Caitlynn L.
Battle Ground, WA
12/03/2020
My Go To Car Shop
I will definitely be back! Kameron was super kind and helpful through the whole experience. Thanks guys!

GM
Gabrielle M.
Honda Civic Si
11/26/2020
Fas and excellent service
This is my go to csr shop in Portland. The customer service is impeccable, professional and friendly. Very straight-forward and honest communication. I recommend this shop to everyone whenever they're looking for. A trustworthy mechanic.

ER
Eugene R.
10/28/2020
Maintenance is Art for my Vehicle
They repaired my car, provided critique of potential issues to address down the road, showed me the spent parts that were changed out...Now that builds confidence and trust!

SV
SHANE V.
Nissan Armada
10/13/2020
Thoroughness and transparency
Was pleased with the transparency of staff and mechanics in explaining the problems and what my vehicle needed; I'm not used to getting that treatment from other auto service shops. The electronic vehicle report automatically sent to me after the service was complete was a really nice bonus that contributed to that feeling of thoroughness and transparency. I was a bit unsettled with the seeming lack of information I needed to provide when dropping off and picking up my vehicle—especially picking up, where all needed to provide was the make of my vehicle (but not my name!) and I was handed the keys! I'll be back, though. I appreciated the rest of the experience.

LA
LARRY A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/12/2020
Great service.
I have a 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320, and it needs to be repaired once in a while. They are always great at servicing my car.

EF
Eric F.
10/07/2020
Minor and Major work done well
Over the last 2 years I have had a range of minor and major repairs done at AOM and they have all been done well. Prices have been higher than average, but to me it's worth it because I trust them to be honest and trust them to do quality work. They have also been very easy to deal with.

Idyllwild, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/05/2020
Great service and communication
Had a great experience -- I like the detailed assessments of the car parts and the honest feedback they provide.

ES
ED S.
09/01/2020
CRV Service
AoM texted me to let me know there was room in their schedule if I needed some work so I was able to get in quickly and have the car evaluated. The mechanic had a reasonable plan of service and was able to accomplish the work quickly. Very happy. A good COVID protocol was in place and I felt safe and well cared for.

TG
TODD G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020
A few problems. Sloppy.
Found high pressure power steering hose bolt on top of my engine. Must have misplaced it as another one was used in its place.
They got power steering fluid on the serpentine belt. Now it squeaks very bad. It was not squeaking when i brought it in.
Power steering fluid eats some types of rubber so i hope the belt survives, as it is not that old.

Also got power steering fluid (light spray on my windshield which was difficult to get off and caused blurryness.
At the price charged they should at least cover the serpentine belt up before flushing out the power steering fluid.
At this point (too early) i cannot tell if anything else has been damaged.
My car: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

Richard S.
Pontiac Bonneville
08/07/2020
...
The initial work was done on 8/7/2020 (bringing in the car at 7 am). I was told when I picked up my car to bring it back the next day 8/8/2020 at the ungodly hour of 7 am to get the rest of the work done. I did so and was then told I'd have to wait for parts till Monday. I was then asked if I wanted to leave my car until then. Why in the Hell would I want to leave my car if no work was to be done?! Communication could be way better especially with me having to be up 3 days in a row at 7 AM. Grrr.

LARA M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/02/2020
Great Staff, Great Service
Last week, I took my Mini Cooper there to get the tires rotated. Other places tried to tell me that it would cost as much as $65 for the job, and Les Schwab tried to shove it down my throat that I had to get a whole new set of tires for over $300 because mine were "not good" (I KNOW that the tread on what were formerly my front tires is wearing out, but I'm going to use this set for as long as I can; that's why I took it in for a rotation!). However, my first visit at Art of Maintenance, they just charged me just $23 for the rotation, and according to the complementary overall check they offered along with that job, my tires were just fine.

BC
Bill C.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
07/02/2020
Brakes
Brakes done on Mercedes. Pedal is still heavy to push down to brake which was the reason for bringing it in...

06/30/2020
My car is fixed
My engine was overheating, despite doing coolant over a couple days. They found that my radiator was broken and needed to be replaced. I turned it in to them one evening and got it back the next day just after noon. The car runs like normal again.