Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

JZ
Jacob Z.
Volvo V70
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was really satisfactory. They walked him through everything. Ryan, at the front desk, was really nice.

Dee D.
04/12/2018
Great JOB
Always very professional and quality work. I like the added touch I find on my car seat, discount coupon visit for next service and mints. :)

Jeff K.
04/06/2018
Fast and friendly
They got me in quickly and it was ready the next day. I'm absolutely satisfied with every service I've received here.

HS
Heather S.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Heather said this business is a good place to go.

CP
Celesta P.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Celesta said the business had excellent service and the staff did an excellent job.

FB
Fred B.
Ontario, CA
03/23/2018
I was caught in a predicament. I’m up from from LA to watch my grandkids while daughter and son-in-law vacation. I’m using their car. I took my grandkids to school today and noticed the “check engine” light was on. Knowing that I have to pick up my grandkids from school in a few hours, I contacted my son-in-law, who tells me to go to Columbia Autoworks where he’s been before. I go there and explain my situation, and the lady with purple hair at the desk says that I’d have to leave the car there, and maybe they’d get to it today. That didn’t work for me; so I left and went to Art of Maintenance.
As soon as I walked through the door, the gentleman at the desk asked why I was there. Immediately after telling him of my predicament, he asked for the keys and went to the car, and very quickly he determined that the gas cap needed to be tightened. After it was tightened, the light went out. I was so relieved.
When I asked him how much I owed him, he said, “nothing.”
If I lived in Portland, this is where I would take my car. My son-in-law said he’ll be using them. Thanks again.

NG
Nicholas G.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the staff does a good job.

ER
Eric R.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said there were a few scheduling conflicts. The staff told him a certain day, then that day, he was told they were too busy.

PG
Paul G.
Cadillac STS
03/20/2018
Friendly
Receive car when promise.

TA
Thomas A.
Toyota Pickup
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business provided good service.

Solomon B.
03/14/2018
Great team, exceptional customer service
This shop is outstanding. They have been taking care of my Subaru for the last several years. 9 times out of 10 , everything is taken care of the first time, no hassles, no problems. The times where things are perfect, they jump on our and make it right asap.

Michael M.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he originally went to this facility for a service diagnostic. He stated it wasn't accurate, which resulted in additional charges that were not necessary. He said it did get resolved.

JC P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/09/2018 Category: Service
JC said the employees did what they said they were going to do.

John R.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a good job and met their quote.

AN
Adam N.
Vancouver, WA
Pontiac Torrent
03/01/2018
Great ambiance, friendly staff and fast service
Came in for battery check/replacement. Got me in right away and had a new battery installed within 30 of getting there. Super cool lobby with antique Knick knacks and what not plus a nice air freshener mister thing that made the place smell better than any other automotive place I’ve been to. Price of battery was middle $$ found one a little cheaper but came here because it was close to disc golf course. Service included warrantee and year free roadside assistance and towing so pretty cool perk. Also recommend others gets rewarded as well either way I’d come here again and recommend to others :) oh and they also vacuumed the front of my car which was filthy so thanks for hat one as well!

HS

TH
Tina H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the business had very good customer service and good communication.

NR
Nita R.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Nita said the business provided good service.

Bren M.
Oregon
Pontiac Vibe
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Bren said the staff provided excellent customer service and follow up.

KP
Kol P.
Toyota Previa
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Kol said the service was good.