4.5

Marsha S.
12/28/2019
Crazy expensive!!!
Had it towed in for starter replacement. Still they charged to put it on a scope. Then they charged me $985 to put in a refurbished starter!!!!! Everyone I tell this to says "wow. That is so wrong." I could have picked up a refurbished starter for $180 and had it installed for $85 somewhere else. What's wrong with this picture? GREED!!!!!

AY
Audrey Y.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/19/2019
Fast & Friendly
I called to get my brakes done, not only did they have availability within 20 min, they fixed my brakes before the end of the day. Best place to keep your car maintained. Thank you!!!

John T.
12/12/2019
ASlways the best
As always, the staff was friendly, courteous, thorough and absolutely dependable in both quality of work and scheduling.

BOB S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/03/2019
Friendly and well informed staff.
My experience with Art ofMaintenence was very satisfacory. They diagnosed the problem, explained it clearly and gave me an estimate
that was reasonable. They finished the work on time and provided all the information information on on what was done. I will continue to use them for any future work I have done on my Mercedes. Kevin is very professional and knows the business well.

LUCY S.
11/22/2019
Easy, Quick, Reliable Services
This North Portland gem provides easy and fast service of high quality. Their thorough assessment and clear description of what was needed was easy for me to understand (since I know nothing about mechanics). I feel safe driving away and appreciated the personal note and thoughtful service.

Idyllwild, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/03/2019
Wonderful service
Everyone here was so helpful and communicative! Great service all around.

MIKE M.
10/21/2019
I got off to a bad Start....on calling the office my cell phone connection was bad...Kevin seemed to have a Tone in his Voice when he says.....Sir! your Breaking up....I can not hear you! Sir!
I have had moments of frustration like this. So I understand...his frustration of not hearing my message Due to the connection.
That plus you all seem to have a Flat rate diagnostic fee. $113.00....To tell me the gears are grinding in the transmisión.
....... mike Mack

Joel D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2019
Such professionalism!
So much of the car repair experience comes down to communication and timeliness, and Art of Maintenance excels at both. I get clear explanations of what's wrong and what needs to be done to fix it, in language tailored to my level of automotive knowledge, delivered by someone with a clear and sincere desire to make sure what they're saying is making sense to me.

And it all happens very fast, from the time taken to get me checked in, to the return call with the work estimate, to the actual time to do the repair.

You will not get a rock-bottom price tag for services rendered, so I'll keep doing my own oil changes, but I highly recommend them if you value the peace of mind that comes from knowing your car's problems will be taken care of, no ifs ands or buts.

John R.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
10/07/2019
Fantastic customer service
The people at Art of Maintenance are amazing. They make sure that all of your needs are taken care of. They make sure you are constantly updated about everything that is going on with the repairs on your vehicle.

ES
Evan S.
10/04/2019
Nice and speedy oil change and repair
Had a very nice and pleasant experience as always

Amanda M.
Subaru Legacy
10/01/2019
Despite my car being in RARE form - these folks got the job done FAST and made it extremely painless! Their photo documentation and well written out diagnosis will keep me coming back!

Volvo S40
09/06/2019
Thank you!
Art of Maintenance was extremely patient, understanding, helpful and clear with me while I figured out how to handle my car troubles. Thank you very much and I would definitely reckoned/return myself!

Mary Alice R.
08/26/2019
Another 5 Stars
No one else touches my ‘97 Honda..
The young man who picked me up and helped deal with things was a delight. A of M is lucky to have him...?

ES
ED S.
08/22/2019
Auto Service Excellence Delivered
My experience at AOM was really good. Got in fairly quickly and the communication was good throughout the process. I love the thorough reports I got and they showed me the parts they removed. I also like the website that keeps track of my vehicle. I'll keep using AOM for my auto maintenance.

Jeff R.
07/15/2019
Thanks so much for a great job done by pickup
It is really important for me to see that the guys at Art Of Maintenance took care of me and my vehicle thanks so much again customer for life