4.5

ES
Evan S.
10/04/2019
Nice and speedy oil change and repair
Had a very nice and pleasant experience as always

Amanda M.
Subaru Legacy
10/01/2019
Despite my car being in RARE form - these folks got the job done FAST and made it extremely painless! Their photo documentation and well written out diagnosis will keep me coming back!

Volvo S40
09/06/2019
Thank you!
Art of Maintenance was extremely patient, understanding, helpful and clear with me while I figured out how to handle my car troubles. Thank you very much and I would definitely reckoned/return myself!

Mary Alice R.
08/26/2019
Another 5 Stars
No one else touches my ‘97 Honda..
The young man who picked me up and helped deal with things was a delight. A of M is lucky to have him...?

ES
ED S.
08/22/2019
Auto Service Excellence Delivered
My experience at AOM was really good. Got in fairly quickly and the communication was good throughout the process. I love the thorough reports I got and they showed me the parts they removed. I also like the website that keeps track of my vehicle. I'll keep using AOM for my auto maintenance.

Jeff R.
07/15/2019
Thanks so much for a great job done by pickup
It is really important for me to see that the guys at Art Of Maintenance took care of me and my vehicle thanks so much again customer for life

SF
Stephanie F.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/09/2019
Quick Service at a Decent Price
Got my brakes fixed along with a few other things, they got me in and out in the same day, I appreciate that greatly!

John R.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
05/04/2019
Awesome staff
I give them 5 stars. Kevin is always great to work with. Kevin always provides great customer service while trying to save you money.

04/26/2019
Always a sure bet
We started bringing our 2007 Odyssey to Art of Maintenance when Tonkin couldn’t be bothered to fit us in when an electrical problem left the car dead on the side of the road. AoM took care of the car promptly and has ever since. They discuss what needs to be done and what can wait, and don’t over sell in my opinion.

Jennifer S.
Kia Spectra
04/24/2019
Not great!
This place was very expensive and your mechanics insisted on adding more work then needed to be done. i.e. the timing belt was "cracking" according to the mechanic. I took it home and showed it to a car friend who said it was fine and really didn't need to be changed. Seems like I was taken advantage of because I am a female.

04/05/2019
Got assistance with extra credit for car repair.

AP
ALVIN P.
04/02/2019
Healer of the vehicle
Originally brought my car in to find out why my ABS light was on. After they did the diagnostic they found it ABS modular was bad ended up having to send out to rebuild. It came back in a timely matter sooner than they told me which was great. What about the car back to have it installed but ABS light was out and so far so good

EF
Eric F.
02/25/2019
Excellent Work, Excellent use of technology, OK Scheduling
AoM performed a thorough diagnosis of my vehicle (2010 Jeep) and texted me a link to a step by step walkthrough of the diagnosis - very impressive. I talked with a person about which work to do first. Their cost estimates proved solid and I paid what they estimated. I have complete faith in the quality of the repairs performed. They showed me the corrosion on the old parts they replaced and explained the work performed in as much detail as I wanted.
While estimating how long the work would take they had to revise their estimated completion time. Initially they said they would try to have the vehicle ready by 5pm on the day I dropped it off, but they couldn't commit to this. (This was not a problem). They said they would definitely have it ready by 12pm the next day. I scheduled my own work day around the assumption that the work would be complete by 12pm next day. The next day I called at about 11.30 and was told that it would take a bit longer. I had to make an adjustment to my own schedule but it was not a big problem. Then they called again at about 2pm to say that the new completion time would be 3pm, due to a machine being in use on another vehicle. I appreciated this heads-up but the second adjustment I had to make to my own schedule was more significant. I would have preferred them to tell me "between 2pm and 4p tomorrow" when I dropped the vehicle off, so I could schedule my own day accordingly.
Overall I was happy with the experience because the most important aspect to me was the quality of the work performed. I plan to go back here for future repairs.

Courtney H.
Jeep Liberty
02/11/2019
Definite win!
I was referred to Art of Maintenance by a family member and I was not disappointed! The crew here worked quickly and efficiently. They are super friendly and helpful and they make a great effort to communicate well. I will definitely be going back with other auto needs!

ET
Erin T.
01/31/2019
Very good and communicative service
The general manager was great at communicating and I the work done so far feels so much better for my car. I will definatly be going back for my next car maintenance and repairs.