Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Don R.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff did a pretty good job.

KH
Katie H.
Oregon
Jaguar XJ6
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Katie said she was happy with the service.

Mary Alice R.
01/11/2018
Speedy
You replaced vandalized rear view mirror and brake light the next day.
It’s nice that you know, and act on, an emergency when you see one..♥️
I recommend you to every person I talk to.
Yes, I am a bore on the subject, but in a good way...

Teresa S.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she was happy with the service she received.

Jerry M.
Dodge Caravan
01/06/2018
trust
3 dif diagnostic results at 3 dif times made me feel like deciding what was wrong kept changing. It's the switch, then it's not the switch. Thank you for the diag. discount but I would have preferred to get one diagnosis at one time.

TC
Terry C.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ellen. She said this business performed everything that she asked for.

VM
Vince M.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Vince said staff did a good job servicing his vehicle at this business. He appreciated their good work.

Charles M.
Mercury Tracer
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business is extremely thorough with how they went about the issue. They were in depth with detail.

MT
Martha and Bill T.
12/31/2017
Slipping a little.
I like having a service outlet on my neighborhood, and having all maintenance done at a single place, for continuity. I do have to say, though, that things have slipped a little here in the last year or so. I wish they still had Saturday hours, at least a half day or something. They keep a good service history but do not seem to consult it-from time to time suggest needed work "based on mileage" that they have already performed, so I have to keep careful records. My husband and I have both had the same problem-we make an appointment for an oil change, and they seem to forget we are there. Last time my scheduled oil change took over an hour and a half, only because they did not let me know it was ready. They similarly forgot about my husband for more than two hours, and he now tends toward one of the quick lube places. A little thing, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't mind waiting, but do mind waiting unnecessarily since my time is valuable, too.

anne b.
12/30/2017
Professional, trustworthy service
We have been using Art of Maintenance since we moved to Portland over a year ago, and continue to be impressed with their service. We never feel overcharged, everything is explained well, and done in a timely manner.

NM
Nick M.
Jeep Cherokee
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Nick said this business was very quick and courteous. They provided him with all of the information he needed, but he thought the service could have been cheaper.

Mary R.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lewis. He said he was very happy with his service experience.

MA
Marwah A.
INFINITI I30
12/19/2017
Disappointed
One hundred dollars for a diagnosis was such a scam. I went to two other mechanics and they told me the same stuff for free. I really feel scammed and the fact that I was tricked by that "warranty". I will never tell anyone to go here and I will never go here again.

LG
Larry G.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he was happy with the work the business did on his vehicle. However, the second time he brought it in, he wasn't happy.

Diana S.
12/16/2017
Feed back on the work done on my car.
I was impressed with Bobby and his attitude. He really acted like he cared that my car was running correctly. I also live close, If It's raining or snowing I think one of the guys would give me a ride back to the shop. God Bless You all.

Love Diana Soares-Gordon

AT
Anita T.
Ford Freestar Wagon
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Anita said she experienced good service. The employees were nice and made her feel comfortable. They dropped her off at work and picked her up.

Rhonda S.
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Rhonda said she appreciated the quality of work the employees did as well as the information they provided her with.

ER
Eugene R.
Ford Thunderbird
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Eugene said he would like to thank this business for their service and he would like them to keep up the good work.

CP
Celest P.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Celest said this business was wonderful. She has been dealing with them for 15 years and their level of service has been excellent.

Deandre B.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Deandre said the service was good.