Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Richard H.
08/25/2017
Art of Maintenance is a step above the rest!
If your looking for a fast, clean, professional and friendly shop to have your vehicle serviced or fixed this is the place to go. They do charge a tad more for certain repairs then other outfits but there is a good reason I assure you. The work is warennteed by the shop and they will tow you if something happens to the vehicle related to the warenteed work they will tow you for free back to their shop if your within 50 miles radius. Thanks guys for great service!

AF
Alan F.
Lexus ES 350
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Alan said service was fine. They were courteous and effective.

GS
Gina S.
Volvo V70
08/23/2017
Wrong place!
I thought this was another mechanic about whom two reliable friends gave glowing reviews (they also owned Volvos). After spending twice as much as I should have at Art of Maintenance (and it didn't seem like anyone there was familiar with how to diagnose/fix my car, or at least they couldn't describe anything well in words), I am sad that I parted with SO much money--nearly $1,000-- and a bid for an additional $3k+ more work. Darn.

BC
Bobby C.
Oregon
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Bobby said the business took good care of him.

Robert C.
Chrysler Sebring
08/18/2017
Repair on my Sebring....
The cost of repairs on newer cars is staggering. And the charge for a computer analysis to find out what's wrong is appalling. I have no idea of whose fault this may be...The manufacturers? The current economy? A general tendency towards Greed?
Nevertheless, I do trust Art of Maintenance to do what's right by me...Thanks.

Mary Alice R.
08/17/2017
The only place to have your car looked after. It is crawling with people who know what they are doing.
I'm so happy to have the chance to tell everyone that Art of Maintenance is, without question, the best place to take your car, truck, whatever. They have cared for my 97 Honda hatchback since I moved to Portland, 10 years ago. I'm a fairly crafty old bird, and I known, with them, I have simply put my car in their hands and have them do whatever they suggest. It is always done "right", on time, and with such efficiency and reasonable cost, I find myself recommending them to people who don't even have cars.
My little car was so filthy when I took it in last week for some maintenance work, it had moss growing on the windows.
I'm really old, and there's no car wash in the quadrant I limit my driving to. Bobby was my person there, and when I had friends pick my car up, it positively sparkled!...and ran like the finely tuned car A of M always returns to me.
I was just deciding how to thank Bobby for his, as always, special attention, by call?.. he's too busy...by email?.. too complicated for me..so this is perfect.
Would I recommend A of M to my friends? I already have...every time I get it back...

GQ
Gabrelle Q.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Gabrelle said this business was fast and nice. Bobby was very nice over the phone and she is choosing to trust him as her future mechanic.

John C.
San Diego, CA
Ford Club Wagon
08/11/2017 Category: Service
John said they were kind of overpriced. They were willing to negotiate the price. As he was driving from Portland to San Diego, over a thousand miles he starting having issues with the work they did. It was not an ideal situation. He had to make it home. The issues starting occurring almost immediately.

Derrick G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Derrick said this business told him what was wrong and everything is okay. He is satisfied with the outcome.

JOHN T.
08/10/2017
Friendly, courteous, utterly dependable.
Taking my service needs to Art of Maintenance was the best decision I've made for my aging vehicle in a long time.

FN
Frances and Allen N.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2017
Friendly and not too expensive
We like AOM because the customer service is great, people are friendly and extra helpful, communication is great, everything is tracked on computer so you know what's been done in the past

AP
ALVIN P.
08/06/2017
Good
I won't know for 5 days. Need to let the car sit and find out if they found the problem. 1 thing I will suggest is when you bring the car back to the customer, should have the driver either wear gloves or wash off his hands. I had to wipe off the grease from steering wheel and door panel

RN
Ron and Lisa N.
Pontiac G6
08/02/2017
had to wait longer than told
how can i rate your service when you still have my car.

KARLY M.
Volkswagen Golf
08/01/2017
Friendly and fast
Unfortunately my VW Golf has been having a ton of issues since September 2016. I have taken it to Art of Maintenance many times since then and Kevin and Bobby are always super helpful and get the work done quickly. The last time I brought my car in it was covered in sap from the trees lining my street, and I could tell they gave it a quick cleaning which was a nice surprise.

AW
Anthony W.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said he really appreciated how accurate and swift they were getting his vehicle done. Even so their prices were a little high.

Kathryn B.
07/30/2017
Honest communication
Appreciate team keeping us informed with clear explanations, we've had both card serviced and will return and refer this shop to others.

Carrie H.
GMC Yukon
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said she has been dealing with them since Tom and Margie ran this business. She goes way back.

Meghan M.
Ford ZX2
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Meghan said they were not very kind or very helpful. She stated she did not feel safe there or that they could be trusted. She is not sure what work was done and the whole thing was very confusing. They called to inform her about what was going to be done. However, when she got the bill, she wasn't sure if they did what she was told. They charged her for a part but she is not even sure if this part was put on. When she tried to ask questions, the employees seemed like they didn't want to talk to her.

BK
Brandon K.
Ford Escort
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Brandon said he is very happy with the service. The staff took his vehicle in at 7 a.m. and by 10 a.m. it was fixed.

John B.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
John said the business is very good.