4.5

RAYMOND M.
Chevrolet S-10
02/17/2021
Emission issues
I had more then simple problems, it took 2 wks to fix but the crew, Kept at it entil gotten & as far as concerned they went above and beyond the call of duty

RV
RAE V.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/12/2021
a bunch of nice guys
got me in same day and out same day

Seamus H.
02/11/2021
My little Gold Ranger Lives!
I can’t say enough how happy I am to be able to have my truck back on the road.

1987 Ford Ranger...Cracked head...all sorts of other problems...The crew at Art of Maintenance got me in and out. Yes I probably could have done it myself, but then it would have taken 8 months...not the 8 days that they had.

Professional, responsive, zero surprises.

I will definitely look to them again.

Thanks to Kevin, James, Conner and the rest of the crew for a great experience!

Jay M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/10/2021
Another good service experience at AoM
Over several years, I have had several service experiences at AoM. They are always honest, prompt, courteous, and provide good repair work.

Jeff R.
01/15/2021
I can always depend on these guys to get my vehicle right the first time

VS
Vincent S.
Coupeville, WA
Honda Accord
12/30/2020
Nice work, good service
We appreciate the diagnostics on the sunroof that did not require a major rebuild, but just cleanout of the drains. We especially appreciate the work to clean up and begin drying out the wet interior.

RE
ROBBIE E.
12/23/2020
An efficient business
This was my first visit to Art of Maintenance. I had a maintenance problem which was identified and solved. I left my car at 8 a.m. and it was ready by 3 Checking in and checking out was done quickly and politely. Based on my experience and knowing it is AAA recommended I recommend this business

LA
LARRY A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/17/2020
secondary air.
They do the work that is needed correctly. Thank you.

SL
Sandra L.
12/15/2020
excellent customer service and thorough service
Have a 2011 Wrangler means you get various dashboard warning lights. ABS and ESC turned out to be a faulty wheel hub assembly, which affected the tire sensor. I was unprepared for this repair and also had to address an e brake that never worked right since we bough the Jeep in 2017. AOM offers financing option and allowed me to complete the job completely and not worry. Thank you Kevin, James and the mechanics in fixing our Jeep!

12/14/2020
Best in town
Art of Maintenance is beyond excellent. They do what they say they are going to do, send photos, and warranty their work. They are the only place in town i will take my car

CL
Caitlynn L.
Battle Ground, WA
12/03/2020
My Go To Car Shop
I will definitely be back! Kameron was super kind and helpful through the whole experience. Thanks guys!

GM
Gabrielle M.
Honda Civic Si
11/26/2020
Fas and excellent service
This is my go to csr shop in Portland. The customer service is impeccable, professional and friendly. Very straight-forward and honest communication. I recommend this shop to everyone whenever they're looking for. A trustworthy mechanic.

ER
Eugene R.
10/28/2020
Maintenance is Art for my Vehicle
They repaired my car, provided critique of potential issues to address down the road, showed me the spent parts that were changed out...Now that builds confidence and trust!

LA
LARRY A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/12/2020
Great service.
I have a 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320, and it needs to be repaired once in a while. They are always great at servicing my car.

EF
Eric F.
10/07/2020
Minor and Major work done well
Over the last 2 years I have had a range of minor and major repairs done at AOM and they have all been done well. Prices have been higher than average, but to me it's worth it because I trust them to be honest and trust them to do quality work. They have also been very easy to deal with.