Rachel W.
Crown Point, IN
12/27/2017
Trustworthy and fair
ASC II took the time to find the problem, was honest with me and quickly fixed the heat shield on my car. It is great to know that they will make sure our cars are all safe without gouging us with expensive unnecessary repair bills!

SR
Sam R.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Sam said the business has always done a great job, and he's always seen right away.

Tom S.
excellent service
We received speedy service, same day it was towed in. They work to get our vehicle back to us as soon as possible. We've used their service several times and never had an issue after picking up our vehicle. Very friendly and would highly recommend them.

Jason C.
Dodge Dakota
Friendly budget minded shop
I couldn't afford at Christmas time to do the entire amount of suggested work by the techs..they worked within our available money even offering us coupons. Price paid turned out to be less then the already discounted phone quote by $30. Plan to return soon for next repair.

Mike B.
Good work on time
Work was done as discussed and completed on time

NN
Nikki N.
Jeep Liberty
12/19/2017
Always Do Good Work
Very good and also very friendly. They have been taking care of my family for years.

Jean Luc P.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Jean Luc said it was timely service. They were very friendly and the price was good.

Mike B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the customer service was good. The staff are really friendly and he has never had any problems.

Terrence S.
Sauk Village, IL
Jeep Liberty
Jeep
They came out to my house took a cold jeep with no heat 4 hours later dropped off with heat so hot had to let window down

James W.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/15/2017
ASCII's Commitment to completely resolving customer issues and concerns.
I always have a feeling of total satisfaction with the resolve of my concerns regarding my vehicle. The staff at ASCII creates a level of comfort with me that continues to build my trust and confidence that my vehicle has been handled with the same level of value that I have. ASCII typically goes beyond normal levels of service to make certain that my satisfaction is at an optimum level.

12/15/2017
In the recent past it was the trust and cooperation I received. Recently that trust is now SUSPECT......
I requested to have used parts installed on my vehicle to keep my cost down. The parts installed had a short 60 day guarantee. The parts are now not functioning properly after much less that a year, and now new parts are required. I understand the philosophy of used parts, but I would have thought that ASCII would have tested the parts prior to installation to protect its own credibility with me as a customer. I feel that I was not treated as a loyal customer, in fact I felt blown off because ASCII did not want to be responsible for installation of a used part not tested prior to installation. My vehicle was kept there for three days to be told that I could pick it up with no mutually beneficial resolve. I have made it know that I want to be a life long customer. My request was not of value to ASCII in my humble opinion.
Jose M. from ASC II responded on 12/18/2017

We spoke with our customer to further explain what was going on with his car.

Terrence S.
Chicago Heights, IL
12/14/2017
Asc
Just like family they help you out no matter what

Jeff K.
Mercury Monterey
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the he and the staff could not come together on a price during this visit, so he did the work himself. He will be back for an oil change and to have them check the starting system on his service vehicle.

Dan P.
Chrysler Sebring
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy. She said the business does a great job.

Barbara M.
Munster, IN
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said the service was good. Alicea did a good job. She really liked the discount. She said everything was top notch.

Robert W.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Robert said he has all the confidence in the world in this business. They were wonderful and their service was great. They saw something wrong and didn't rush into it. They showed him what was wrong and gave him an estimate which was right on the money. He was very happy with them and appreciated the work they did. They have a customer in him, for life.