CD
Cassie D.
Hebron, IN
10/12/2019
Truly honest people
Took my daughters car there for a patch in one of her tires and they put it on the rack and seen how out of align it was . Then came got me and showed me the problem and never charged me for anything. Will go back and tell anyone to go there.

Deborah M.
Louisville, KY
Kia Sportage
10/11/2019
Absolutely Amazing Place
I was on a trip from Louisville, KY to Lockport, Il when I found I was driving in a flat tire. It was a bit after 5pm. I saw the open sign and hoped they were really open until 5:30. I have never met such accommodating, friendly and competent people. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. I cannot thank them enough. Bravo!

VO
Vivian O.
Dyer, IN
10/11/2019
True troopers
Thank you again, ASC II for showing me how much your staff care about the work and curiosity you extend to your customers. Great job

SK
Sid K.
Crown Point, IN
Nissan Murano
10/10/2019
Friendly & prompt service.
Friendly & prompt service. Waiting area is very comfortable.

Steve M.
Indiana
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business had reasonable prices, they were super nice and they always worked with him.

Jim T.
Cedar Lake, IN
10/01/2019
Knowledgeable service provided at a fair price!

Highland, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
09/28/2019
Great customer service.
My engine light came on, took the car in for service to find the problem. They found the problem, they took the time to show me the part that went bad when I picked up my car. Very satisfied with their service.

Stephanie C.
Saint John, IN
09/28/2019
Jeep
As always great work. Thank you so much
See you next time. I definitely recommend ASC !

V
Veronica
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/27/2019
Great work with dependable results
I have been using ASC for 2 years now for my professional vehicles and will make them my personal mechanic when I get my own car.

Stephanie C.
Saint John, IN
Jeep
We love ASC. They always take great care of our family. Great work every time!

HW
Hunter W.
Cedar Lake, IN
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/27/2019
Great service, great people and great place.

John K.
Crete, IL
Chrysler Sebring
09/27/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

Darryl M.
Crown Point, IN
09/26/2019
Great experience. Fair prices.
Great service and friendly staff. Glad I found this service center.

Ruth S.
Hammond, IN
09/25/2019
Professional, reliable and efficient
I have been a patron of ASC for many, many years and cannot imagine having my vehicle serviced anywhere else. You can speak with anyone from the reception desk to the back of the shop and have the confidence that you’ve come to the right place. They perform the job the correctly on the first trip - I’ve never had a return trip for a repair.

GP
George P.
Dyer, IN
09/24/2019
First time fix
Always got my car ready on time Great people to do business with