Jim T.
10/01/2019
Knowledgeable service provided at a fair price!

Highland, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
09/28/2019
Great customer service.
My engine light came on, took the car in for service to find the problem. They found the problem, they took the time to show me the part that went bad when I picked up my car. Very satisfied with their service.

Stephanie C.
Saint John, IN
09/28/2019
Jeep
As always great work. Thank you so much
See you next time. I definitely recommend ASC !

V
Veronica
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/27/2019
Great work with dependable results
I have been using ASC for 2 years now for my professional vehicles and will make them my personal mechanic when I get my own car.

Stephanie C.
Saint John, IN
Jeep
We love ASC. They always take great care of our family. Great work every time!

HW
Hunter W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/27/2019
Great service, great people and great place.

John K.
Chrysler Sebring
09/27/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

Darryl M.
Crown Point, IN
09/26/2019
Great experience. Fair prices.
Great service and friendly staff. Glad I found this service center.

Ruth S.
Hammond, IN
09/25/2019
Professional, reliable and efficient
I have been a patron of ASC for many, many years and cannot imagine having my vehicle serviced anywhere else. You can speak with anyone from the reception desk to the back of the shop and have the confidence that you’ve come to the right place. They perform the job the correctly on the first trip - I’ve never had a return trip for a repair.

GP
George P.
Dyer, IN
09/24/2019
First time fix
Always got my car ready on time Great people to do business with

SZ
Steve Z.
Kia Optima
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he was satisfied with the service. The mechanic came out, greeted him and they talked.

GB
Genie B.
09/21/2019
Wonderful service great people
Always very friendly here. Their work is done properly. I would not want to go anywhere else for either of our vehicles. ASC 11 is the best!!

KH
Kevin H.
Dyer, IN
09/21/2019
Fantastic service, knowledgeable & efficient repairs.
We needed a brake job done. ASC II was able to get our vehicle in and complete the job professionally and efficiently!

JN
Julie Anne N.
Kia Soul
09/20/2019
Fabulous service. Prompt and reasonable.
Fabulous and prompt service. They want YOU to be happy! They went out of their way to perform a rear rotor and brake job with only a couple of hours notice! I didn’t sit there for hours on end either! They put to mechanics on my job to make it very painless for me!

Dale R.
Schererville, IN
Nissan Frontier
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he would recommend this business for service.